Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 3)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Priya:
A lyrical Crooner today. I believe you put us all in the romantic frame of mind with the lyrics from Guide which resonates with the feelings of these two soulmates. Taking your inspiration I just went my way of expressing about those three scenes which were short but left resounding effect on our senses. Like you said the three different expressions
of a time transcending emotion called love : raw intensity, longing and silent understanding. Yes Priya  " it's their story..we're just part of this journey".

And what a journey it has been! When they wanted to run away from each other then destiny intervened and landed them in each others life. And now all they crave is each others company but this time destiny is the interrupter. So these little stolen moments of togetherness are all they have now.

I get overwhelmed when these kind of scenes come. Words fail me as I feel I can never do justice to something as beautiful as moments inundated with overflowing emotions of such depth where every heartbeat is heard , every heartache becomes palpable and every teardrop is tangible. Barun and Sanaya took those scenes to some epic proportions with their subtle acting, on dot expressions and awesome chemistry. The script and execution especially the lighting and camerawork (best being the wide-shot from the pool side of Arnav-Khushi's embrace on their recliner) in those three scenes were flawless.

I'll put my 'feelings' about the rest of the episode on hold for today as I know we'll be talking plenty about similar 'dramatic' situations in the upcoming episodes. Today is for celebration of the reason why we're still here; for our individual love-story with their lovestory.

P.S. Wishing you all the best while you're on break from the forum. Will miss your insights into the storyline...but you take care of what you have to. Love and Hugs.Hug

Edited by GanBarunFan - 06 September 2012 at 8:09pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

celasuhanamausamcrazyforarshiyogifaluAnchal_MParshawrit_in_watercrazyaddictionDazeeEnVeeamisuvsejket2shwetachauhanmomb24archanan14lazylad8-FauZisrirao--Fairy--subiscs-Prashu---Nishita--beena14Divya1503honeypriyasonia_1

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
<div align="center"><font size="4">Eps 336

here is the uncut of
Arnav and Khushi moments

Will upload images later in the day too many
till then enjoy the uncut

Do give likes and comments and come back bookmark for images

</font>
</div>

Link to images post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183312

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183312

Edited by chowna - 06 September 2012 at 9:43pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

svascrazyforarshiAnchal_MReenuGserendipity235ParshacrazyaddictionkushikumariDazeeshwetachauhanmomb24amisuvShegarf71sejket2archanan14lazylad8-FauZisubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan---Nishita--beena14sonia_1

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Priya this is my favourite song. EVER... Really fits ArHi a. Lot...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaarchanan14shwetachauhanbeena14-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Deba.. the title, the picture and the beautiful lyrics made me think of another beautiful song..

toote hue dil ki kashti ko
toofan mein kinara mil jaaye
tu thaam le mera haath agar
dono ko sahara mil jaaye

tera gham mera gham
ek jaisa sanam
'hum dono ki ek kahani'

Sigh.. Res!

Edited by shwetachauhan - 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

celaAnchal_McrazyforarshiArnav_KhushifanParshakushikumariDazee-Sudhanya-writ_in_watersriraosejket2amisuvDesai09archanan14subiscs-Prashu-beena14--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-sonia_1

Dreamcatcher Senior Member
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Priya, as an opening you have chosen a befitting song for Arnav and Khushi...as they were today...you gave words to their unspoken companionship...beautiful!

On the side, just curious...do the story writers have sadist leaning? They rushed through shagun and roka...it felt like they were taking a short cut through celebration, and now they are stretching these tense moments episode after episode...almost succeeding in giving heartburn...just wishing that they balance these grievous and unhappy moments with equally happy and carefree one...

I am an occasional visitor at crooner and enjoy the lovely and positive take on the serial when ever I am able to...keep writing and spreading joy...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanAnchal_Mcrazyaddictionkushikumarishwetachauhanarchanan14sejket2amisuvjakhushisubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--sonia_1

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Priya this is my favourite song. EVER... Really fits ArHi a. Lot...

Ditto Big smile...came here to post the same ...this is my most favourite song too...Big smile Big smile

I wish someone can make a VM on this song Day Dreaming

Waiting eagerly for priya to update her crooner Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanarchanan14sejket2premparbathoneypriya-Gan-beena14

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
wow..you have chosen such a beautiful song..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sejket2amisuvhoneypriya-Gan-

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
!Awww...the title the pic and song!
Thud...fell in love!!! And that songgg!!AwwwHeart

And here i fall in love witn crooner all over again!!!! A classic beautiful crooner..Hug
It was their story and we are part of the journey...their story it was..it is and always will be!!!!, awww!!!!! Day Dreaming

Edited...
Life s never perfect but is always filled with perfect moments!!!! 
Omg how much i love this couple and their love is jus beyond my understanding!!!!
Such abeautiful scene..and they wayu described it s just fab gal!!!Clap
The rage..his helplesness...and she comin in picking up the pieces...and like u pointed out..they will balance each other..storm is yet to hit..hoe much their love and trust will see and withstand is gonna make the story even beautiful... Just make these two not speak anything and that silence conveys a whole different meaning to the scene...

Aww that mat jao..and then he consoling himself and then her reply..it was just beautiful..she will always hold the balance when he will falter...when rage and helplessness blinds him..and like he came to pick up the pieces..he will know where he has faltered and will stand by her..assuring things will fall into places...and when they are together they can overcome every obstacle!!!

Totally agree...the destiny ..and like crooner says we part to meet...sigh!!!*awww mode****Smile

How much they have grown in love..they din want to see each other then and now they separation is toomuch to handle...and that one brilliant scene where arnav realises his khushi 's tears..and like u mentioned can atleast kiss away the pain...face the storm..and the blast from past..donnt know whats in store but am so awaiting to see their love story...

For someone like me who s just in love with love...these few moments just made the epi!!! A really beautiful one...

Okay bac to rest of the clan...koi daadi ko goli maaro...and she chooses to see what she sees!!!and prefers to hear what she wants to hear...
Totally in love with naani...and yeah daadi and naani are friends na..kaash kuch sangadhi ka asar pada daadi pe!!!!!

Akash...dude!!!???

Did i see a decent conversation between mami and khushi..!!!Smile

Well last ..anjali..love has different colours..and with her blind trust..she chooses to suffer more..and i felt so bad for arnav who understood his sister is going through an emotional turmoil...!!!! And there are moments in life when we really go what the crap..when people we love dont get what we say..it will drive us crazy..but that will not force us to point out and make them feel bad abt telling how we did things for them cos of our love...and when anjali said all that..my heart went out for arnav..

Despite all drama..arnav khushi stole the show...kyun dardhai itna tere ishq main...oh gosh..when everything jus goes beyond control in life..moments like these gives a smile a hope no matter what things can go better...!!! 

And barun sanaya...gosh!!!! Arnav and khushi are whatever they are cos of these two...making the story a fairytale..atleast for me it is...
and am still wondering anyone cud have portrayed asr?!!!! Confused

And finally i always get carried away priya...!!!! Absolutely delightful crooner..i kno i am repeating it.and just like u pointed out hopefully the people who write the story stay true to the essence!!!!

Wil miss ya ...take care!!!love yaHug

Edited by subiscs - 07 September 2012 at 12:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-crazyaddictionEnVeeamisuvshwetachauhanmomb24Desai09sejket2archanan14Divya1503honeypriya-Gan--Prashu-beena14--Nishita--sonia_1

Go to top