India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

u deserve a daughter like me!!!:( :/:@

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Sukku looking as stunning and gorgeous as always...but she is looking more fresh and young as compare to all her previous looks...omggg sukku u killer gal...m dead on ur beautyEmbarrassed Day Dreaming
and omggg once more she proved she is jst perfect for jazz...i love my talented gal...i totally loving her as jazz...the way she gives perfect emos and dilever dilouge jst amzing actress she is...Clap Clap Clap

so finally jazz past truth is coming out slowly slowly...as in her past there is a pain and frustration  bcz of her father s absence and this so natural frm her ...as she said her father was on leave of absence frm her childhood (i love jazz dialouge so convencing and powerful) her all reaction is so rite even she is absoultly rite at her place for me...(sumtime i absoulty like her) and i keep mentioned this is so wrong thing frm parents when the child grown up like he/she is so they wants to make them angel...wat the hell...where were they when they becoming devilDead

i always love to watch jazz scene either wid pa or ranveer...her story is most powerful and interesting sequence  in the whole show...and mostly viewers are interested in jazz only...agree guyz na???and cvs ne utna hi kaam dekhaty han jazz ko...but i must say sukku welldone to chose charater of jazzClap...damn powerful and interesting character  among all the rssi characters Cool

btw poor mr.pal...but more i feel so bad for jazz. bcz of her parents today she was like that...jo ho jesi ho apki waja se ho...Angry

pss: i noticed 1 thing ( harry u were so rite jazz ranveer s turning point) see wat news main sahiba k liye ana chata tha but jazz has seen him in news again destiny Wink  and mr.pal also saw it ...so now ranveer mr.pal is cuming for ur bail and get ready for new job of jazz s bodyguardLOLWinkTongue

and sajeet love story gonna started Wink looking fwd to jazzveer...Embarrassed

omg so many happening gonna readyStar

destiny wants sajeet and jazzveerCool

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 06 September 2012 at 10:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_girlrockstarashudmg_soniaharinisriram39DashingCuteJazzadnilover-Serene.Rose-Andromeda001IchadhariNagintaahir004Trouble.

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Yar... yes! That's wat is happening I'm so happy!

N today's epi was phenomenal! Sukku was awwesssooome!

I just loved her dialogues, that scene was short but power packed! I'm loving Jazz's scenes n can't wait for Jazzveer's story to start..

I already made a similar topic on Jazz.. hehe dint see this!

Nice post..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39RidziPiaJazSimi

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Lovely post Tabzi!
Totally agree with u;what Jazz is 2day is totally her parents' fault.where were they when she was being converted into a bratty,spoilt,arrogant person?
It is d sole duty of Parents 2 guide their children 2wards d right path during their growing years.
They just can't blame their children 4 their bad behavior later on when they deviate from their path!
Same is d case with Jazz.
I just hope her father understands her. Abt Ranveer I also think so.He did all this 4 Sahiba bt Jazz saw it along with Mr. Pal.Now he may help him 2 get out of Jail n dat would be d turning point as it will start d trust b/w Ranveer n Mr. Pal.That means he would come frequently in their house,closeness with Jazz,start of understanding n ultimately love.
Let s see how CVs build up d story.

Jazz is d most powerful character of d show.It s only 4 her dat we r glued 2 d show.I want her as powerful till d end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DashingCuteJazzRidziPiaJazSimitaahir004

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Destiny is bringing Jazz and Ranveer togetherBig smile. Sahiba was supposed to find out about Ranveer being in jail but Jazz saw the news. In front of the gurudwara, Ranveer couldnt meet Sahiba coz destiny is pushing Ranveer towards JazzWink. Yaar but I am getting so impatient for Ranveer Jazz's story to start. Once their story starts, Jazz's screenspace will increase automatically.

A big hug for making this postHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DashingCuteJazzRidziPiaJazSimitaahir004

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

rockstarashu Goldie
rockstarashu
rockstarashu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

i m so happy to see jazz today her character is very strong and ya agree with u that destiny also want jazzveer

RidziPiaJazSimi

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thank for the post Tabzi.  I felt Suku was awesome today. I mean the change of moods in a few moments was very good. 

My comment became an essay as usual so made it as a separate post "Aap ko Lagta Hai"Smile

Edited by harinisriram39 - 07 September 2012 at 1:41am

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Yar... yes! That's wat is happening I'm so happy!

N today's epi was phenomenal! Sukku was awwesssooome!

I just loved her dialogues, that scene was short but power packed! I'm loving Jazz's scenes n can't wait for Jazzveer's story to start..

I already made a similar topic on Jazz.. hehe dint see this!

Nice post..

thanks for cute rply...yea jazz scene is always power packed and only thing in show worth to watch..sukku is excellent...yea cant wait for jazveer story to startDay Dreaming i saw ur post...its nice tooLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index