Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 36)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Ankita.M

I don't believe the "spoilers" about Khushi going behind Arnav's back and bringing Shyam to RM, it is just not like her to do so. Khushi will probably approach Arnav and insist Shyam be brought back for Anjali's sake, she'll take a stand for it while Arnav will still be against it. That is what I think will happen and what I hope will happen.

Maybe yes, even I don't see her just going behind his back and getting him back Confused that would be weird. She might just convince him or suggest once again that's it. I wonder where the marriage comes in between all this. 

Oh God Silly

In another thread we were speculating or more like hoping Arnav would agree to bring Shyam back only if he gets Khushi back at RM.

Mandy he is ASR why the h*** does he have to negotiate not done uska ghar hai all these kaam chor jo muft mei rehe rahe hai need to step back , but then again yeh mahila mandal nari Angry

May I just say..this aspect of ASR has totally pi***d me off...Why is he stuck in the mahila mahal??He is a man of actions...His one word is enough to change the wind in RM...Why are the CV's hell bent on portraying him as a devastated man stuck in the petty kitchen politics??!!Ouch

Sam Hug, I am Beena Di , not interacted with you before hope college classes were fun today have yet to read your post. Girl we are watching a show on SP that should answer your question. Mt plea to Gul is the character you have given us don't you d*** tamper with . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariDesai09..mrinalini..

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

In another thread we were speculating or more like hoping Arnav would agree to bring Shyam back only if he gets Khushi back at RM.

Awesome!! What if this really happens? Shyam ke plan ki tai tai phish ROFL

LOL He didn't get the name stupid cupid for nothing Wink

Desai09bs_deeps..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Ankita.M

I don't believe the "spoilers" about Khushi going behind Arnav's back and bringing Shyam to RM, it is just not like her to do so. Khushi will probably approach Arnav and insist Shyam be brought back for Anjali's sake, she'll take a stand for it while Arnav will still be against it. That is what I think will happen and what I hope will happen.

Maybe yes, even I don't see her just going behind his back and getting him back Confused that would be weird. She might just convince him or suggest once again that's it. I wonder where the marriage comes in between all this. 

Oh God Silly

Mandy he is ASR why the h*** does he have to negotiate not done uska ghar hai all these kaam chor jo muft mei rehe rahe hai need to step back , but then again yeh mahila mandal nari Angry

May I just say..this aspect of ASR has totally pi***d me off...Why is he stuck in the mahila mahal??He is a man of actions...His one word is enough to change the wind in RM...Why are the CV's hell bent on portraying him as a devastated man stuck in the petty kitchen politics??!!Ouch

Sam Hug, I am Beena Di , not interacted with you before hope college classes were fun today have yet to read your post. Girl we are watching a show on SP that should answer your question. Mt plea to Gul is the character you have given us don't you d*** tamper with . 

Hola Beena diHug
Moi a first year engineering studentEmbarrassedAnd interacting with you for the first timeTongueYep..college classes were fun and whenever a class gets boring..instead of feeling sleepy..I'm quickly transported to my SKD's...So it ought to be be funLOL
IPK is the first hindi soap I am watching and I hope I don't have to mention whyBig smileI have placed a lot of trust on Gul..Because she is the one who's actually planning the entire concept!!I hope she does not mess with it!!Ouch

Desai09.Mandy.beena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Priya,

It is so so their love story and how lovely our return to it. Beautiful crooner. Perfect moments you speak of, what's the need to dwell on all the noise without. Was waiting to read your thoughts today, glad I could find some wireless time.
See you when you're back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshaDesai09Omorabotibeena14

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
How is that Snake coming into the RM sooo easily!!!!!!

Annoyed GIFS | Really? GIFS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celaakshu23Desai09beena14

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
*yawn* can we get him back already? Sleepy at least dont have to hold my head entire weekend in despair.

i have had enough of Di puja yaar. i dont usually do this but today i seriously felt like FF-ing the entire 20 mins.

and what happened to the extra security and restraining order eh arnav bitwa? court not working??Confused

Edited by mashira - 07 September 2012 at 9:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Desai09

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
CVs amaze me to no end.. What are they trying to aim at? Confused

They don't give promos... FINE!
They've put gag orders on SBS/SBB... FINE!
They give a yawning last episode of the week... FINE!

Then they don't give a precap either? What would compel the viewers to come back on Monday? Pleej explaniyao..

ReenuGDesai09Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

*yawn* can we get him back already? Sleepy at least dont have to hold my head entire weekend in despair.

i have had enough of Di puja yaar. i dont usually do this but today i seriously felt like FF-ing the entire 20 mins.

and what happened to the extra security and restraining order eh arnav bitwa? court not working??Confused

Cant understand why they are dragging so much...can they move on? Get that Shyaam back. I have never been this irritatedErmm

akshu23writ_in_waterDesai09

Go to top