Diya Aur Baati Hum

Ant -- Wifey -- Investigation (Page 5)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunia

Lovely Post Ami
 Suraj ji is in full DBC mood, missing no chance, jab bhi mauqa milta hai then he wants to touch sandhya ji....

When ever they get close my heart goes
ki pata nahin ab kiya hojai
i just love surya moments now adays
DABH pe love monsoon ki badal cha gaye hai 
Thank you so much BB.. You also rawwkiing with an unique emoticons collections.. I think in DABH love ki monsoon ho rahi hain.. it's not cloudy.. I'm too loving it SurYa moments a lot..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-Ayeshi-duniaJuna04

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

WOW  Ami thanks for the wonderful post with multi-colored writingLOL

I knew as soon as i watched the SurYa scene and knew that the forum will come alive with so many threads on this topic...

It is so nice to see Sooraj so confident with Sandy and taking the initiative everytime  and our badmaash Sandy ki Bacchi always running away from him...

There will come a time when Sandy will take more initiative in pleasing Sooraj but until then it is such a treat to watch Sooraj doing all the wooingDay Dreaming
Junaa aap toh meri sabse besharam senior dost ho..Big smile Thanks for your colorful compliment.. Life is colorful isn't it??? So I thought to reflect it while i create threads..Smile

Your instinct is really awesome..Clap Star Clap

I love wooing Sooraj tricks so much but it always distracts me in my studies..Cry Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

This post made me smile Di! Big smile Loved it to the core! Cant believe im missing Surya romance but you know whats happening and its more important! Confused Cry I've missed the episodes but i am glad i have the forum so i can know what's happening! Heart Thanks for the email Di i have read and replied! Smile Thanks for all the love! Hug
You're always welcome sweetie.Hug. I'm glad that I made you smile. Keep smiling. Party Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-Tacker_Holic

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_SD

Great post Ami meri jaan Thumbs Up
Surya were sooo good today!! Very different as well. They are finally acting like a normal married couple. But Suraj sa... apna haq jataye na!ROFL. No no I am not referring to DBC. Just some quality time spending LOLWink. Poor guy has to bump into her "accidentally" just for some waqt-bitana. Haaye. I hope Chavi's exams are over sooon! But if we get nice little nok-jhoks like these, I won't mind Approve
Thanks Priya meri dhadkan..Star I still believe that SurYa are abnormal couple..LOL LOL I also don't mind if Chhavi's exams ain't over early.. We've so many funny SurYa moments to cherish from every aspects.Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_SD-Ayeshi-

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by Deebz

Ami, super episode todaY. Totally worthy of Jamli combined nuclear reaction!
Yeah I know it was super episode.. N thankoo for the compliment. LOL LOL You're also going wild Amma..LOL LOL
I agree, a bit too much right? ok. I will be achhi bachhi like our SurYa. Waise, to be honest I felt sorry for mhaara chora again. Sandy ki bachhi, so much compassion for everyone and not a bit for her sweet pati Dev? So much fuss about even letting him hold her hand?? LOL

Still loving the cute scenes though.
Shocked Aap achhi bachhi??? This is biggest joke of the day.LOL. Aap ke din gaye sudharne ki..ROFL Aapka chhora enjoying subtle-soft-gentle level of romance. He's not interested explosive kinda romance aur waise bhi uskaa kaam ke naa hain..Bechara take steps in ultra motion in the fastest world..Big smile

Chalo, meri waat lagaadi  kya?  Chalta hai! Waise sudharne ka kya faida, Aap logon ke saath hi toh rehna hai!Wink

That is true. Bechaara Sur feels happy just to have her around him. LOL  Did u notice how Sandy got a little disappointed when Bhabo forbade him to go with her to Chaturi's village?LOLPyaar andar chupaa hai. Aaye Haaye!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-dunia.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

LOL

Shocked Aap achhi bachhi??? This is biggest joke of the day.LOL. Aap ke din gaye sudharne ki..ROFL Aapka chhora enjoying subtle-soft-gentle level of romance. He's not interested explosive kinda romance aur waise bhi uskaa kaam ke naa hain..Bechara take steps in ultra motion in the fastest world..Big smile

Chalo, meri waat lagaadi  kya?  Chalta hai! Waise sudharne ka kya faida, Aap logon ke saath hi toh rehna hai!Wink

That is true. Bechaara Sur feels happy just to have her around him. LOL  Did u notice how Sandy got a little disappointed when Bhabo forbade him to go with her to Chaturi's village?LOLPyaar andar chupaa hai. Aaye Haaye!
Haan, Watt toh lagaani padegi hi na..LOL Ainyavi thodi jaane dungi.. Once in a while I get such a opportunity so i will grab it with both hands n legs..OMG you're gonna live with us??? Shocked Day Dreaming Khair Koi baat nahi. Inne logo ko jagah di hain toh ek aur sahi.Embarrassed. Bhabasa ki tarah ek bed aangan main de denge vahan par time spend karna..I'm imagining you're "laying on bed in aangan, doing Uhooo Uhoo... asking me.. Ami bachhu meraa IPad kyon nahi chal rahaa hain.??Day DreamingROFL

Yeah I noticed Sandy was little disappointed so as your chhora Sooraj..Embarrassed

Edited by ami_dabh - 06 September 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-dunia

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Deebz, Nuclear reaction...Shocked. It must be a chain reaction in fast breeder reaction then.. Sorry. Today I dont know SurYa or any of u. Too much chemistry is overflowing around...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-dunia.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Deebz, Nuclear reaction...Shocked. It must be a chain reaction in fast breeder reaction then.. Sorry. Today I dont know SurYa or any of u. Too much chemistry is overflowing around...LOL
JAMi.. Deebz ko shayad pataa na hain ki...Nowadays, Solar power and global warming are more dangerous than nuclear reactions..Wink LOL For me too much physics overflowing..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index