Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 76)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by mouramen

lets play a game...chalo lets predict next week...winner will get a kissi from AR

Mou I'm not good at predicting and dont like too much spoilers either...but your last part...what kinda kissie? forehead, cheek. hand or lips?Blushing

Haila...lipsSilly Now Arnav's only chance of getting a kissie is to do it in a jiffy without letting Khushi to reactLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09..mrinalini..-Gan-

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

@ ishii, sorry jaan...but he is a gujju bhai...

@ Gandhari, me too read about Barun's absence in Mishti's spoiler...more of Dashali

nahiii ye nahi ho sakta.. (Kekta serial types)Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

Why didn't he stick to our age old ritual of doing businessDead.. Who asked him to be writer or writer bana bhi to IPK ka kyu.. Ouch

dennisdmenace..mrinalini..-Prashu-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishii99

[/QUOTE]

They should work it out...Any sane person would get irritated by what is dished out to usStern Smile!!If Gul and Nissar is in charge of the entire concept..then we should be getting better than this..They really need to work on it!!Ouch

I hope the love that we gave them throughout the weekend is enough to bring them them back to their sanity!!LOL

Sorry for butting inEmbarrassed

Hi Sam, Ishii here.. LOL

You know these are the thing all of us here knows.. But somehow these people prefer to ignore it.. I keep thinking that it's their baby after all. They might have thought something about whatever they are showing..But I don't see any logic at all..

Sometimes I feel I should find a contact go to Mumbai, show them our discussion and then ask them in their style. AB SAMAJE YA SAMJAU.. Sleepy
[/QUOTE]

Hola IshiiHug

Look..somehow the 'feel' is missing..Don't ya'll agree??Now..I feel it's actually having a domino effect...Today..we are being dished out  a crap in the name of DyamaliDeadWe start bashing and ranting..and yes for once I agree...the "constructive criticism"is sometimes too hot to handleBig smileSo that is sure to take a toll on the makers..The members of the cast and crew regularly visits the forum..and all these posts might actually have a very negative effect on them...Hence the laxity...

But that's no excuse..Amidst all these negativity..there are thousands of suggestions how to steer the story forward..Gul and Nissar have loads of options than just DyamaliOuch

Edited by sampin - 09 September 2012 at 9:28am

Desai09-Prashu--Gan-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Koi hiee bhi nahi bol rhaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Originally posted by prash_t

lets play a game...chalo lets predict next week...winner will get a kissi from AR

Mou I'm not good at predicting and dont like too much spoilers either...but your last part...what kinda kissie? forehead, cheek. hand or lips?Blushing

Im all for... lipsBlushingBlushing

Besharam PrashuTongue

prashu get in line Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-Prashu-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mouramen]arre Ishii samjhaye aur hum na samjhe...WinkWinkWink
@ nish, i agree absolute butchering of Khushi's character...
but look at d brighter side...he will shout at Khushi...and then run to pacify her...me again in SKD

I lub your SKD Anu dii.. I am hoping for the same.. Actually I am hoping that Arnav is upset with Khushi and for a change Khushi is trying to pacify him.. Blushing Imagine how nice it would be to show Khushi initiating the Kiss and I don't mean kiss on cheek. Blushing  Blushing Total nayi soch nahi DiiDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

SKD se niklo!LOL

see I DONT want Arnav to manofy Khushi if she asks Shyam to be brought back!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I lub your SKD Anu dii.. I am hoping for the same.. Actually I am hoping that Arnav is upset with Khushi and for a change Khushi is trying to pacify him.. Blushing Imagine how nice it would be to show Khushi initiating the Kiss and I don't mean kiss on cheek. Blushing  Blushing Total nayi soch nahi DiiDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming[/QUOTE]

SKD se niklo!LOL

see I DONT want Arnav to manofy Khushi if she asks Shyam to be brought back!Angry
[/QUOTE]

GDi SKD me rehana hi achha hota he.. LOL LOL

And I don't want Arnav to Manaofy Khushi either. if she is getting Shyam back, she will have to manaofy Arnav..

..mrinalini..-Prashu--Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mouramen]arre Ishii samjhaye aur hum na samjhe...WinkWinkWink
@ nish, i agree absolute butchering of Khushi's character...
but look at d brighter side...he will shout at Khushi...and then run to pacify her...me again in SKD

I lub your SKD Anu dii.. I am hoping for the same.. Actually I am hoping that Arnav is upset with Khushi and for a change Khushi is trying to pacify him.. Blushing Imagine how nice it would be to show Khushi initiating the Kiss and I don't mean kiss on cheek. Blushing  Blushing Total nayi soch nahi DiiDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

SKD se niklo!LOL

He will Gandhari...if he shouts at her then he will apologiseLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-Gan-

Go to top