Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 21)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by --Nishita--

shivi...i don't blame her!!! the cvs never developed payal's character and the same goes for akaash's character too!!!

I was kinda expecting this! Since NK became much more popular, Aakash and Payal were pushed to the background. 
nishi...now deepali has quit...am thinking what if akshay also decides the same...i don't think he can be happy with his role!!!! and somehow i don't like changing of the original cast but guess have to just go along!!!!

Maybe thats why Akshay is being given few lines these daysLOL
Even I dont like it when the cast changes but cant really help it na but I really liked PayalOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

shivi...i don't blame her!!! the cvs never developed payal's character and the same goes for akaash's character too!!!

I was kinda expecting this! Since NK became much more popular, Aakash and Payal were pushed to the background. 
nishi...now deepali has quit...am thinking what if akshay also decides the same...i don't think he can be happy with his role!!!! and somehow i don't like changing of the original cast but guess have to just go along!!!!

Even I dont like it when the cast changes but cant really help it na but I really liked PayalOuch
they better give akshay some prominence...its easy to replace actors but to get the same kind of on screen chemistry between the actors is not easy...and IPK is one show where not only the leads but all the actors have great chemistry!!!! i also liked deepali!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Marchanan14Desai09--Nishita--

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Priya!

Brilliant crooner - a fine piece of literarure you have produced today. "We part to meet" - that was indeed the essence of the episode for me. His "Maat jao" melted my heart but "main jaanta hoon tum ruk nahi sakti..." crushed it. I could sense a bad omen in the air, separation is perhaps inevitable but their soul will always be one .. They will unite. Loved how she stayed back for 1 minute - their moment of silence - their moment of silent prayer, understanding & respect.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about."

- Rumi

I have always thought Rumi wrote these verses for these two souls .. I thought they would rise above everything & would unite in their own world. But today, I felt they have already made it. These two solitary souls have already reached their own field .. Away from everyone, away from the murky reality. Their one minute of silence together nourishes their life source .. gives them the courage to walk through the rocky roads. They do not need to rely on words anymore. They can see through each others' eyes, they can read each others' silence. No matter how stormy the nights are, they would remain each others' strength. No matter how much far they have to walk away, their soul will keep them together.

No matter how much they resisted, they have been together in good & bad since their paths crossed. They have known each other through extreme and delicate moments .. They have seen each other at their best & their worst. They have reached that stage in their affinity where they reflect each other. Together they have found their solace in silence where no one can separate them. If life breaks them apart, they will put together the pieces. They will not leave each other alone. Ever. It is indeed their story.

"Maat jao" did not sound like a plea to me. It was more like stating the obvious, the solution because Khushi also rather threw a question .. I am going? The background score, their posture .. Everything reminded me of Arnav's poolside kiss. What an amazing contrast! Budding love vs matured love, bangle for marriage vs broken pieces, water vs earth, dupatta vs hands, force vs emotions, challenge vs understanding, kiss vs togetherness, words vs silence .. They indeed have come a long way.

What must be going inside Arnav's mind right now?

His sister has asked for the unthinkable. He has already broken down thinking she is in emotional stress. But he has not given in. What will he do when he will learn it is her sister's conscious demand? Will he learn about her secret rendezvous with her husband over the last few days? He understands her trauma but he also has seen Shyam's true colours. What will he do now?

What he must have felt when she placed her demand? He has done everything for her - got married, killed his budding love, got kidnapped, almost got killed .. And finally he thought he has thrown the scoundrel out of the house. He did .. but Shyam is yet to be thrown out of Anjali's mind & only Anjali herself can do that. He has got it wrong .. All the sacrifices he made, along with his woman, he sees them gone in vain - the baby gone ... And his sister wants Shyam back.

How he must have felt looking at Khushi? Only he knows what he has made her go through for his sister though he loved her - all seems in vain. And still she is in pain .. Still he realizes how she is cornered at his home, how he has to let her go even though they are bonded forever. Will he stand up for her? Will he rise to give her the respect she deserves at his home? Will he let everyone know what Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada has really done for the Raizadas & the Guptas?

Random Musing:

1) Overall, I loved the episode.. A complete 10 for me. It had the right pace & elements, Arnav-Khushi being in key focus mostly but the progress in storyline was apt.

2) I was amused to see Anjali scheming with her husband. They are made for each other at certain levels. So, Anjali did not waste a second & got into work. One-point demand placed & backed up by action plan number one - hunger strike. Not bad Anjali Shyam Jha!

3) Akash surprised me! He is trying to have a say... Great progress. But against your bhai? I guess I will still have to stick to my bubble theory on Akash.

4) Apparently, Maami & Akash are not yet convinced of Khushi. It is time they hear Arnav's part of the story.

5) So the terrace flashback has been removed from Arnav's system. He rather remembers his confrontation with Shyam. But I would also love to see him have the terrace flashback with disgust for Shyam only.

6) Daadi continues chanting "woh aurat" & openly declares what she thinks of Khushi. She has placed Shyam & Anjali in place of Arnav's mom & dad while Khushi is the other woman playing with their marital life. It is guilt that has blinded her so much .. Guilt of not being able to fix things in the past and also the pain of losing the family. She is hell bent on saving Anjali's marriage because this will give her peace, will release her from some of her guilt. Only if she knew, she indeed is wrong .. This time too.

