Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Can we expect a dance sequence of the LEADS during THEIR Sangeet??? Aur kitne din we've to see that Snake winning in all his plans!!

Darling!! Come back to AD from SKD.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, I'd want them to dance privately, on terrace maybe, reminiscing the past sangeet moments.. Hayee..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Aayega Nishi di, sab ab tho sirf hamare Khushi bitiya par dependant hai, the moments she gets him back, the fun will start *hoping*

N Snake waapas coz of Khushi tho can we expect some old ASR wale scenes?????  Gussa n shouting!! I miss him so badly!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ character deela waala ASR

I want him to drag her from the living room to the bed room and pin her against the wall
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Btw, I'd want them to dance privately, on terrace maybe, reminiscing the past sangeet moments.. Hayee..

Sabko AD mein bulake khud SKD mein chali gayi?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Terrace or even a dance by the pool...ufff, kya kar diya hai tumne Shivani? Bhej diya na mujhe gutter mein๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

AD main tho sirf dil toot jathe hi Shivi๐Ÿฅบ

N ya they remember everything they did the prev time, ab sangeet bhi yaad aayega shaayad๐Ÿค” 

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeh sab Shivi ki galti hain...hai mera ASR and a scared khushi...little pulling and a crash on his chest...to stop crying  a ssshhh and a bear hug...bas itna sa khwab hain...

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Terrace or even a dance by the pool...ufff, kya kar diya hai tumne Shivani? Bhej diya na mujhe gutter mein๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Divya1503 thumbnail

I want him to drag her from the living room to the bed room and pin her against the wall

Me tooo!!!!   Gussa n his eyes!!!!๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคช
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

i know he is scary ...but you dont worry...i'll hug you...

arre ASR my sher will come back...you all watch...he he he my blood grp is B+ve...

B+ve..good one!๐Ÿ˜†

about that hug ...can it come from ASR instead of AR? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dont re Mou...the reason I always enjoyed IPK was about it's positivity...I need some  more mat jao moments as spoon full of sugar...else this negative Daadi taunting Khushi, shyam outsmarting ASR...is kinda hard to take
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

yeh sab Shivi ki galti hain...hai mera ASR and a scared khushi...little pulling and a crash on his chest...to stop crying  a ssshhh and a bear hug...bas itna sa khwab hain...

Itni jaldi maafi nahi milegi Khushi ko shaayad๐Ÿค” after all, uss ne Snake ko waapas laaya hai, haan par ASR ka koi bharosa nahi, even the trace of tear in Khushi's eyes aur barf ka gola pighal jaayega!!

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even I think nothing is going to happen till Shyaam comes back...can he come soon?๐Ÿ˜ก

We'll have to wait till tomorrow's episode for that