Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 61)

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Priya, wonderful post.  So glad you focused on the most beautiful and meaningful moments of the epi. 

I love the growing maturity of their love.  Have wanted it for so long.  The long shot of them on the recliner, reflected in the pool, was just ethereal.  Loved every bit of that sequence, and its premise...the frustration, the anger, its involuntary expression, her immediate sensing of what happened, the quiet picking of the pieces, he wordlessly joining in ... that spoke of the intensity of their inner bond in ways that words could never have.  And then that searing 'Mat Jao.'  It was magical.  Equally magical was his sensing of her pain the next day and the instinctive, protective, loving concern, sealed with a kiss...

'part to meet' indeed

Its so rare to see sch beautiful moments on IPK these days...wanted to savor them.

Havent' seen today's epi yet, but I have a heavy heart about this show these days. Don't know ... just want its soul back.

Sometimes I feel that maybe some stories are meant to be told in shorter, tighter spans of time, so that they can remain true to their essence, taut and pack a real punch.  Stretching them beyond a point (even though we want to see our beloved leads forever!) diminishes something essential.   Maybe its my Friday blues, but feel sad around IPK these days, don't want it to fizzle out...sorry if I hurt anyone, its just what I feel right now

Edited by Dazee - 07 September 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MReenuGEnVeeeyesonmeDesai09sejket2amisuvsubiscs--Nishita--

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Sejal, Nishi

ASR should ask Anjali & Daadi to leave fr Ashram asap & tell them ki Shyam ko bhi wahaan bula lo apne pass. Then send them monthly allowance. That would be " rishta wohi, soch nayi " for me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanReenuGDesai09sejket2--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Even though todays episode was a complete satyanash.. I still have hope!

Rewatched yesterdays episode and it was epic.. Cv's are capable of giving us what we want..

I think mondays episode will be brilliant..

Remember last week's fridays episode was a complete satyanash.. and then mondays episode was truly beautiful..

If only cv's were consistent LOL

I know yaar...they will be back...no doubt. I think everybody is just tired of the story focusing so much on Shyaam-Anjali. Once the focus shifts the two important people, everything will be fineSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDesai09sejket2

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by mouramen

Something going on in my brain...
When ASR is away garima comes to RM, big dhamaka...d whole Gupta khandaan along with khushi is thrown out by dadi...what say?

Only one qualms...ASR and Aakash could have gone to office...

Wedding has to take place Anu...look at the mass reaction when one episode doesnt focus on Arhi. Can you even imagine what will happen if they dont go ahead with the wedding? The past dhamaka will happen after the pheres maybe. 

Garima getting petrified in every episode without letting the viewers know the reason is getting repetitive IMO. 

I have another idea...Dadi goes to the pool to see off Shyaam, slips and falls into the pool and drownsCensored
good one nishi ...hope that happends to dadi...lekin have a feeling ki shaadi mei aur rakawat will come...remembering pojali's words haldi ke baad nahi milege...hoping am wrong but CV's very unpredictable...Angry

I am hoping Arnav doesnt listen to anybody now. 
yeah he needs to put his foot down...n take control of RM people...they r getting out of hand...first in line is dadi...out with her...then his di...she needs find her own home...n leave sexxxy alone...wishinful thinking...Wink

Khushi should just inform him that I saw Shyamu on the stairs... and I think he is meeting Di... that's it... bas fir ASR should think of a plan to bring Shyamu in the house and expose him in front of his Di and Daadi... Khushi, NK, Akash, and ASR should all gang up to expose Shyam and keep an eye on him while he is in RM... Bas itna sa khwaab hai...Embarrassed

Arnav_KhushifanReenuGDesai09sejket2--Nishita--

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Priya, wonderful post.  So glad you focused on the most beautiful and meaningful moments of the epi. 

I love the growing maturity of their love.  Have wanted it for so long.  The long shot of them on the recliner, reflected in the pool, was just ethereal.  Loved every bit of that sequence, and its premise...the frustration, the anger, its involuntary expression, her immediate sensing of what happened, the quiet picking of the pieces, he wordlessly joining in ... that spoke of the intensity of their inner bond in ways that words could never have.  And then that searing 'Mat Jao.'  It was magical.  Equally magical was his sensing of her pain the next day and the instinctive, protective, loving concern, sealed with a kiss...

'part to meet' indeed

Its so rare to see sch beautiful moments on IPK these days...wanted to savor them.

Havent' seen today's epi yet, but I have a heavy heart about this show these days. Don't know ... just want its soul back.

Sometimes I feel that maybe some stories are meant to be told in shorter, tighter spans of time, so that they can remain true to their essence, taut and pack a real punch.  Stretching them beyond a point (even though we want to see our beloved leads forever!) diminishes something essential.   Maybe its my Friday blues, but feel sad around IPK these days, don't want it to fizzle out...sorry if I hurt anyone, its just what I feel right now

I personally feel that the 'inital wanting them to get together' is usually the best bit in every show.. Theres always that excitment of hoping they meet one another, watching them see each other and that inital passionate love !.. We are still lucky that our leads still hold that same chemistry.. the only reason things have changed is because instead of a 10 minute rabbe ve.. we get atlease 3 minutes.. its usually the length of the rabbe ve which adds to the intensity of the moment 

Anchal_MDazeeDesai09sejket2--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Sejal, Nishi

ASR should ask Anjali & Daadi to leave fr Ashram asap & tell them ki Shyam ko bhi wahaan bula lo apne pass. Then send them monthly allowance. That would be " rishta wohi, soch nayi " for me...

LOLThumbs Up

For me rishta wohi, soch nayi would be to let Anjali stay in the house but cut off all funds. Let her ask for money from Shyaam...she will see her husband's true coloursLOL

Anchal_MArnav_KhushifanDesai09sejket2amisuv

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Sejal, Nishi

@ suvi...totally agree on this nayi soch...aasa hi kar chahiye...phir hum aaram se sexxxy ko dekh sakte hai...no disturbance...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MDesai09amisuv--Nishita--

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

[QUOTE=sejket2][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=sejket2][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=mouramen]Something going on in my brain...

Khushi should just inform him that I saw Shyamu on the stairs... and I think he is meeting Di... that's it... bas fir ASR should think of a plan to bring Shyamu in the house and expose him in front of his Di and Daadi... Khushi, NK, Akash, and ASR should all gang up to expose Shyam and keep an eye on him while he is in RM... Bas itna sa khwaab hai...Embarrassed
yes this one sounds good as well...we should all compile our idea's n send it to the CV's since they r having a hard time w/ the script maybe they can use ours...Wink

Anchal_Mmomb24Desai09amisuv--Nishita--

Go to top