Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 27)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Is this site trust worthy Shocked sounds scary Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGarchanan14

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

you know since yesterday's episode and Priya's "we part to meet"...I'm feeling like someone who sees the writing on the wall bu doesn't want to read...why does love always have to go through such trials and tribulations...why does it have to be about separation? why cant it be they're together against all the tides. blast from past, against everything ...that makes for great story too...why separation? I cant see these two separated 

Here I m dancing in a shaadi without barat...farae lae loo pls..sab sepration ki baat ker rahe hai...kyon dil tod rahe ho doston...Broken Heart  Broken Heart  Broken Heart  Broken Heart ..!! 
PH has to bring them under the same roof..Nawab without a team..!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Gan-Omoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Main aagayi Monkey Emoticons hello hi everyone around!!! Deepali quit the show???Shocked Shocked I dont want Akash to go now  Monkey Icon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterParshaarchanan14Desai09..mrinalini..-Gan-Omoraboti

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged

you know since yesterday's episode and Priya's "we part to meet"...I'm feeling like someone who sees the writing on the wall bu doesn't want to read...why does love always have to go through such trials and tribulations...why does it have to be about separation? why cant it be they're together against all the tides. blast from past, against everything ...that makes for great story too...why separation? I cant see these two separated

I never get affected like this...but yeh dono kya kar diya ...they make you root for them...dream for them

Ek hi ghar mai honge :P no separation in that term LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09-Gan-Omoraboti

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
The ARHI scenes were FAB today! I saw that, but the rest of the epi I have not seen! Only so much of Poojali and Stopwa I can tolerate!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGarchanan14Desai09beena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

I never get affected like this...but yeh dono kya kar diya ...they make you root for them...dream for them

I know dear. These two really get into my emotions. I cant believe they are fictional .. I feel like they are my own .. And I have seen them in pain. I have felt their heartbreak. I so wish they never part .. Never ever. But even if they are away, they will be together .. They have risen above everything and their soul is one now. I just hope there love stays the same .. Wherever life takes them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanwrit_in_waterParshaarchanan14Desai09-Gan-

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I know dear. These two really get into my emotions. I cant believe they are fictional .. I feel like they are my own .. And I have seen them in pain. I have felt their heartbreak. I so wish they never part .. Never ever. But even if they are away, they will be together .. They have risen above everything and their soul is one now. I just hope there love stays the same .. Wherever life takes them.

you both spoke my heart. Ouch there is this sense of dread in the air isn't there? i so feel it coming. never thought i could feel like for anybody, let alone fictional characters. kya kardiya tumne mere saath.. indeed!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanarchanan14Desai09-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Here I m dancing in a shaadi without barat...farae lae loo pls..sab sepration ki baat ker rahe hai...kyon dil tod rahe ho doston...Broken Heart
Broken Heart
Broken Heart
Broken Heart..!!
PH has to bring them under the same roof..Nawab without a team..!!Ouch

Dear!

They have been under one roof right after their wedding too .. But would you say they were more together then than now while sitting in different parts of the city watching their mehendi coloured palms?

Edited by Omoraboti - 07 September 2012 at 5:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanParshaarchanan14Desai09-Gan-

Go to top