Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 33)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
all right guys great discussion...now gotta go...today it's gonna be drama drama and drama...so i'm bracing myself...catch you guys our lunchtime after the episode. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MParshaDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

all right guys great discussion...now gotta go...today it's gonna be drama drama and drama...so i'm bracing myself...catch you guys our lunchtime after the episode. Hug

bye bye G di!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

See you Big smile

-Gan-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
@Gandhari...me too want the same...

ill cry if dey separate :-( :-(

if thus is agenda of cvs.. v cnt do nethin.. bt plz let them atleast love each other or let them stay at same house... plzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

@ Gandhari di: Monkey Winks right?? ROFL ROFL

oooh I love this one!HeartROFL

Divya1503

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Byeee... Smile

-Gan-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Gandhari

I just dont find them faking hate post marriage again .. They have done it once! Tongue Old sauce in new can .. CVs should not go for it. I think there will be turbulances .. But ei fake "hate" amar ar poshabe na!!!

but they cant truly hate each other anymore na? see post marriage they had all the reasons to hate each other but kept on falling more in love...now they are so much in love, I dont see how can they hate each other anymore...so what's the alternative?

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
"Dad ne aur uss aurat ne sab kuch chheen liya humse!" - Ring any bells? I'm assuming this is going to cause major major problems!

Sorry no idea what discussion is on - just jumping in!</font>

Archu...we all jump in...this is free jump in zone remember? WinkLOL

Yes I remember, but how is Khushi's fault in there?
we're discussing how can they hate each other considering how their love evolved against all odds and at the depth of love they are in

Khushi trying to see Garima's reasons but Arnav not being there?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDivya1503-Gan-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
gif credit: tumblr
An absolutely gorgeous Crooner, hun!  Wanted to comment on it late last night, but was just too exhausted to do so, and I wouldn't have been able to do justice to your post or the epi!  You could not have picked a better song to portray what is now set in stone: the "hamesha."  Arnav has been dealt another harsh hand--torn between a "want" and  a "need"...The "want" here is doing right by Di his way...Getting rid of Shyam, handing her happiness in the way he thought was fair...The "need" here is what she is now asking...despite everything that he has done for her, its not enough.  Her plea to him to bring back the snake singlehandedly brought back all those things he had shared with Khushi in the hospital--I loved how this was shown.  It was very subtle, but his pain and anguish at the "failure" was much more palpable for me in that bedroom scene.  The tableau of him sitting on his bed, the pool water seemingly carry a reflection of him even though he was not even close to the water--Atlas carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders...

As he threw the vase on the floor, it took me back to similar moments in the past...frustration, angst, disappointment...yesterday it was all that, and he allowed himself to shed that one lone tear.  Not because he had failed, but because of the blow that life has served his Di, yet again.  Khushi coming over and silently picking up the pieces just reminded me of "bhikarna"--the scattering we've talked about...How beautifully you've reminded us the significance of her bending down--if love has to triumph over everything else, you have to let go of your fears, anger, all of it...As you go through the "test", it will entail compromises and giving in when you don't want to! It was also such a wonderful metaphor for what we know to be so true of Khushi--she will always pick up the pieces and create a whole...It is what she stands for.  Yesterday was no different.  The Mat Jao, of course, was much more than what the words implied--he sees his strength leaving him...everything that is positive in his life...love's departure...But I loved her response even more...she has to go, but she can sit back and be with him for a minute...What a moment!  The husband and wife sharing nothing else but their love.  She, trying to take away the pain, he allowing her to!  I loved that there was absolutely no talk of "failure", Shyam or Di right there!  It was singularly about the two of them!  The contrast between the beginning of that scene-Arnav sitting alone, in that pool of reflection--and ending with the two of them sitting together...same elements in the foreground--an absolute masterstroke in the screenplay, cinematography and editing!  Loved it!Thumbs Up

The Mehendi scene was the period, the full stop on the earlier scene.  The deep color and everything it symbolizes--happiness, longevity...shown separately...Yes, there will be a parting, but it doesn't matter.  As they gaze into their palms, they remember happier times...they remember each other, and why that deep orange speaks to them...but ultimately, they know their love transcends all else...yes, Priya, this is their story...and each of us nothing but a starry-eyed witness to the blossoming of something so ethereal.  

The "test" comes yet again the next morning--as Khushi bears the brunt of Dadi's anger.  Those two scenes in the RM were very well shown ...She is the mistress of the house--has always been, and will be! Ever the caregiver, she does so without even being told to...it is part of her "dharm"--as Arnav's wife! As she leaves the room in sadness, the tears are not far behind...She starts to arrange the flowers--again, the mistress trying to see the positive, and only one person understands the facade...and reacts...Here is a man who is preoccupied with so much, yet when he sees her there, no words are required...he knows what she needs...and gives it to her.  Sweeping her in his arms, allowing every bit of his love to seep into her with that kiss...her face only tells half the story, but her eyes give away everything that is in her heart.  Silence speaks louder than words and it couldn't have been truer in that moment!

Per your suggestion, I skipped the other parts!  But I could see "woh aurat" and its implications for the past and the present is surfacing!  Don't want to dwell on it as we reminisce over this moment in their lives.  I am just happy that the passion and the intensity will remain, and more importantly, will only grow, even as they part...I had said last week that fate's "blow" is what will separate them, but it will be the catalyst for that love to only become stronger...and can we imagine what their union will be like then?Smile

Performances were flawless!  Truly!  Everyone stepped up yesterday;  Sobti stole the show...no one can render emotions like he does.  What a superlative display--the man and the scene became one so brilliantly!Clap  Sanaya's depth in showcasing sensitivity is just mind-blowing!  I really felt for Khushi in the kiss scene, especially after seeing her with Dadi in the earlier scene.  I think we finally have Arshad back because I had goosebumps after a long time yesterday!

As always, I am with you, hun--in thoughts...Do take care of yourself, and I will miss you!  As it turns out, my time will be limited too, so I will catch up with you and all our friends soon!

Have a great weekend everyone!  Much love to all!Hug

Edited by Nandalala - 07 September 2012 at 7:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamajumaAnchal_Mcrazyaddictionwrit_in_waterDesai09jakhushiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

Go to top