Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 16)

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by mouramen

you are more than welcome dear...
@ blue, pls aim all these difficult questions to priya...WinkWinkWink
i have carefully avoided those scenes...LOL
my POV Garima is not d woh aurat...there is big kahani in between...these CVs dont know that IPK audience is very ishmart...he he he

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Soni jaan...I am good...How r u?

Anu..That is one of my fav scene. The CAP is a killer. Thanks once again..

I am good dear. Just read your take. You are so right. What a journey from "get out" to "mat jao"..

I have a shtoopid kostin..If Garima is the "woh aurat", how come she didn't recognize Anjali?? she had seen her before rt???

Sudhaaa...agree with anu...kahaani main kuch tho hai..!!!!! Smile
...waise she hasnt met daadi oly despite being in the same house during mehndi...they spoke to each other when there was no power..so considering all this..we can also conclude she hasnt got a chance to see anjaliLOLLOL  Lets see what dhamaka s in store.Smile

Hollaaa everyone!!!!

Subi...HugVery much possible..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amisuv

I am good dear. Just read your take. You are so right. What a journey from "get out" to "mat jao"..

I have a shtoopid kostin..If Garima is the "woh aurat", how come she didn't recognize Anjali?? she had seen her before rt???

Hello Sudha dear, how r u Hug

Arre woh Garima pillar ke peeche khadi thi na isliye ussne Anjali ko nahi dekha. Aur wahaan bahut bheed bhi thi na.

Samjhi ya samjhaoon LOL

Suvi jaan..Hug.long time...I am good...How r u??
Samajh gayi samaj gayi...mein bhi naa..itti si baat samajh nahi payiLOLLOL

"Sorry Priya, par aaj mera Barun Appreciation post hoga. Koi naraaz hai toh usse manaye ka padi Wink"

Tune Barun ke baare mien bura kab likhaAngry

Yaar maine nahi likha, but unhe serious MU ho gaya hai ki IF pe log unke liye bura likhtey hain Shocked Shocked Soch kitni badi " galatphehmi " ho gayi hai usse Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@ suvi, then it becomes mother of all galatphemi...WinkWinkWinkWink

Arre woh Garima pillar ke peeche khadi thi na isliye ussne Anjali ko nahi dekha. Aur wahaan bahut bheed bhi thi na.

Samjhi ya samjhaoon LOL

"Sorry Priya, par aaj mera Barun Appreciation post hoga. Koi naraaz hai toh usse manaye ka padi Wink"

Yaar maine nahi likha, but unhe serious MU ho gaya hai ki IF pe log unke liye bura likhtey hain Shocked Shocked Soch kitni badi " galatphehmi " ho gayi hai usse Cry

archanan14amisuv

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Samjhi ya samjhaoon LOL

***Khushi's expression*** Kya???? Kab??? Kaun??? Aur tujhe kaise pata chala..explaineeya pleej...Shocked

archanan14amisuv

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Why is the whole family in such a hyper state over Di not eating,,?I.V line was going ,,fluids andar ja rahen hain,,so can they please calm down,,,that too kheer & dher saari mitaai for someone who has lost her baby the other day,,??!!

Yes Doc, thats what I thought.. Jab I.V laga hai toh itni tension kyun le rahey hain. Bas drama create kren ke liye aur kya Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraojakhushi

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Helloo guys Big smile

Priyaa so glad to see the post, was waiting for it till late yesterday night LOL.. I agree with the title itself. So apt and perfect for what IPKKND is known about. It is THEIR story. 
It is indeed their story, we all watch this show for Arnav and Khushi, their moments and how the rest of the stories lead to moving theirs. Which is exactly what has been happening the previous episodes and hence leaving me with no complains lol.

The first thing I ever thought about them picking up the broken pieces of glasses was that how symbolic was it. Just like the scene showed, there will be times when destiny/their own nature/anger or situations will TRY and break their relation, they will falter, but like every time they will pick the pieces of their broken relation and gather their relation and happiness back again. 
Arnav and Khushi are not meant to have a really normal life, but the perfection in their imperfect life what makes the show what it is for me.
Amidst all the chaos, grief and pain, they both found comfort, smiles and happiness in each others arms, by remembering the fond memories of the happier times when they were excitedly waiting for getting married again.
I especially loved the way Arnav said mat jao :( he has exposed his vulnerable side to her, and even when he pleaded her not to go, it was him saying he needed her to be with him then. 

I love how you've taken this as a symbol of their future, when they would have to part, but they would keep coming back to be with each other, find time to be with the other when the destiny is against them.

The scene when Khushi is upset and teary and Arnav understands the reason even without her expressing her pain and tries to comfort her just enforces the fact, how they will always be with the other no matter what then the other needs them to be.

The future is unpredictable when it comes to IPKKND but I love seeing the pair bonding, understanding and trusting each other. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Marchanan14Desai09amisuvjakhushi-Prashu-

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

@ suvi, then it becomes mother of all galatphemi...WinkWinkWinkWink

Samjhi ya samjhaoon LOL

Lekin kya karoon Anu, mere bhi dimaag mein chap gaya hai LOL

archanan14dennisdmenace

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Samjhi ya samjhaoon LOL

***Khushi's expression*** Kya???? Kab??? Kaun??? Aur tujhe kaise pata chala..explaineeya pleej...Shocked

Khush madam ka reply padiye, tujhe bhi pata chal jaayega

Confused Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

Go to top