India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

contract...my POV

kgmu IF-Dazzler
kgmu
kgmu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
contract part is hidding something very special for future ,just imagine what will happen to rk if mallick is able to give back money 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmshinseennoaccountarunsunita_gmmanidCourageous_LeogennyMForeverForUbangalores-lazybee-kahkashansakinaLittle_Mermaid.gorgeousqueen.leverneNeelum.drashti

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Simple...RK will say...Mujhe sirf Principal mila hai...wht abt the Interest...LOL...Isliye...aur 40 lakhs do ...LOL...Tab tak tumahari najayaz beti..meri jayaz Biwi rahegi...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maya143kewlkidzcoasta_70shinseenarunsunita_gmmanidFireSafireFiree-brokensoul-Neelum.drashti

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
even I feel so...if not Malick then Madhu too can pay the money back(after becoming an actress)..then what??Cry
PS : nice post...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmkgmuarunsunita_gmFireSafireFireeNeelum.drashti

Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

even I feel so...if not Malick then Madhu too can pay the money back(after becoming an actress)..then what??Cry
PS : nice post...
Arey chill kar...future ka tension lekar present ki watt kyu laga rahi hai...LOL...if MB can payback...thn dnt u think thy will fell 4 each othr...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuForeverForUNeelum.drashti

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
madhu ne kaha na subha khud game ke rule banate hai aur shaam tak khud hi tod dete ho ROFL...RK saaf mukar jayegaLOL..pisa aur biwi dono uske pass hi rehenge..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseenkgmuCourageous_LeoNeelum.drashti

suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I think after a while Malick or MB will be able to pay back the amount to RK and Malick.

MB's mother will start forcing MB to leave RK. But both RK and MB may have developed feelings for each other.

But I think MB will get separated from RK due to her family pressure. RK might get desperate for MB. 

There might be complications for them to unite, from her real father, RK step father-brother duo, o fcourse not to forget Mukund.

But eventually RK will win over MB in his own winning style crossing hurdles.

Actually since its not a saas bahu serial, the CV's have so many possibilities before them and can carry forward the story easily for many years... so good for the viewers...Clap

Just my POV...Day Dreaming 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70Chaudhrytmkgmuaan-rishRenu13-brokensoul--lazybee-Neelum.drashti

Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

madhu ne kaha na subha khud game ke rule banate hai aur shaam tak khud hi tod dete ho ROFL...RK saaf mukar jayegaLOL..pisa aur biwi dono uske pass hi rehenge..
Haye tumhare muh me ghee shakkar...n whtever u like...Tongue...Bt 4 a change Paise de de...No probs...Bt Bivi rakh le..Inki tu tu me me...mast hoti hai...LOL
Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suniks

I think after a while Malick or MB will be able to pay back the amount to RK and Malick.

MB's mother will start forcing MB to leave RK. But both RK and MB may have developed feelings for each other.

But I think MB will get separated from RK due to her family pressure. RK might get desperate for MB. 

There might be complications for them to unite, from her real father, RK step father-brother duo, o fcourse not to forget Mukund.

But eventually RK will win over MB in his own winning style crossing hurdles.

Actually since its not a saas bahu serial, the CV's have so many possibilities before them and can carry forward the story easily for many years... so good for the viewers...Clap

Just my POV...Day Dreaming 

great povBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index