Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 26)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Updated on Page 4. Priya please acknowledge when you see it !Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14Desai09-Prashu-honeypriya

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

ankita am not sure...if ts only abt property then having the baby makes more sense as mama will definitely leave a part of his property for his niece...i mean now post MC even if anjali is able to make her chote agree to let shyam back...how will he get his hand on their property as arnav had already made a second will...and he couldn't earlier use the papers which khushi had got signed by arnav because of this second will then how can he use it now!!!
ok i think i got phasoed in the will ka chakkar!!!!LOL

The will wala chakkar always confused me as well LOL

But idk how he'd be a part of the past story, I think the whole situation of the past and Shyam's entry is basically being shown together because they have to show history repeating itself like Dadi said. They want to make it look like that, to show Khushi in the same light Garima was shown years ago. Obviously the history repeats itself with Khushi too where just like probably Garima was innocent here Khushi is. 

I don't feel like Shyam knows or is related to the past but he would definitely use it to his advantage Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09-Prashu-Omoraboti

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Farha,Anu Di , Beena Di, Mashira, Suvi, Nishi,Khushi, Gandhari, Suba, Shivi, Sej, Zoha, Mandy, Parsha, Sudhanya, Riti, Ankita and Others

Bravo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
 Loved all ur takes on EpisodeClapClapClap

Thanks so much Prash Big smile love your views as well ^^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

as we are all waiting for the blast from the past...am trying to figure the other woman theory...it seems garima was the other woman but somehow i have doubts abt it...because if she is indeed the woman then what is shyam's angle...theory abt shyam doing all this for revenge...and we know shyam and garima definitely didn't know each other...so is he not connected to their past??? then what is his motive in doing all this...just the Raizada property and getting even with arnav & khushi???
theory abt dadi comparing khushito the other woman... shyam told her so...did he tell her that khushiis responsible for his marriage to be broken...she was the one chasing him and when he didn'trespond to her advances...she lied and got him thrown out!!!DeadDead

Soni!

I am as confused as you were. If Garima is indeed the other woman, all logical speculations would mean nothing. Of course, the biggest question is Shyam. Well, CVs and their creative liberty .. If they now choose to take a simple route, making Garima the other woman, and may be showing an MU will be the easiest for them. But as Priya mentioned, such a horrendous trauma of the past and all the sacrifices made .. These should be justified be a properly brooding & dark past. Lets see.

My latest thought on this is they may portray Garima as the other woman initially .. But there has to be some other catch there. And somehow I feel, chacha is involved in this whole fiasco .. Perhaps the one behind the curtain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Updated on Page 1 - extremely late, I know - sorry!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-Prashu-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
you know since yesterday's episode and Priya's "we part to meet"...I'm feeling like someone who sees the writing on the wall bu doesn't want to read...why does love always have to go through such trials and tribulations...why does it have to be about separation? why cant it be they're together against all the tides. blast from past, against everything ...that makes for great story too...why separation? I cant see these two separated

I never get affected like this...but yeh dono kya kar diya ...they make you root for them...dream for them

Edited by GanBarunFan - 07 September 2012 at 5:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterDesai09archanan14Omoraboti-Anku-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Updated on Page 4. Priya please acknowledge when you see it !Cry

Ah - finally!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14