Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 31)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by am1983

LOL Samajh gaye!! Somehow I do not feel a hatred/ MU coming in between them this time around.. its the circumstances that is going to create an emotional or physical distance... they will just have to pull from each other coz staying together would increase each other's pain even more... I don't know what I just wrote~~ Did i make sense?! LOL! Tongue

I feel like that is exactly whats gonna happen Smile so well put <3

Joining in, I agree I do not see a hate/MU happening just a difference of opinion. Khushi wanting Shyam to return is only because of Anjali and the fact her manipulations are working, the poor girl just wants Anjali to recover and Arnav must know that.

I agree I don't see any MU regarding Shyam's entry, because even Arnav knows Anjali's condition. And then again I don't think Khushi will go against him in this sense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M.Mandy.Divya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Gandhari

I just dont find them faking hate post marriage again .. They have done it once! Tongue Old sauce in new can .. CVs should not go for it. I think there will be turbulances .. But ei fake "hate" amar ar poshabe na!!!

but they cant truly hate each other anymore na? see post marriage they had all the reasons to hate each other but kept on falling more in love...now they are so much in love, I dont see how can they hate each other anymore...so what's the alternative?

"Dad ne aur uss aurat ne sab kuch chheen liya humse!" - Ring any bells? I'm assuming this is going to cause major major problems!

Sorry no idea what discussion is on - just jumping in!

Archu...we all jump in...this is free jump in zone remember? WinkLOL

Yes I remember, but how is Khushi's fault in there?
we're discussing how can they hate each other considering how their love evolved against all odds and at the depth of love they are in

Edited by GanBarunFan - 07 September 2012 at 6:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Omoraboti-Anku-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14-Prashu--Gan-Omoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

What a beautiful crooner Priya!!! Loved the songs'so apt and my fav!!! Its beautiful and it fits them perfectly. Loved the title too...yes, it was and will always be their story! I will be more than happy if the writers continue to treat us with such beautiful scenes. Like you said, once you watch these scenes, all other scenes get wiped out...nothing else matters. It never has Smile

I just loved the episode Priya...those 3 scenes with Arhi tugged at the heartstrings. I cried for them today. Their love is being tested again and the trials are not going to be easy...the path that they need to tread will not be easy but at the same time it wont be impossible because they have each other for company. We were all confident of this bond na? We knew that the moments Arhi have spent in the last few months have only strengthened their bond. The only thing I could manage to say after he uttered "Mat jao" was an awww. My heart broke to see him in such a fix. Loved the way you have described the way both of them bent down to mend the relationship...the two protectors of the glass house. When there was darkness all around, they were the only source of hope and light in each others livesEmbarrassed.

Loved the Rabba Ve yesterday...amidst all the tension, pain and grief, the two lovers took few moments off to look at the Mehendi on each others' hands. I again cried when Khushi remembered his mat jao...she knows how much he meant it and it breaks her every time she cant be with the man Disapprove

I am all for the past coming out in the open. Just as Arnav wiped out her pain by giving her a kiss, he will continue to do his best by standing by her becoming her strength. They dont need words to express their pain. The very thought of a probable separation scares me but I know after the initial jolt, Arnav and Khushi will come back together and fight...the King and the Queen cannot be apart. They need to be together to fight the war.

Other thoughts:

1. I am 100% certain Garima is not the other woman. The other woman who had come to the funeral had seen Anjali so it is impossible that Garima does not recognize Anjali. Plus the woman Dadi was talking to is different from the other woman...so there are two women whose truth needs to be revealed. Again this mahan Dadi has misunderstood the whole thingAngry

2. Hated it when she kept calling Khushi the other woman...Does she remember that Khushi is married to her grandson? Who calls their bahu as the doosri auratAngry Let her open her mouth in front of Arnav...he will pack her off to the aashram Angry. I have zero respect for this woman. I want her to regret it big time.Dead

3. Payal kahan gayab ho gayi? Ouch

4. Anjali is most welcome to get Shyaam back home. Let her face the truth, let her get a big jolt. She will learn it the hard way.

5. Loved it when Nani defended Khushi. She will never give Shyaam a second chance.

Brilliant performances by Barun and SanayaClapClapClap Loved the way they complimented each other. Barun has been giving brilliant performaces this week.ClapClap

Nishi Hug  highlighted blue Thumbs Up  I don't think our pair will separate if they do then past few month's jo dekhaya makes no sense. Garima is definitely not the other women , she probably knows the truth Dadi is misunderstanding for sure just like Anjali believes her husband. I personally want Shyam's entry at RM ASAP for several reasons...Anjali can live with the devil to see his evilness, Shyam is bound to make a mistake specially where Khushi is concerned won't be able to keep his hands off her. We will get our roaring ASR back Wink  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiDivya1503

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by am1983

LOL Samajh gaye!! Somehow I do not feel a hatred/ MU coming in between them this time around.. its the circumstances that is going to create an emotional or physical distance... they will just have to pull from each other coz staying together would increase each other's pain even more... I don't know what I just wrote~~ Did i make sense?! LOL! Tongue

I feel like that is exactly whats gonna happen Smile so well put <3

Joining in, I agree I do not see a hate/MU happening just a difference of opinion. Khushi wanting Shyam to return is only because of Anjali and the fact her manipulations are working, the poor girl just wants Anjali to recover and Arnav must know that.

Ankita Blushing

Mandy - I agree.. bringing Shyam in the house could create a little argument between Arnav and Khushi... but Arnav knows that Khushi would be doing it for Di's well-being only.. he would not doubt her intentions... he'll just be upset with her..  

Divya1503-Gan-Omoraboti-Anku-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183750

Did u all see this???? Stern Smile

Divi, she is a big Khushi fan hamesha morcha nikalti hai ...she is right but soap hai bhai  chill maroWink

Anchal_MReenuGOmorabotiDivya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

mum is the wordWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Divi, she is a big Khushi fan hamesha morcha nikalti hai ...she is right but soap hai bhai  chill maroWink

Monkey Emoticon okies dii!!!Big smile 

@ Gandhari di: Monkey Winks right?? ROFL ROFL

Edited by Divya1503 - 07 September 2012 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Go to top