Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

u deserve a daughter like me!!!:( :/:@ (Page 2)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutesukirti1987

Lovely post Tabzi!
Totally agree with u;what Jazz is 2day is totally her parents' fault.where were they when she was being converted into a bratty,spoilt,arrogant person?
It is d sole duty of Parents 2 guide their children 2wards d right path during their growing years.
They just can't blame their children 4 their bad behavior later on when they deviate from their path!
Same is d case with Jazz.

I just hope her father understands her. Abt Ranveer I also think so.He did all this 4 Sahiba bt Jazz saw it along with Mr. Pal.Now he may help him 2 get out of Jail n dat would be d turning point as it will start d trust b/w Ranveer n Mr. Pal.That means he would come frequently in their house,closeness with Jazz,start of understanding n ultimately love.
Let s see how CVs build up d story.

Jazz is d most powerful character of d show.It s only 4 her dat we r glued 2 d show.I want her as powerful till d end.
thanks darling (sorry forget ur name Ouch )
@bold exactly so true Ermm and yea lets see how cvs shapes it up...
i know only jazz is worth to watch otherwise show is totally boring yrTongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Thank for the post Tabzi.  I felt Suku was awesome today. I mean the change of moods in a few moments was very good. 

My comment became an essay as usual so made it as a separate post "Aap ko Lagta Hai"Smile

my pleasure harry dat u like itEmbarrassed yea she is totally superb and mindblowing in her actingClap

lolzLOL i will check it out i read it by cell but cant comment so Embarrassed i iwll comment Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index