Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 23)

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by riti4u

Yeah so true actually..if their characters were strong our leads wont have that much pressure on them...Ouch

Not only just that, instead of having new characters, rather concentrate on the ones they have. Like when the times were better and not serious, lighter moments between the couples could be shown, both the couples I mean :( 

Anyways hoping that they improve on this front Ouch

Hey Ankita, Ritu... I agree... we wouldn't have needed NK (though I absolutely adore him).. had Akash and Payal had better scoped out characters.. for ex. in the kidnapping track I was expecting Akash and Payal to help Khushi in finding him... Bringing back NK was sure an afterthought... Anyway, can't complaint much... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09-Prashu-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by am1983

[QUOTE=soni.b][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b][QUOTE=-SH-]

Though they had tried certain random tracks between Akaash and Payal in between, but they didn't click with the audience and didn't have much soul to them... if they had connected their tracks somehow to Arnav-Khushi's story, it would have worked really well... After all Payal is Khushi's sister for whom Khushi sacrificed her happiness (just the way Anji is ASR's)... but she was a mere prop in the background.. 

The parallel tracks work only when it is connected to the leads. Infact they could have used Payal and Aakash in the kidnapping track...both of them are close to their siblings so it could have been made a joint effort to find Arnav. Anyway, no point talking about what could have happened and should not have happened. Hope they find a replacemnt soon because when Garima's truth is revealed I am thinking even Payal will have to leave RM.

I hope not Shocked LOL. I think they'll probably have both the bahu's in the house itself, the taunts are torture in itself right LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Hey Ankita, Ritu... I agree... we wouldn't have needed NK (though I absolutely adore him).. had Akash and Payal had better scoped out characters.. for ex. in the kidnapping track I was expecting Akash and Payal to help Khushi in finding him... Bringing back NK was sure an afterthought... Anyway, can't complaint much... 

Well Nk is surely a whiff of fresh breeze in the house, through tough/depressing times, his presence does elevate the mood. So him being there shouldn't have hampered the role of the others :( if they would have balanced it. Like how they did by getting ArHi closer even when the main track was getting Aakash Payal together and married. The scenario now has not much scope for them, but there were times, like the kidnapping track or even the wedding rituals (till where they happened LOL) to show more involvement.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Marchanan14Desai09-Prashu-

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=soni.b][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b][QUOTE=-SH-]

Though they had tried certain random tracks between Akaash and Payal in between, but they didn't click with the audience and didn't have much soul to them... if they had connected their tracks somehow to Arnav-Khushi's story, it would have worked really well... After all Payal is Khushi's sister for whom Khushi sacrificed her happiness (just the way Anji is ASR's)... but she was a mere prop in the background.. 

The parallel tracks work only when it is connected to the leads. Infact they could have used Payal and Aakash in the kidnapping track...both of them are close to their siblings so it could have been made a joint effort to find Arnav. Anyway, no point talking about what could have happened and should not have happened. Hope they find a replacemnt soon because when Garima's truth is revealed I am thinking even Payal will have to leave RM.

Heyyy Nishita... haha just wrote the same in reply to Ankita above that Akash and Payal could have been used in kidnapping track... 

Yup, Payal would be needed very soon... either its the contract revelation or past revelation... Payal and Akash need to know that the marriage contract was for their happiness.. and Akash better support bhai in his decisions... instead of backbiting with Maatey  - "Main bhai ke iss faisle se sehmat nahi hu"... Grrr!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGDesai09archanan14--Nishita---Prashu--Anku-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Heyyy Nishita... haha just wrote the same in reply to Ankita above that Akash and Payal could have been used in kidnapping track... 

Yup, Payal would be needed very soon... either its the contract revelation or past revelation... Payal and Akash need to know that the marriage contract was for their happiness.. and Akash better support bhai in his decisions... instead of backbiting with Maatey  - "Main bhai ke iss faisle se sehmat nahi hu"... Grrr!!

I agree about that LOL :| took me by surprise Ouch How and why all of them can't see HOW ASR is doing the best is out my scope to understand.

Anchal_Marchanan14Desai09

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
ok bye girls...c ya after epi...
want a roaring ASR back...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I hope not Shocked LOL. I think they'll probably have both the bahu's in the house itself, the taunts are torture in itself right LOL

If Dadi tells everybody that Garima is the other woman (though I am 100% certain she isnt) then?? Anyway, I want both the girls to be in RM...the very thought of separation makes me want to cryCry 

Anchal_Marchanan14Desai09

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Heyyy Everyone...

Payal quitsCry

I can understnd her yaar!1

but CVs now have to find replacement for her!! Anyhow!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

Go to top