India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Ant -- Wifey -- Investigation (Page 4)

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Ami, super episode todaY. Totally worthy of Jamli combined nuclear reaction!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-dunia.Ami.

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
This post made me smile Di! Big smile Loved it to the core! Cant believe im missing Surya romance but you know whats happening and its more important! Confused Cry I've missed the episodes but i am glad i have the forum so i can know what's happening! Heart Thanks for the email Di i have read and replied! Smile Thanks for all the love! Hug

-Ayeshi-dunia.Ami.

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Great post Ami meri jaan Thumbs Up
Surya were sooo good today!! Very different as well. They are finally acting like a normal married couple. But Suraj sa... apna haq jataye na!ROFL. No no I am not referring to DBC. Just some quality time spending LOLWink. Poor guy has to bump into her "accidentally" just for some waqt-bitana. Haaye. I hope Chavi's exams are over sooon! But if we get nice little nok-jhoks like these, I won't mind Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Yeah I know it was super episode.. N thankoo for the compliment. LOL LOL You're also going wild Amma..LOL LOL

Edited by ami_dabh - 06 September 2012 at 7:27pm

Deebz-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Yeah I know it was super episode.. N thankoo for the compliment. LOL LOL You're also going wild Amma..LOL LOL

I agree, a bit too much right? ok. I will be achhi bachhi like our SurYa. Waise, to be honest I felt sorry for mhaara chora again. Sandy ki bachhi, so much compassion for everyone and not a bit for her sweet pati Dev? So much fuss about even letting him hold her hand?? LOL

Still loving the cute scenes though.

-Ayeshi-Juna04.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Hiya DABH-Ians,Hug!Hug!Hug!

This week is full of cutesy/comical SurYa segments per episode. May be it will be our moments to cherish when serious storyline take place hopefully from tomorrow..Embarrassed

Sooraj being so naughty.. Not missing any single chance to hit or grab Sandhya intentionally..Shocked LOL

When Sandhya tried to threat him with the name of Bhabho... How smartly he replied that--"SandhyaJi I will tell Bhabho that I was looking at your hand to see if Ant hasn't bite you..."? Thumbs Up ROFL Waise mharo chhoro matching well with smartness level of Sandhya.Star

N one dialogue from same convo printed in my brain:- "PatniJi ne bolaa hain toh Patthar ki lakir hain.."...Again "Woh...Woh...Paani" moment..

Then "Investigation dialogue..."... How sweetly Sooraj opened up his arms n invite Sandhya to investigate him..Embarrassed

Breaking News:- "Sooraj is moving in ultra motion to stop the bowl in Aangan n all of a sudden he slipped and sprained his ankle...Ouch" as a result trademark SurYa Ointment scene took place..Big smile

Nifty Lesson to Learn:- Bhabho's view to consider Maid/Servant/House-Keeper as a part of family member because they're humans like us and have their self-respect.. Salute to this "Soch".Star Star Star

WOW  Ami thanks for the wonderful post with multi-colored writingLOL

I knew as soon as i watched the SurYa scene and knew that the forum will come alive with so many threads on this topic...

It is so nice to see Sooraj so confident with Sandy and taking the initiative everytime  and our badmaash Sandy ki Bacchi always running away from him...

There will come a time when Sandy will take more initiative in pleasing Sooraj but until then it is such a treat to watch Sooraj doing all the wooingDay Dreaming

-Ayeshi-dunia.Ami.

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I lurved the epis...
This week has been tough for me but as i tune in to watch DABH SurYa makes me smile..hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

I agree, a bit too much right? ok. I will be achhi bachhi like our SurYa. Waise, to be honest I felt sorry for mhaara chora again. Sandy ki bachhi, so much compassion for everyone and not a bit for her sweet pati Dev? So much fuss about even letting him hold her hand?? LOL

Still loving the cute scenes though.
Shocked Aap achhi bachhi??? This is biggest joke of the day.LOL. Aap ke din gaye sudharne ki..LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL Aapka chhora enjoying subtle-soft-gentle level of romance. He's not interested explosive kinda romance aur waise bhi uskaa kaam ke naa hain..Bechara take steps in ultra motion in the fastest world..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebz-Ayeshi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index