Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Ant -- Wifey -- Investigation

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hiya DABH-Ians,Hug!Hug!Hug!

This week is full of cutesy/comical SurYa segments per episode. May be it will be our moments to cherish when serious storyline take place hopefully from tomorrow..Embarrassed

Sooraj being so naughty.. Not missing any single chance to hit or grab Sandhya intentionally..Shocked LOL

When Sandhya tried to threat him with the name of Bhabho... How smartly he replied that--"SandhyaJi I will tell Bhabho that I was looking at your hand to see if Ant hasn't bite you..."? Thumbs Up ROFL Waise mharo chhoro matching well with smartness level of Sandhya.Star

N one dialogue from same convo printed in my brain:- "PatniJi ne bolaa hain toh Patthar ki lakir hain.."...Again "Woh...Woh...Paani" moment..

Then "Investigation dialogue..."... How sweetly Sooraj opened up his arms n invite Sandhya to investigate him..Embarrassed

Breaking News:- "Sooraj is moving in ultra motion to stop the bowl in Aangan n all of a sudden he slipped and sprained his ankle...Ouch" as a result trademark SurYa Ointment scene took place..Big smile

Nifty Lesson to Learn:- Bhabho's view to consider Maid/Servant/House-Keeper as a part of family member because they're humans like us and have their self-respect.. Salute to this "Soch".Star Star Star

Edited by ami_dabh - 06 September 2012 at 10:18am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sulakshanadabhxoxmehekxoxPappu.Ruby13RSKMb2011A-A-Sanky_1205shiveniayshrancoolmausamsweetycutieshehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Priya_SDArHiLover-xl-NiklausFan-lTacker_HolicdeejagiduniaJuna04-Raz-maddy311SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputrasitakshiiranil.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Ami Di. Clap Clap Clap
Cute SurYa moments with Suraj turning smarter with every passing day and so Sandhya should really watch him out. Wink Wink

A collision and while picking the notes, Suraj intentionally touched Sandhya's hand and Sandhya asking him to leave LOL LOL , even after telling Bhabo may see, Suraj isn't afraid and his reply was quite smart. Clap Clap

As you mention, love Bhabo's words and how she helps in keeping a family united and showering love and blessings to every members of the family, even to Chaturi. Clap Clap

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 06 September 2012 at 10:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sulakshanadabhShahSantosh143b2011sweetycutieshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04.Ami.Brahmaputra

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Lovely post ami. Really love these badmaashi scenes of suryaLOL
Arre btw did you notice sooraj called her only sandhya not sandhya ji or I was mistaken?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Ruby13 Senior Member
Ruby13
Ruby13

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yes Ami, Surya moments are always a treat to watch. Their dialogues today surely stole the show. Suraj to Sandhya about the Talaashi wali baat was Embarrassed Suraj is no doubt getting smarter and making Sandy jaw-dropped with his remarks.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutieshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@Bul-Bul:- Thanks for lovely compliment. Star Yeah that prompt reply from Sooraj was wonderful. I loved it..

@Maddy:- Thanks a lot cutie-pie for lovely compliment. Sooraj was addressing as a "SandhyaJi..."

@Ruby
:- Once in a while aapke darshan ho hi jaate hain..What can I say about this week SurYa moments. Day Dreaming I'm totally Blushing n lost in SurYastic land.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutieshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Amlu...our brains working together...terrible & uncanny...

Sooraj is under a critical & life threatening condition that can be diagnosed as WTS (Wife Teasing Syndrome). These kind of patients usually go mad for their wifey darlings & try to do maximum pranksters around them. Well, it can be diagnosed from following symptoms- sudden thirst, headaches, falling of dust in eyes, sprains & over reactive like Sulphuric Acid whenever wifey is around... Only treatment is to just give back the recieved, but in double or triple doses...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutieshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-SriBmaddy311duniaSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Kash...kash Sandhya'ji Sooraj'ji ki talashi le leti!LOL
Toh mujhe Sandy'ko woh photos mail karna nahi padta!LOL

SurYa getting cuter day by day na...If CVs keep on giving us such cute romance I don't mind delayed DBC
Embarrassed

I was ROFLing hearing Sooraj's ant'wala dialogue...He is getting smarter...Sandy zayada din tak bachke nikal nahi payegi!
LOL

Edited by farhana874 - 06 September 2012 at 10:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Please could u give WU in English of that Taleshi words said by Sandhya , I dnt understand what she told .She said sumdnh Lene , dene .. 

U Know this Na ,Mei Hindi me thoda sa Poor LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874ArHiLover-xSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index