Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 25)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey prash_t,

just read your take, really loved it.. Clap.and loved how you mentioned songs with those scenes and also your other thoughts too...Clap

Riti... U can call me Prashu..

Thnk u sweetsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Priya!

Brilliant crooner - a fine piece of literarure you have produced today. "We part to meet" - that was indeed the essence of the episode for me. His "Maat jao" melted my heart but "main jaanta hoon tum ruk nahi sakti..." crushed it. I could sense a bad omen in the air, separation is perhaps inevitable but their soul will always be one .. They will unite. Loved how she stayed back for 1 minute - their moment of silence - their moment of silent prayer, understanding & respect.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about."

- Rumi

I have always thought Rumi wrote these verses for these two souls .. I thought they would rise above everything & would unite in their own world. But today, I felt they have already made it. These two solitary souls have already reached their own field .. Away from everyone, away from the murky reality. Their one minute of silence together nourishes their life source .. gives them the courage to walk through the rocky roads. They do not need to rely on words anymore. They can see through each others' eyes, they can read each others' silence. No matter how stormy the nights are, they would remain each others' strength. No matter how much far they have to walk away, their soul will keep them together.

No matter how much they resisted, they have been together in good & bad since their paths crossed. They have known each other through extreme and delicate moments .. They have seen each other at their best & their worst. They have reached that stage in their affinity where they reflect each other. Together they have found their solace in silence where no one can separate them. If life breaks them apart, they will put together the pieces. They will not leave each other alone. Ever. It is indeed their story.

"Maat jao" did not sound like a plea to me. It was more like stating the obvious, the solution because Khushi also rather threw a question .. I am going? The background score, their posture .. Everything reminded me of Arnav's poolside kiss. What an amazing contrast! Budding love vs matured love, bangle for marriage vs broken pieces, water vs earth, dupatta vs hands, force vs emotions, challenge vs understanding, kiss vs togetherness, words vs silence .. They indeed have come a long way.

What must be going inside Arnav's mind right now?

His sister has asked for the unthinkable. He has already broken down thinking she is in emotional stress. But he has not given in. What will he do when he will learn it is her sister's conscious demand? Will he learn about her secret rendezvous with her husband over the last few days? He understands her trauma but he also has seen Shyam's true colours. What will he do now?

What he must have felt when she placed her demand? He has done everything for her - got married, killed his budding love, got kidnapped, almost got killed .. And finally he thought he has thrown the scoundrel out of the house. He did .. but Shyam is yet to be thrown out of Anjali's mind & only Anjali herself can do that. He has got it wrong .. All the sacrifices he made, along with his woman, he sees them gone in vain - the baby gone ... And his sister wants Shyam back.

How he must have felt looking at Khushi? Only he knows what he has made her go through for his sister though he loved her - all seems in vain. And still she is in pain .. Still he realizes how she is cornered at his home, how he has to let her go even though they are bonded forever. Will he stand up for her? Will he rise to give her the respect she deserves at his home? Will he let everyone know what Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada has really done for the Raizadas & the Guptas?

Random Musing:

1) Overall, I loved the episode.. A complete 10 for me. It had the right pace & elements, Arnav-Khushi being in key focus mostly but the progress in storyline was apt.

2) I was amused to see Anjali scheming with her husband. They are made for each other at certain levels. So, Anjali did not waste a second & got into work. One-point demand placed & backed up by action plan number one - hunger strike. Not bad Anjali Shyam Jha!

3) Akash surprised me! He is trying to have a say... Great progress. But against your bhai? I guess I will still have to stick to my bubble theory on Akash.

4) Apparently, Maami & Akash are not yet convinced of Khushi. It is time they hear Arnav's part of the story.

5) So the terrace flashback has been removed from Arnav's system. He rather remembers his confrontation with Shyam. But I would also love to see him have the terrace flashback with disgust for Shyam only.

6) Daadi continues chanting "woh aurat" & openly declares what she thinks of Khushi. She has placed Shyam & Anjali in place of Arnav's mom & dad while Khushi is the other woman playing with their marital life. It is guilt that has blinded her so much .. Guilt of not being able to fix things in the past and also the pain of losing the family. She is hell bent on saving Anjali's marriage because this will give her peace, will release her from some of her guilt. Only if she knew, she indeed is wrong .. This time too.

7) Barun & Sanaya, both were awesome. Sanaya finally has got her moments to excel. She was looking great & has done ample justice to portray Khushi's innocence & helplessness. Barun was fabulous with his range & fluctuations of emotions.

8) Again .. Where is payal?

Hey Farha,

You just blew me away with those first two paras in bold...Clap..brilliantly written and so apt to lovers..it touched my heart..their trials all through journey of love is what makes this story so unique and so beautiful ,it cudnt have been said in better words than those lines by Rumi ,you mentioned in start...Clap..Absolutely loved it..Big smile

Riti!!

