Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: farhana874

Kash...kash Sandhya'ji Sooraj'ji ki talashi le leti!😆
Toh mujhe Sandy'ko woh photos mail karna nahi padta!😆

SurYa getting cuter day by day na...If CVs keep on giving us such cute romance I don't mind delayed DBC
😳

I was ROFLing hearing Sooraj's ant'wala dialogue...He is getting smarter...Sandy zayada din tak bachke nikal nahi payegi!
😆

Haan yaar It would be sho sho romantic shomantic if Sandhya did investigate of Sooraj.. I'd get chance to do some mathematical analysis.. I was all set to find out "Mean--Median--Standard Deviation--Square Root.." 😆 🤣

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post ami 👍🏼, I'm watching the episode now, yes maddy you are right he called her sandya once when the whole family was there ...but then when they are alone or in the GG room, its always sandyaji sandyaji only 😉

JAM, 🤣🤣 WTS 🤣 haha i really like the way you use the chemical substances to describe Surya...I remember last time you used to call Surya covalent bond and haha now Suraj has become sulphuric acid 🤣 sandya should be a metal then to start reaction...but unfortunately she is becoming like noble gases, inert and unreactive 😆
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
@All:- Please someone take initiative to explain coolmausam in english what Sandhya replied to Sooraj about "investigate" scene..I forgot her repy..😔
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Amlu...our brains working together...terrible & uncanny...

Sooraj is under a critical & life threatening condition that can be diagnosed as WTS (Wife Teasing Syndrome). These kind of patients usually go mad for their wifey darlings & try to do maximum pranksters around them. Well, it can be diagnosed from following symptoms- sudden thirst, headaches, falling of dust in eyes, sprains & over reactive like Sulphuric Acid whenever wifey is around... Only treatment is to just give back the recieved, but in double or triple doses...

😆
JAMbu...Glad to see our doc is back on duty!😆
WTS...Ab yeh kya Jaan-leva bimari lag gaya humara Chhore'ko!
Please tell me it is contagious...Coz I want to see Sandy getting this bimari, I mean HTS😆 (Husband teasing Syndrome)😆
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

Kash...kash Sandhya'ji Sooraj'ji ki talashi le leti!😆
Toh mujhe Sandy'ko woh photos mail karna nahi padta!😆

SurYa getting cuter day by day na...If CVs keep on giving us such cute romance I don't mind delayed DBC
😳

I was ROFLing hearing Sooraj's ant'wala dialogue...He is getting smarter...Sandy zayada din tak bachke nikal nahi payegi!
😆

Yeah Farhana Di, It would have been so fascinating had Sandhya taken the effort to do some much needed Talaashi 😆 😆
We, along with our pyara Suraj Sa were waiting with baited breaths, but she seems interested in teaching only Chavi. 😆 😆

Suraj is getting smarter and I hope he sneaks through the guards of Sandy sooner or later. 😆
We are really getting some fantastic SurYa moments, so I too don't mind in the delay of DBC 😳
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

JAMi..🤗 🤗 🤗

Haan Haan finally after many weeks our brainwa synchronizing well from morning..
Aur Yeh Kyaa... Aapne humare chhoro ko ek gambhir bimaari ka patient announced kar diya..😲 😭

I'm wondering how many days/months/years it will take to cure the WTS b'coz Sooraj's "Sandy-mmune" system also seems to be weak ?

shaayad agle saath janam tak nahin bach paayega bechara...😆
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: niruba

JAM, 🤣🤣0„2WTS 🤣0„2haha i really like the way you use the chemical substances to describe Surya...I remember last time you used to call0„2Surya covalent bond and haha0„2now Suraj has become0„2sulphuric acid 🤣0„2sandya should be a metal0„2then to0„2start0„2reaction...but unfortunately0„2she is becoming like noble gases, inert and unreactive 😆[/DIV]

sandhya must be from among Inner-Transition Elements then...here also, there also...not noble gases...or at least benzene with frequently interchanging bonds and nature...
.Ami. thumbnail
I'm imagining how Sandhya will teach Chemistry to Chhavi???

Since Sandhya likes to explain everything with the help of simple examples.. She'll explain isotopes of of helium with prefix of "HeHe"🤣 🤣 🤣
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Haan yaar It would be sho sho romantic shomantic if Sandhya did investigate of Sooraj.. I'd get chance to do some mathematical analysis.. I was all set to find out "Mean--Median--Standard Deviation--Square Root.." 😆 🤣

Koi baat nahi Amlu...Jald hi mauka milega tujhe...Soon u will get the chance to analyze in physical,chemical,comical,logical,biological,dil-logical ...in all aspects!😆
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Amisha di is back with her fatafati (marvelous) thread...!!! 👏 👏 👏

When a episode starts with SurYa moments... I generally forget every tension going on in the serial...
I liked the most about today's epi is they both didn't blush a bit... Suraj ji was in a flirty pati mood... and Sandy was showing fake anger... Suraj was touching her like he used to touch her 4 a long time... They both r eagerly waiting 4 their alone moments... But circumstances just are not favoring them...  
The past chiti wala incident is the first funny and cute moment of them... Suraj was reminding her of that moment...😉 Oo ho...!!! They r getting cute more and more with each episode... 
And the way Suraj was looking at her when she said go and sleep, I have to teach Chhabi... Bechara... I really doubt now Suraj was only asking 4 a kiss... He is getting bolder... 
I enjoyed today's episode soo much...!!! Was feeling pity 4 Meena...  Hope she will get cought soon...😡 😡
And after hearing bhabo today about Chaturi I felt Sandy's sasural is not that bad I used to think... Its just only her IPS dream, otherwise she is a lucky girl to have a hubby and saas-sasur like them...

Shirin My beloved Choto Bon..🤗 Wonderful use of animated emoticons...👏 Chalo I can see SurYa doing lip-lock here..😆 Yeah Sooraj was in flirty mood.. We need to FedEx Ray-Bay sunglasses to him so that he can look more handsome and apni sandy run in his arms..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