Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 82)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Buhbyee Ishii..

Miss ya too!!Wink

Take Care

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

@ Divi- Dashaali in BB house..

Haahahaha.. fir baaki log udhar se bhag jayengeROFL

Sry.. was just joking!!!

Bt nice IdeaWink

Thats the point Prashu!!! only 3 of them tho i was hoping tab tho akal aayegi un dono mahilon ko being with their fav person on the earth all alone!!!Approve 

Desai09-Prashu-

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
@ Bold:Monkey Icons Yoyo Monkey Icons Yoyo I rarely fight coz mujhe gussa kitna jaldi aatha hai, uthna jaldi chala jaatha hai LOL LOL LOL if the person whom i was angry with talks to me the next min, i forget that i was upset with that personLOL LOL so no prob( the truth is I can't stay without talking for more than few minROFL)

N yaa!!! Even I was thinking the same yaar!!! We cud've talked for more time if we knew the epi was that boring!!!LOL LOL Ya I love cooking but only when I feel like cookingLOL LOL
[/QUOTE]

@Bold: Shame to Shame Divi... if this is the case I feel like saying tht cheesy line.. Khub jamega rang jab mil bethege teen yaar. Aap me or Subi .. ROFL ROFL Priya Dii shoyuld never let you me and her on Crooner at the same time.. ROFL  ROFL

and yeah seriously we should have spoken longer.. Anyway koi nahi some other time.

I hate cooking.. Ouch Mom is worried. She is like shadi karke pati ko kya khilayegi.. And I tell her mom abhi ready to cook instant food packets milte he vo lakhe khilaugi.. ROFL ROFLROFL

Anyway chal abhi I am leaving.. Good night. Bye take care..Hug

Edited by Ishii99 - 09 September 2012 at 10:08am

-Prashu-Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
haila...my cheecks redwa...
thank you for all d kissies...

-Prashu-Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@ ishii, not to worry...hunger ...supply and patidev ka connection thora alag hain...QUOTE=Ishii99][/QUOTE]
@ Bold:Monkey Icons Yoyo Monkey Icons Yoyo I rarely fight coz mujhe gussa kitna jaldi aatha hai, uthna jaldi chala jaatha hai LOL LOL LOL if the person whom i was angry with talks to me the next min, i forget that i was upset with that personLOL LOL so no prob( the truth is I can't stay without talking for more than few minROFL)

N yaa!!! Even I was thinking the same yaar!!! We cud've talked for more time if we knew the epi was that boring!!!LOL LOL Ya I love cooking but only when I feel like cookingLOL LOL
[/QUOTE]

@Bold: Shame to Shame Divi... if this is the case I feel like saying tht cheesy line.. Khub jamega rang jab mil bethege teen yaar. Aap me or Subi .. ROFL ROFL Priya Dii shoyuld never let you me and her on Crooner at the same time.. ROFL  ROFL

and yeah seriously we should have spoken longer.. Anyway koi nahi some other time.

I hate cooking.. Ouch Mom is worried. She is like shadi karke pati ko kya khilayegi.. And I tell her mom abhi ready to cook instant food packets milte he vo lakhe khilaugi.. ROFL ROFLROFL

[/QUOTE]

-Prashu-Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Originally posted by Ishii99

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up ROFL

N ready to cook is always there!!Wink  Wink chalo bye bye!!! Good night!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

@ Ishi-- Same dialogue I say to mum..!! She is like.. pata nahi iska kya hogaa(matlab mera) hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

now listen to my SKD...

khushi brings Shyam back, Arnav is furious,no talks between them,..then suddenly he sees Shyam letching...he gets angry with Shyam, and pulls Khushi to his room...khushi is happy to see he is still caring,...a kiss to her LG...

kaisa hain????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasrirao..mrinalini..Divya1503honeypriya-Prashu-

Go to top