Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 4)

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hummm

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ah...jus love the song...perfect for the coupleSmileWaiting for ur crooner Di

Loved this sceneHeartJust hoping that they wil get their happiness backHugA very big hug to Sobti and Sanaya for potraying the scene so lovelyClap

Edited by vqwerty - 06 September 2012 at 11:22am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

svascelaArnav_KhushifancrazyaddictionShegarf71amisuvarchanan14sejket2shwetachauhanjakhushi-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14-Facetious---Nishita--sonia_1

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Lovely title.. Lovely song.. Lovely pic... Waiting to read!! Smile

~~Ho chandni jab tak raat~~
~~Deta hai har koi saath~~
~~Tum magar andhero mein~~
~~Na chhodna na mera haath~~

Edited by am1983 - 06 September 2012 at 11:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhanamisuvarchanan14Desai09sejket2Divya1503-Gan--Prashu-beena14-Facetious-sonia_1

Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Fabulous crooner priya loved it so much. Clap Clap Clap
I liked the epi so much because of the passion showed btwn them. This is what i am waiting. I don't feel a remarriage is necessary now as it dilute the kind of intense passion shown yesterday. I am happy for the tracks playing now. 

Nothing to say much about the brilliance of this epic story. No one can be ASR as BS did and no one can be KKG as SI did. Just brilliant. Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

credit : Shruti_P

Priya, Have a happy rest and take care of yourselves. Smile

Edited by Moonlight1 - 07 September 2012 at 1:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14--Nishita--honeypriya

Arnav_Khushifan Senior Member
Arnav_Khushifan
Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Perfect song for the perfect couple!!!!!!! Beautiful pics.  Looking forward to your thoughts on today's episode.  My day is not complete without reading the crooner.  Thank you for creating a place where all of us who love this show can come together and have a wonderful conversation.  Now about the episode.  My heart just broke for Arnav today.  Felt his anguish and his helplessness with regards to Anjali,s plea to have her husband back.  Braun Solti was just wonderful in portraying his disbelief, his anguish and his feeling of helplessness.  Liked Khushi and Arnav scenes.  Loved how he showed Khushi his vulnerability and his need for her company. Loved how they both sat embracing on the recliner.  A first for them I think.   How he understood when Khushi had tears in her eyes and how he showed her that he was there for her with that forehead kiss.  Tere mere sapne Aab ek rang hein fits them perfect.  

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23ajumaAnchal_McrazyaddictionkushikumarishwetachauhanamisuvDesai09sejket2archanan14beena14Divya1503honeypriya-Gan--Prashu--Facetious---Nishita--sonia_1

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Lovely song Priya - my favorite from Guide - suits this couple beautifully. They want to stay together but there are too many obstacles in their path.

One observation-- Arnav and Khushi are alike in so many ways -- both are fiercly independent characters who love their families and do not back off from jumping into the fire for them . Both of them have become accustomed to being the pillars of their respective families never expecting anything in return. Arnav puts on his ASR face to avoid showing his fear/pain/loneliness... Khushi puts on her Khushi face for the same ... on their journey towards love , they finally found that they could depend on each other and also console each other.

Today's episode brought that out beautifully... Arnav wants Khushi to comfort his as she is the only one who knows what he is going through. Arnav see behind Khushi's fake smile and comforts her and she lets him do it ... not hiding any more.

Two souls tired of holding their families together, tired of being the responsible person around the house , tired of always fixing things came together and found succour in each other -- they supported and sympathised and empathised with each other ... in this they have truly found their soulmates.

Priya -- please respond to this post atleast or I will think you are angry with me!Angry

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 07 September 2012 at 5:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14honeypriya

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
The title, the song and the pic - BEAUTIFUL!

For the soulmates, Arnav and Khushi are..

"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life."

– Richard Bach, author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

celaajumaArnav_KhushifanParshaEnVeeamisuv-Viji-shwetachauhanDesai09sriraosejket2archanan14beena14--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya-Gan--Prashu--Anku-

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

After days of despair ... the moonlight lit up their special and mine Heart ... would you take my hand tonight, and ride ? ...

Edited by smashitupsobti - 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

celavidhathriArnav_KhushifanAnchal_MParshacrazyaddictionannieKDazeeEnVeeDesai09sriraosejket2Shegarf71amisuvshwetachauhanarchanan14dennisdmenace..mrinalini..Divya1503honeypriya-Gan--Prashu-beena14-Facetious---Nishita--sonia_1

Go to top