Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 17)

Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Priya, just a short update on page 4. Embarrassed

Take care. Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Priya: Thanks Smile The weekend will surely be boring without a Crooner. But sometimes, we do need to take stock of Asli Duniya!

Ever since the hospital scene, it was only Shelley that was playing in my mind. The despair, the angst that I so love to watch, the helplessness, yet the sweetness of it all. And who better to capture that than the Romantics.

Much as I would like them not to separate, I too think it is inevitable. Given their nature and the circumstances around them. For me, that Heer Ranjha scene is a perfect overview of what IPK is. It was a preview to the hot and cold love story that was going to play out.

And in my view, like yours, marriage should not have been there. It would have made the story more strong and lingering to watch. Never mind, in commercial rat race, we do have to give in sometimes.

So we are likely to see "distance makes the heart grow fonder." It will also pull up the TRPs I am sure because sugary sweet never really holds for long. You do get the best when pushed to the brink! So I guess ASR will get pushed further more before we reach the edge for him to tip over. 

I do hope they will keep this vintage IPK in mind.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09amisuvjakhushi-Prashu-honeypriyabeena14

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@Sri: Thanks.

After that scene played, all I could think of were the fireflies! I love the play of dark and light. This was beautiful. Explains why the writer in me woke up from slumber LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09sriraoarchanan14beena14honeypriya

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Soni jaan...I am good...How r u?

Anu..That is one of my fav scene. The CAP is a killer. Thanks once again..

I am good dear. Just read your take. You are so right. What a journey from "get out" to "mat jao"..

I have a shtoopid kostin..If Garima is the "woh aurat", how come she didn't recognize Anjali?? she had seen her before rt???

Hello Sudha dear, how r u Hug

Arre woh Garima pillar ke peeche khadi thi na isliye ussne Anjali ko nahi dekha. Aur wahaan bahut bheed bhi thi na.

Samjhi ya samjhaoon LOL

Suvi jaan..Hug.long time...I am good...How r u??
Samajh gayi samaj gayi...mein bhi naa..itti si baat samajh nahi payiLOLLOL

"Sorry Priya, par aaj mera Barun Appreciation post hoga. Koi naraaz hai toh usse manaye ka padi Wink"

Tune Barun ke baare mien bura kab likhaAngry

Yaar maine nahi likha, but unhe serious MU ho gaya hai ki IF pe log unke liye bura likhtey hain Shocked Shocked Soch kitni badi " galatphehmi " ho gayi hai usse Cry

***Khushi's expression*** Kya???? Kab??? Kaun??? Aur tujhe kaise pata chala..explaineeya pleej...Shocked

Khush madam ka reply padiye, tujhe bhi pata chal jaayega

Confused Confused

OMG...usse kitna bura laga hoga na..

Crying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuv

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Anyone any idea what's even going to happen now Stern Smile? Gah can never predict with the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

"We part to meet " Priya  dear Hug  BRILLIANT crooner one of your best Clap Clap The visual and lyrical treat is breath taking . Priya will miss you and the crooner good luck .  

Mere Jeevan Saathi

By:Shrini

Mera yaar tu mera pyaar tu, 
Dilbar mere mera deedar tu, 
Yaadon mein tu waadon mein tu, 
Har dhadkan mein basi bas tu hi tu, 
Mere jeevan mein mehakti mehak hai tu, 
Mere jeevan ke bhagiye ki bhagbaan hai tu.

Mera rab hai tu mera shab hai tu, 
Mere zindagi ke safar mein ab sab hai tu, 
Mera subah tu meri shaam tu, 
Mere neendh tu mera khwaab tu, 
Kaise jiyunga mein tere bin, 
Mere dil mein dhadakthi dhadkan hai tu.

Tera dukh mera tera gham mera, 
Mere jeevan ki har khushi bas hai tera, 
Meri zindagi teri tera zindagi mera, 
Har pal mujhe rehana hai sang tera, 
Tujh se hi chalti hai saansein mera, 
Tujh bin nahin hai ab jeevan mera

Humeh   hamare  pati  lauta doh , I need him now . Arnav is shocked to hear his Di asking for the man who  has  cheated her . Dadi  the only happy person in the room hearing this . Arnav started of saying aap  emotional  hoke'''.. Anjali  making  Arnav feel guilty saying she has always listened to him now he has to listen and do what she wants. 

Loved  Arnav for standing up against  Dadi with a flat NO saying Di is not in a condition to make decisions .  Anjali's tantrums worked on Aakash and Mami . Disappointed  with Aakash  , your brother  is the one who helped you and Payal then again amidst all the Shyam fiasco asked whether things are alright between the couple Today when he needs your support  to  doubt  his decision.  

Dadi  telling Nani that Arnav doesn't  understand Anjali pain. Nani defending Arnav   , saying Arnav has always tried to keep his Di happy and the decision today also is for Anjali's good.  Dadi disagrees  says her son made the same mistake 14yrs ago , Arnav is on the same path. Everyone blaming her son  but not the other women , today history is repeating the other women is Khushi  and she has to pay . Nani defending  Khushi   and says she trust Khushi  just like she does Arnav. Dadi  has made up her mind '.Khushi  is the other women the price had to be paid be it Khushi or the other women. No redemption for Dadi can't wait to see her reaction when he figures out she was just a pawn in Shyam's game. 

