Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 32)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Ankita Blushing

Mandy - I agree.. bringing Shyam in the house could create a little argument between Arnav and Khushi... but Arnav knows that Khushi would be doing it for Di's well-being only.. he would not doubt her intentions... he'll just be upset with her..  

I agree, differences aur arguments hona are part of a relation but the whole question of doubting intentions, and lack of trust is out of question now Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme-Prashu-Divya1503-Gan-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by .Mandy.

LOL Samajh gaye!! Somehow I do not feel a hatred/ MU coming in between them this time around.. its the circumstances that is going to create an emotional or physical distance... they will just have to pull from each other coz staying together would increase each other's pain even more... I don't know what I just wrote~~ Did i make sense?! LOL! Tongue

I feel like that is exactly whats gonna happen Smile so well put <3

Joining in, I agree I do not see a hate/MU happening just a difference of opinion. Khushi wanting Shyam to return is only because of Anjali and the fact her manipulations are working, the poor girl just wants Anjali to recover and Arnav must know that.

I agree I don't see any MU regarding Shyam's entry, because even Arnav knows Anjali's condition. And then again I don't think Khushi will go against him in this sense.

I don't believe the "spoilers" about Khushi going behind Arnav's back and bringing Shyam to RM, it is just not like her to do so. Khushi will probably approach Arnav and insist Shyam be brought back for Anjali's sake, she'll take a stand for it while Arnav will still be against it. That is what I think will happen and what I hope will happen.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MDesai09eyesonme-Prashu-Divya1503-Gan-Omoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

LOL Samajh gaye!! Somehow I do not feel a hatred/ MU coming in between them this time around.. its the circumstances that is going to create an emotional or physical distance... they will just have to pull from each other coz staying together would increase each other's pain even more... I don't know what I just wrote~~ Did i make sense?! LOL! Tongue

Joining in, I agree I do not see a hate/MU happening just a difference of opinion. Khushi wanting Shyam to return is only because of Anjali and the fact her manipulations are working, the poor girl just wants Anjali to recover and Arnav must know that.

I agree I don't see any MU regarding Shyam's entry, because even Arnav knows Anjali's condition. And then again I don't think Khushi will go against him in this sense.

I hope not...but the scene where Akaash and Maami said about Arnv being probably wrong ...happened in front of khushi...that cant be just a co-incidence...and the way she said, she doesnt want anything wrong to be done to anyone...and anyone here is Anjali ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MDesai09Divya1503Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hello hi Rajkumaris LOL Anyone read this?? Tongue

http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.in/2012/09/khushi-goes-against-arnavs-wish.html

Oopsie... I guess everyone did..

Edited by -SH- - 07 September 2012 at 7:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MReenuGOmoraboti-Prashu-Divya1503

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Not sure if I can update my post tomorrow Priya.
But will look forward to your thoughts!

So no reserve Smile

A beautiful song chosen by you as the first thoughts... but in my humble opinion, that shot  (in the picture posted) outshines it. Absolutely LOVED that shot! Lyrical...

-----------------

Ok I had every intention of not updating since tomorrow is going to be grueling day. And then I read your Updated Crooner and couldnt help myself.Embarrassed. will keep it short though.

To put it briefly, it is beautiful Priya. A very Classic Crooner if I may say so.

Truly, the episode has moments of brilliance. The Arnav Khushi scenes were etched enchantingly.

His pain makes him react the most natural way he knows...and she knows & understands that. The silent picking up of the broken pieces of glass...that was an ultimate gesture of love & understanding.

We can fall in love in split moment but understanding your soul mate... now that is the most glorious part of the journey in love! And today, our protagonist took a significant step towards it. And together they sat down to help each other gather their broken hearts, broken dreams with the hope of rebuilding it someday, as long as they are together. If that wasnt a silent promise... I don't know what is.

Their need to spend some stolen time to draw strength from each other, spend a few more moments with each other to share their common grief. It was a  poignant, heart wrenchingly beautiful moment.
I loved what you said for this scene Priya... "part to meet" indeed.

The scene where they sat together in the room was one of the most aesthetically captured long shots that I can recall in recent times. Thank you so much for posting that pic dear. I cribbed about Arshad & camera works yesterday... happy to say I eat my words today Tongue.