Thank you so much. I am happy you liked what I wrote. Since the Heer Ranjha act, these verses by Rumi have been in mind ... Iss pyaar main sahi aur galad ki koyi matlab nehi .. Arnav must have read Rumi. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu-riti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
as we are all waiting for the blast from the past...am trying to figure the other woman theory...it seems garima was the other woman but somehow i have doubts abt it...because if she is indeed the woman then what is shyam's angle...theory abt shyam doing all this for revenge...and we know shyam and garima definitely didn't know each other...so is he not connected to their past??? then what is his motive in doing all this...just the Raizada property and getting even with arnav & khushi???

theory abt dadi comparing khushi to the other woman... shyam told her so...did he tell her that khushi is responsible for his marriage to be broken...she was the one chasing him and when he didn't respond to her advances...she lied and got him thrown out!!! DeadDead 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGarchanan14Desai09-Prashu-honeypriya

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by mashira

does anybody else feel the contract revelation is upon us?? either today or monday episode? i dunno, just a gut feeling.

My gut is acting weird in this regard since last night!!

yeh..logic!! In case they take faerae ..get married...CV's ka ek brahmasatra waste ho jayega.. !!! Miya biwi ki baat hai yar ..they will discuss behind closed doors..don't bring Dadi in b/w!!Ouch

archanan14Desai09-Prashu-honeypriyaOmoraboti

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

as we are all waiting for the blast from the past...am trying to figure the other woman theory...it seems garima was the other woman but somehow i have doubts abt it...because if she is indeed the woman then what is shyam's angle...theory abt shyam doing all this for revenge...and we know shyam and garima definitely didn't know each other...so is he not connected to their past??? then what is his motive in doing all this...just the Raizada property and getting even with arnav & khushi???

theory abt dadi comparing khushi to the other woman... shyam told her so...did he tell her that khushi is responsible for his marriage to be broken...she was the one chasing him and when he didn't respond to her advances...she lied and got him thrown out!!! DeadDead 

I dont think Shyam knows anything about the past. I guess he always just wanted their money and now he wants revenge. 
As far as Garims is concerned I feel like maybe Arnavs dad and Garima were lovers, Dadi didn't hear of it and got him married elsewhere. But he couldn't move on? Which is why he never loved Arnav's mom.
@Bold - Remember Lovely, one of the girls who gave spoilers mentioning that.
So maybe its just a case of misunderstanding..

My theory sounds weird, but the whole past being linked in this way leaves us with only these few options LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGarchanan14Desai09-Prashu-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by soni.b

I dont think Shyam knows anything about the past. I guess he always just wanted their money and now he wants revenge. 
As far as Garims is concerned I feel like maybe Arnavs dad and Garima were lovers, Dadi didn't hear of it and got him married elsewhere. But he couldn't move on? Which is why he never loved Arnav's mom.
@Bold - Remember Lovely, one of the girls who gave spoilers mentioning that.
So maybe its just a case of misunderstanding..

My theory sounds weird, but the whole past being linked in this way leaves us with only these few options LOL
ankita am not sure...if ts only abt property then having the baby makes more sense as mama will definitely leave a part of his property for his niece...i mean now post MC even if anjali is able to make her chote agree to let shyam back...how will he get his hand on their property as arnav had already made a second will...and he couldn't earlier use the papers which khushi had got signed by arnav because of this second will then how can he use it now!!!
ok i think i got phasoed in the will ka chakkar!!!!LOL

archanan14Desai09-Prashu-Omoraboti-Anku-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Mou!

"Shankher Karat" it is .. He loses in both the ends. Arnav Singh Raizada will be remembered as an epic character for a long time. The complexity, the depth, the dilemma, the trials & tribulations - in a female dominated telly world he is on character on whose shoulder the story lies. If Daadi continues with her taunt, I wonder if he is finally going to reveal some truth about their marriage to the family .. To save Khushi's grace.

Yeah! Got my answer to number 8.. But not happy with it. Unhappy I liked her. But I guess she is right in her decision.

Yesterday's episode moved us all .. I guess all of us were drowned in their love. I got the same feelings going through your post. Loved how you connected his frequent "get out"s with his "maat jao". How far they have come .. How far he has come.

Your wishlist should be the united fandom's one-point demand. And honestly, the level of blindness she has & the way she is literally scheming now, she deserves to see her Shyamu world come crashing with her own eyes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu--Anku-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Farha,Anu Di , Beena Di, Mashira, Suvi, Nishi,Khushi, Gandhari, Suba, Shivi, Sej, Zoha, Mandy, Parsha, Sudhanya, Riti, Ankita and Others

Bravo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap
 Loved all ur takes on EpisodeClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGEnVeeParshasoni.bDesai09archanan14jakhushidennisdmenaceOmoraboti-Gan-beena14riti4u

Go to top