CVs, Kushal is more than a kissy machine

Posted: 11 years ago

What are you people doing? Give him some dialogues.. He is Maanvi's partner? Is he happy or upset about Maanvi's condition? Why are you guys not showing his emotions? His feelings? 

Dont try to fool us by giving him some kissy dialogues... That stage has passed and now we want soemthing more meaningful and intense from him! Buck up!

Edited by sonuni - 11 years ago
I totally agree!

I happened to cath the ep today and was wondering why Virat just doesnt care anymore..He doesnt even seem like a frnd..Partner or life partner toh bahut door ki baath he!

Sonu.. R u talking to the CV's of EHM??? If yes, dont waste ur voice. They are deaf!!😉! Either ther's a kissy discussion goin on or Virat's gudnite kiss on Manvi.. The intensity, emotion all ended with the bald track i guess..😕
LOL!
Looks like Kushal's malaria has taken a toll on Virat's character.

It looks idiotic. He should get some dialogues and get that strong mouth of his going.

CVs. You better.
Thats soo True!!

Hope CVs are listening!
Exactly, one thing i dont undertsand.. How can they shpw this change of attitude from one day to another?

Fine, Kushal was ill. Thats not a sufficient excuse.

Cant he cry? Cant we just hear thoughts of his mind?

At least SOMETHING, please!?

I find this utteraly hilarious, i actually had hope Virat would say something when everyone else was because the camera was focusing on him. But alas, he didnt utter a single word!

Very dissapointing

Also when Jeevika told him to put Manvi to her room, there was no scene there .. It just skipped to the next morning !

God pleae guide these CV's.. They do something good, and then do something bad.

Im very dissapointed at this gungha Virat, it is really disheartning.

Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

LOL!
Looks like Kushal's malaria has taken a toll on Virat's character.

It looks idiotic. He should get some dialogues and get that strong mouth of his going.

CVs. You better.

@ Bold: Its sealed.. Wont open until Manvi's dead🤢.. am so pissed off LOL😆
Originally posted by Saraa.7

Exactly, one thing i dont undertsand.. How can they shpw this change of attitude from one day to another?

Fine, Kushal was ill. Thats not a sufficient excuse.

Cant he cry? Cant we just hear thoughts of his mind?

At least SOMETHING, please!?

I find this utteraly hilarious, i actually had hope Virat would say something when everyone else was because the camera was focusing on him. But alas, he didnt utter a single word!

Very dissapointing

Also when Jeevika told him to put Manvi to her room, there was no scene there .. It just skipped to the next morning !

God pleae guide these CV's.. They do something good, and then do something bad.

Im very dissapointed at this gungha Virat, it is really disheartning.

@Blue: Even i hd faith ther tht finally we r gonna get the Virman breakdown.. But No!! Forgot its EHM CV's who can handle only one relation @ a time!
What happened to 'virman' the love, care , concern seems to have worn out WHYYY I know cv are focussing on jevika n her scarfice but what about others

The whole family don't seem to be playing any role in this anymore no concern n love like they showed wen they first found out bout her cancer

Really wat happened to VIRAT

o well let's jus wait n see cv is very unpredictable

the only word 'mere disappointed'