Arnav  in his room reminiscing  the hysterical Anjali in the hospital and her plea to bring Shaym back.  Rani Saiba hamre aur Khushiji ke beech mei khadi hai   things have changed noticed Arnav remember s  Shyam's  confession  nad  not  the ugly  hug.'''''''..Arnav in a fit of rage and frustration  throws the vase is when Khushi  walks  in seeing  Arnav  distraught.  Khushi  sees the pain in Arnav's eyes   doesn't say anything  slowly  starts  picking up  the broken  pieces  , the pieces of their life which have to be put together. Arnav sees his wife's support  goes down on his knee to help her scene.  Just a beautiful scene so well enacted the display of emotion by the leads had  goosebumps  watching the two  .

She has come to let him know she is leaving " Muth Jao"  , a beautiful  poignant  moment  , he is at  his lowest  she is his ray of light who gives him strenghth , hope . Their bodies maybe  apart  but their souls are  one  the bond strong  ''.hum ek minute toh baith sakte hai na ''''..She leans on him  he holding her  close each deriving  strength from the other,  reliving the others pain.  She has become his shore the ocean will always return  to even  after all the  trails and tribulations  they will have to go through.

The scene where Khushi / Arnav looking at their  hands with Mehendi  thinking  of  the  other  ''''..the BS was simply  superb  .

Next day  Dadi makes Khushi  cry , Arnav  sensing  something  is wrong  asks Khushi .  Khushi  knows  she  can't  lie  to him  they  don't  need  words  to communicate  , Arnav  just  kisses  her forehead  saying it all.   WOW ''''''''   their silent  communication  just  beautiful  so  lyrical  just like  a  poem.

Notes :

Don't   like  Khushi  being called  the other   women   how  much  more  humiliation  does the  girl  have  to take  .  I  want Arnav  to  shout  out  loud  his reasons  for  marrying  her.  Shyam  has  filled  Dadi  with  lies  about  Khushi   probably calling  her  a gold digger.

Nk  and  Khushi  are  both  outsiders  who  have  seen  the  ugly  side of  Shyam. 

Aakash  grrhhh  Angry what's  with  the  CV's you  don't get a dialogue  in  days  when you  get one hmmm

Anjali , my days for feeling sorry for you done with  ''''''..you are manipulative , selfish  blackmailing the entire family by not eating . How I wish  Arnav  could tell if you don't eat I won't eat  would love to see how she would respond. I so want to old Anjali back '..the one who  loved her Chote and his marriage was everything to her . di even i thought anji should get a taste of her own medicine...me want to see how she would react if arnav doesn't eat or take his meds!!!

Barun / Sanya  take  a  bow  guys  FANTASTIC  job  today  you guys  looked like the Jodi of Ram / Sita.ClapClap

Barun  you have raised the bar not only for the other Tele actors but for yourself. What a week  .StarStarStar

Here is the uncut of Khushi and Arnav's scene from the episode.

credit:ipkknd611

Pic credit : Shallu Hug 

Chowna  Hug

di!!! great post!!!
@bold...loved it!!!
@red...me!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushibeena14

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

@ priya, a classic croonerClapthe songs, d pics...how romantic can it get'.am so proud to be part of this journey of love, celebrating love of Arnav and Khushi''proud to be a part of this crooner''

What a memorable episode'..StarStarStar

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta have reached that point in their journey of love'of life where they are true soulmates'.they have evolved in their relationship'.no longer they need to voice their pain, anguish to each other'.they are completely involved in each other'.they are standing by each other, holding and drawing strength and ready to face d world'

The journey from "get out" to "mat Jao"'..today they are indispensable to each other'the mat jao which spoke d unspoken don't leave me..i need you..i love you'.

He knows she cant stay back, yes priya they part to meet, they will 'they have to'

The scene where both Arnav and Khushi looked at their mehendi'made me cry'kyon dard hain itna'

Waiting for d blast from d past with bated breathe'I know they will face d storm together, and their love will emerge victorious but still'.to see lovers going thru so may trials and tribulations  is like agnipariksha for us too.

Standing ovation to Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani'.no superlatives are enough for your performance'.Clap

And a biggg huggg to Nani'at least she is never losing her faith on Chotey and Khushi Bitiya'.Hug

Things I chose to ignore'.

1.Dadi cringinging everytime Khushi is close by'..any skin disease'fungal or bacterial'question is who will pass onto whom?DeadDeadDead

2.Dadi referring to her grand daughter in law as dusri aurat?????  AngryAnybody care to explain this'.or I maintain my earlier agenda to sue the ashram''

3.Aakash completely losing it'after payalia vanishes into thin air he too lost his marbles'

4.Jhooti Anjali'.if she has always abide by Chotey's decision then how to explain those secret rendezvous with Snake'.AngryAngry

My wishlist: now I don't want Arnav to explain anything to his DI about Shyam'she should get exposed to the truth of her husband's character on her own'.

Hey Anu... lovely post... And count me in for that wishlist too... Arnav doesn't have to and should not explain anything to Anji.. If she does not trust his decision, she better face the reality herself... Though in both the cases, the devoted brother would be heart broken... Ouch

archanan14jakhushi

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Good afternoonHugHug

Updated my post on page 2. Off to read the rest now.

archanan14jakhushi

Go to top