The longing when they are apart... the acknowledgement that amidst all the pain, there was a moment of hapiness... the mark of each other on their hands! They were not in the same frame in that shot, but my eyes almost teared up at that. It proved how impactful screenplay can be when it is good.

Arnav understanding Khushi's pain and recognizing her grief, perfectly done. A single tear that sneaks out of her eyes, he instantly recognizes the underlying pain behind it. He is her man and he is by her side and he will kiss her pain away ( I can almost see Mou, Nishi & Sunshine smirkingWinkLOL), but I mean it in the most innocent possible way. That gesture of protection and love... Siggghh.

Yes, I was upset with Dadi today. During the 1st watch and seeing the pain in Khushi's eyes... my heart went out to the poor soul. But I guess they do want me hate dadi...so I am fine with that.

The episode gave me enough to focus on Arnav & Khushi and I am truly grateful for that.

Some quick points on the rest of the episode :

Fantastic Camera work and very good direction today. A sisterly hug to Arshad.LOL
As for Music, it was perfect..even in the non Arnav Khushi scenes.Clap

DB's acting was quite well executed... I am gald she kept the tempo going from the beginning of the week.

Finally they show ASR remembering Shyam's words to him on the wedding night. For an average non IF viewer, that is a good FB to explain why the man is adamant and worried for his sister.

Did I say...I love Nani!! Heart

Akash...Dude.. D'oh... Not Cool!!

Loved Barun and Sanaya's acting... oh they made my heart ache today. At the beginning of the scene in the room, I got worried by both of their acting for like the 1st 10 seconds! But they just took it to a different plane after that. Barun continues to excel... he has grown so much as an actor!
Sanaya especially was brilliant when she remembers the most heart tugging " Matt Jao" and clutches her hand with the 'A' to her heart.

Can I say 'Matt Jao' to you too Priya Smile... Naaahhh...wont do that you! Enjoy your break dear.  HugWill wait for your comeback.

This was supposed to be a short post!!!!! Ermm Let me slap myself now before I hit the bed..

Khushi , Khushi , Khushi Hug   I was missing your technical post past few days. Highlighted green parts Thumbs Up I loved the episode well done all actors. Loved the maturity in their love , like you said the BS and camera work was superb. The three stooges will definitely get you Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiDivya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Ankita Blushing

Mandy - I agree.. bringing Shyam in the house could create a little argument between Arnav and Khushi... but Arnav knows that Khushi would be doing it for Di's well-being only.. he would not doubt her intentions... he'll just be upset with her..  

how about woh aurat turns out to be Graima aunty..(has already turned out in spoiler pics.).Khushi's step mom..Arnavs love and possessiveness for his mom and hate for his father and the other women .. to top it all... dadi ka dailouge yaad hai : Chotey aap jub gussae mai hotae hai toh soochna band ker daete hai..
Come out of this mess and land up with nawabs father being involved in Khushi's parents death..may be...and creepwa tangling the web more!! Maggie Noodles..soochae mai kaa jaat hai!!

Anchal_MDesai09Divya1503-Gan-Omoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Hello hi Rajkumaris LOL Anyone read this?? Tongue

http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.in/2012/09/khushi-goes-against-arnavs-wish.html

Hello hi Shivi ji!!!!Big smile long time no talk!!LOL LOL

Abhi abhi padha tha woh wali newsConfused I think this is the rift they were talking abt the other day, even in the description of the show on airtel, they said Khushi's decision creates rift between arnav n Khuhsi in today's episodeOuch
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

I don't believe the "spoilers" about Khushi going behind Arnav's back and bringing Shyam to RM, it is just not like her to do so. Khushi will probably approach Arnav and insist Shyam be brought back for Anjali's sake, she'll take a stand for it while Arnav will still be against it. That is what I think will happen and what I hope will happen.

Maybe yes, even I don't see her just going behind his back and getting him back Confused that would be weird. She might just convince him or suggest once again that's it. I wonder where the marriage comes in between all this. 

Oh God Silly

Anchal_MDesai09.Mandy.Divya1503-Gan-

Go to top