OMG SaRUN visits IF!!-EDITED.

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

OMG!

What khushboo told im sad seeing that.sarun visits the forum.and they see negetive posts abt thm but we never post anything bad abt thm.😕

those who did'nt see khushboo's post see this.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/64550719

Originally posted by: khushboorath

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

Originally posted by: starry66

khushboo wrote this

but wen i come to know that even he gave visit to forum n saw all this bout his hair n look n his dress his walking style...his talking, n many thing...he got upset...so  i thought of sharing this to u all...so just did it
now thats upsetting😭

Edited by dddds - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hhmmm
tbh alot of the posts have constructive criticism!  we express out likings and disliking on the forum because we love the show!

i dont think they should feel bad as theres always going to be ppl who cricisize! not everyone can be a fan...

Edited by starry66 - 11 years ago
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Am also shocked to know that they visit IF...
Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Am also shocked to know that they visit IF...

and barun always see -ve post regardin him thts sad ðŸ˜•

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
they said in an interview they visit 
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg this is news...hope they take it in a good way as previous few weeks its been raining criticism
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People hardly criticise Sarun so I doubt he would have always seen bad posts...I wish he saw his birthday post...No actor in tellywood has got so much love respect and fan following as him...
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pmgsk

People hardly criticise Sarun so I doubt he would have always seen bad posts...I wish he saw his birthday post...No actor in tellywood has got so much love respect and fan following as him...

yeah his bday post shows how much people appreciate his acting!
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmgsk

true

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse they might visit coz it's no1 on india forum and i am sure it's better if they don't visit coz most of the time bashing post can be seen more