Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 147)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

The moment he said i shdn't have let u come so close to me, I had tears in my eyes Monkey Winks

Awww.. My poor Divi...

Khushi was sooo hurtCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

The moment he said i shdn't have let u come so close to me, I had tears in my eyes Monkey Winks

yes that broke my heart for both of them...he was hurt as he felt, rightly, his trust broken...but still that hurt Khushi badlyCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503-Anku-

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I skipped through unimportant scenes, wish some scenes were longer...but my hope is restored, whatever I saw today was better than what was served last two episodes...for me something is better than nothing...IF forum doesnt think so...so I'll be the minority and stick my head inside my Crooner bubble...hopefully you guys are in better mood...else I'm taking a break today...

G di!! I'm in a very good mood today!!! ASR waapas jo aaya!!! His stop it when dadi wanted to say something!! But why is that he had to call her n she cuts the call??

Why not? Doesn't she have self-respect? Tongue

Why is that only Khushi shd be shown self-respect???ASR bhi ek insaan hai, uska bhi rehaga na self-respect!!Ouch
I want ASR to leave Khushi n go on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas!!! I want him to seclude himself from everyone!!! Approve Approve

(before I get chappal n tomatoes in my way, I want to declare that I'm kiddingTongue tired of some posts out thereD'oh)

Me too, skipped through a lot, totally loved ASR today, even more when he went for shyam's throat! and, then he made the call first? Loving him even more for it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Divya1503-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

I skipped through unimportant scenes, wish some scenes were longer...but my hope is restored, whatever I saw today was better than what was served last two episodes...for me something is better than nothing...IF forum doesnt think so...so I'll be the minority and stick my head inside my Crooner bubble...hopefully you guys are in better mood...else I'm taking a break today...

Huh? Why minority? the epi was good barring the 'unimportant scenes'.. Since Di is back in her SKD, its time for us to revert back there too

At this time, I can't seem to think of anything else apart from that neck throttle.. Once more plz!!

Shivi...walked through the forum

oh yes I loved ASR's killer eyes in there too!

@Divi: because ASR at the end of the day is a spftie when it comes to Di and Khushi and he saw those tears and remembers himself shouting

@Parsha...yes paisa vasool for me too!

Ohho.. That explains ur mood.. Outside people seem to think that Arnav cancelled his wedding and will agree to it again DKL.. When did he cancel the wedding? Confused

I loved the confrontation between them.. ASR's anger is a treat to watch. BS is plain awesome there. The only time I got teary eyed was when he said "kisi ko apne itna kareeb nahi aane dena chahiye".. Poor baby!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23suhanamausam..mrinalini..-Prashu-Divya1503-Gan-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

And for saying that..he's getting lots of  chappals today!!LOL

Poor bwoy!!Soch-samajhke baat nahi karta!!Ouch

-Prashu-Divya1503

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Tell me about itLOLDid these people think that ASR has changed??Thank God for small mercies!!Big smile
He's like this..always..When will they realize??!!Typical of men..Putting their foot in their mouths and regretting later!!Embarrassed

Team Arhi all the wayThumbs Up

I agree LOL ASR is ASR, he was angry, and when he is angry he is always like that. Maybe this all was for them to realize they need to respect each other and each other's views more.

And I agree, even Khushi knows he is like that, she was being herself by not answering the calls and frying Jalebi's LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..-Prashu-Divya1503-Gan-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

And for saying that..he's getting lots of  chappals today!!LOL

Poor bwoy!!Soch-samajhke baat nahi karta!!Ouch

woh tho pehle se aisa hi hai n ppl never understand himD'oh

..mrinalini..-Prashu-

Go to top