Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 73)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

whats d discussionwa?

abt Friday...
abt inundating Jainesh's FB acct with hate mail
abt what's next week

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09dennisdmenace..mrinalini..-Prashu---Nishita--

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Do you think we will get one Rabba Ve next week?

If I dont get one...someone is to get killed.Angry...I'm otherwise Gandhiji bhaktEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOL same pinchEmbarrassed
I think the forum has bombarded the new writer with messages...somebody found his FB page. This is his official welcome by fandomLOL

Good for himEvil Smile

BTW..I thought the main brief is given by Gul...So we can't blame him entirely..It's the route that the PH and the channel  is hell bent on takingD'ohthat should be blamedOuch

True..I read the article where Jainesh had said that Nissar and Gul sit with the entire team to discuss the scenes. I think the overall track is still OK but this 18 min focus on creepanjali and 2 mins of Arhi is what is irritating the viewers. Once they balance it out, it will be fine.

They should work it out...Any sane person would get irritated by what is dished out to usStern Smile!!If Gul and Nissar is in charge of the entire concept..then we should be getting better than this..They really need to work on it!!Ouch

I hope the love that we gave them throughout the weekend is enough to bring them them back to their sanity!!LOL

on  totally different note ...Sam I LOVE your siggy!ROFL

Yeah..I love it tooROFL
It's a dialogue by Doc Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang TheoryEmbarrassedHe's one of my most favorite characters on TV!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09dennisdmenace-Prashu--Gan-

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

[/QUOTE]

see I'm ok with not havng RV like we did post wedding...but dont butcher the characters...why is ASR all of a sudden keeping quiet to Stopwa's taunts at Khushi...why is Khushi for heaven's sake becoming someone else...? and why is dabba ve shown so much? those are hard to take...keep the story focused on Arnav-khushi. we'll take in hard track...but shifting the focus to Dashali is a BIG NO!
[/QUOTE]

That's is what is everyone's complain is GDi. There is too much of focus on side characters.. Ouch And you are right.. No RV is still fine.. But I just hate seeing Dashali on screen. Now I know they are necessary to take the story forward but not at the cost of cutting down screen space for ARHI.. Dead But well let's see. Tomorrow is Monday.. I am hoping with Shyam coming back to RM by wed(going by spoilers), we might get the focus back to ARHI.. Keeping my fingers crossed for that..

And GD, don't even talk about Khushi's character.. I am KL all the way, but I just can't watch her scene on Friday.. DeadNow that they have decided to show her like this, no other option but to see it.Ouch. Ouch I had hoped that Anjali or Dadi will bring back Shyam in RM, but from the time I have heard, it's gonna be Khushi.. I am simply heartbroken.. Cry  Cry  Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

momb24..mrinalini..-Prashu--Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
btw Jaineshbhai"s FB account is bombarded...can use it as an encyclopedia of choicest words...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09..mrinalini..-Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
lets play a game...chalo lets predict next week...winner will get a kissi from AR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-Prashu-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishii99

see I'm ok with not havng RV like we did post wedding...but dont butcher the characters...why is ASR all of a sudden keeping quiet to Stopwa's taunts at Khushi...why is Khushi for heaven's sake becoming someone else...? and why is dabba ve shown so much? those are hard to take...keep the story focused on Arnav-khushi. we'll take in hard track...but shifting the focus to Dashali is a BIG NO!
[/QUOTE]

That's is what is everyone's complain is GDi. There is too much of focus on side characters.. Ouch And you are right.. No RV is still fine.. But I just hate seeing Dashali on screen. Now I know they are necessary to take the story forward but not at the cost of cutting down screen space for ARHI.. Dead But well let's see. Tomorrow is Monday.. I am hoping with Shyam coming back to RM by wed(going by spoilers), we might get the focus back to ARHI.. Keeping my fingers crossed for that..

And GD, don't even talk about Khushi's character.. I am KL all the way, but I just can't watch her scene on Friday.. DeadNow that they have decided to show her like this, no other option but to see it.Ouch. Ouch I had hoped that Anjali or Dadi will bring back Shyam in RM, but from the time I have heard, it's gonna be Khushi.. I am simply heartbroken.. Cry  Cry  Cry  [/QUOTE]

Thought really hard why Khushi would do such a thing...nothing could convince me...it was 100% butchering of her characterCryCry. I agree with you, they could have stuck to Anjali and Dadi getting Shyaam back. Ab Khushi will face Arnav's wrathCry

Edited by --Nishita-- - 09 September 2012 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-Gan-

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

They should work it out...Any sane person would get irritated by what is dished out to usStern Smile!!If Gul and Nissar is in charge of the entire concept..then we should be getting better than this..They really need to work on it!!Ouch

I hope the love that we gave them throughout the weekend is enough to bring them them back to their sanity!!LOL
[/QUOTE]

Sorry for butting inEmbarrassed

Hi Sam, Ishii here.. LOL

You know these are the thing all of us here knows.. But somehow these people prefer to ignore it.. I keep thinking that it's their baby after all. They might have thought something about whatever they are showing..But I don't see any logic at all..

Sometimes I feel I should find a contact go to Mumbai, show them our discussion and then ask them in their style. AB SAMAJE YA SAMJAU.. Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..-Prashu--Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishii99

And GD, don't even talk about Khushi's character.. I am KL all the way, but I just can't watch her scene on Friday.. DeadNow that they have decided to show her like this, no other option but to see it.Ouch. Ouch I had hoped that Anjali or Dadi will bring back Shyam in RM, but from the time I have heard, it's gonna be Khushi.. I am simply heartbroken.. Cry  Cry  Cry 

see for me...if all these drama is created to get Shyam back in RM...then just get him back in RM already...move the story forward...why do we need to watch episodes like friday ? that will keep the viewers away ...read somewhere...Barun was off yesterday...that can only imply more dashali drama...just ridiculous!

Edited by GanBarunFan - 09 September 2012 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

Go to top