7) Barun & Sanaya, both were awesome. Sanaya finally has got her moments to excel. She was looking great & has done ample justice to portray Khushi's innocence & helplessness. Barun was fabulous with his range & fluctuations of emotions.

8) Again .. Where is payal?
Hey Farha,

You just blew me away with those first two paras in bold...Clap..brilliantly written and so apt to lovers..it touched my heart..their trials all through journey of love is what makes this story so unique and so beautiful ,it cudnt have been said in better words than those lines by Rumi ,you mentioned in start...Clap..Absolutely loved it..Big smile

writ_in_waterarchanan14-Prashu-Omoraboti

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

they better give akshay some prominence...its easy to replace actors but to get the same kind of on screen chemistry between the actors is not easy...and IPK is one show where not only the leads but all the actors have great chemistry!!!! i also liked deepali!!!

Though they had tried certain random tracks between Akaash and Payal in between, but they didn't click with the audience and didn't have much soul to them... if they had connected their tracks somehow to Arnav-Khushi's story, it would have worked really well... After all Payal is Khushi's sister for whom Khushi sacrificed her happiness (just the way Anji is ASR's)... but she was a mere prop in the background.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09soni.bOmoraboti-Prashu---Nishita--

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

@ omoraboti...

super post...loved Rumi of course...ClapClapClap

loved your whats must be going on in Arnav's mind...yes...in both d case he is getting shattered...his life is orchestrated to bring happiness to di and family and now they are going to stand against him...how much pain Khushi has endured that also he knows but cant afford two words of console for her right now...their marriage is stopped in between ...no body even uttering about d rituals left...pheras and all...which became so important at one point...in bengali we have that word called SHANKHER KARAT...just like that...

but only grace is as you said they have come a long way...
they are together by heart, by soul...so whatever challeges come their way now, they will fight it together..

by now you too got an answer to your no 8 of random musings...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09soni.bOmoraboti-Prashu-riti4u

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

What a beautiful crooner Priya!!! Loved the songs'so apt and my fav!!! Its beautiful and it fits them perfectly. Loved the title too...yes, it was and will always be their story! I will be more than happy if the writers continue to treat us with such beautiful scenes. Like you said, once you watch these scenes, all other scenes get wiped out...nothing else matters. It never has Smile

I just loved the episode Priya...those 3 scenes with Arhi tugged at the heartstrings. I cried for them today. Their love is being tested again and the trials are not going to be easy...the path that they need to tread will not be easy but at the same time it wont be impossible because they have each other for company. We were all confident of this bond na? We knew that the moments Arhi have spent in the last few months have only strengthened their bond. The only thing I could manage to say after he uttered "Mat jao" was an awww. My heart broke to see him in such a fix. Loved the way you have described the way both of them bent down to mend the relationship...the two protectors of the glass house. When there was darkness all around, they were the only source of hope and light in each others livesEmbarrassed.

Loved the Rabba Ve yesterday...amidst all the tension, pain and grief, the two lovers took few moments off to look at the Mehendi on each others' hands. I again cried when Khushi remembered his mat jao...she knows how much he meant it and it breaks her every time she cant be with the man Disapprove

I am all for the past coming out in the open. Just as Arnav wiped out her pain by giving her a kiss, he will continue to do his best by standing by her becoming her strength. They dont need words to express their pain. The very thought of a probable separation scares me but I know after the initial jolt, Arnav and Khushi will come back together and fight...the King and the Queen cannot be apart. They need to be together to fight the war.

Other thoughts:

1. I am 100% certain Garima is not the other woman. The other woman who had come to the funeral had seen Anjali so it is impossible that Garima does not recognize Anjali. Plus the woman Dadi was talking to is different from the other woman...so there are two women whose truth needs to be revealed. Again this mahan Dadi has misunderstood the whole thingAngry

2. Hated it when she kept calling Khushi the other woman...Does she remember that Khushi is married to her grandson? Who calls their bahu as the doosri auratAngry Let her open her mouth in front of Arnav...he will pack her off to the aashram Angry. I have zero respect for this woman. I want her to regret it big time.Dead

3. Payal kahan gayab ho gayi? Ouch

4. Anjali is most welcome to get Shyaam back home. Let her face the truth, let her get a big jolt. She will learn it the hard way.

5. Loved it when Nani defended Khushi. She will never give Shyaam a second chance.

Brilliant performances by Barun and SanayaClapClapClap Loved the way they complimented each other. Barun has been giving brilliant performaces this week.ClapClap

@ nish, as usual kadak post...ClapClapClap
moi loved in blue.
I am loving d maturity in their relationship...it's no longer those falling and grabbing RV, though I love them too, but these RV where they are so connected mentally , so involved in each other that now they no longer need to voice their thoughts or inner conflicts. One look and they understand, next to each other, holding , drawing strength and ready to face d world...

archanan14Desai09Omoraboti--Nishita--

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Any actress will go for better opportunity yaar if she is playing payal..That character did have lot of scope..had they developed a proper track with her..they only used payal's character for saas-bahu stuff...which didnt click with audience at all..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MIF_Rocksarchanan14Desai09Omoraboti

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Big smile

Such positive posts, loving them :)

archanan14-Prashu-Omorabotiriti4u

Go to top