Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 146)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I skipped through unimportant scenes, wish some scenes were longer...but my hope is restored, whatever I saw today was better than what was served last two episodes...for me something is better than nothing...IF forum doesnt think so...so I'll be the minority and stick my head inside my Crooner bubble...hopefully you guys are in better mood...else I'm taking a break today...

G di!! I'm in a very good mood today!!! ASR waapas jo aaya!!! His stop it when dadi wanted to say something!! But why is that he had to call her n she cuts the call??

Why not? Doesn't she have self-respect? Tongue

Why is that only Khushi shd be shown self-respect???ASR bhi ek insaan hai, uska bhi rehaga na self-respect!!Ouch
I want ASR to leave Khushi n go on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas!!! I want him to seclude himself from everyone!!! Approve Approve

(before I get chappal n tomatoes in my way, I want to declare that I'm kiddingTongue tired of some posts out thereD'oh)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23-Prashu--Gan-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Wht was the cheezy dialogue it vwas!!!

"aap apne haath lagyengi toh mitha ho jayega"Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

I skipped through unimportant scenes, wish some scenes were longer...but my hope is restored, whatever I saw today was better than what was served last two episodes...for me something is better than nothing...IF forum doesnt think so...so I'll be the minority and stick my head inside my Crooner bubble...hopefully you guys are in better mood...else I'm taking a break today...

Huh? Why minority? Confused the epi was good barring the 'unimportant scenes'.. Since Di is back in her SKD, its time for us to revert back there too LOL

At this time, I can't seem to think of anything else apart from that neck throttle.. Once more plz!!

Shivi...walked through the forum Dead

oh yes I loved ASR's killer eyes in there too!

@Divi: because ASR at the end of the day is a spftie when it comes to Di and Khushi and he saw those tears and remembers himself shouting

@Parsha...yes paisa vasool for me too!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23..mrinalini..-Prashu-Divya1503

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Why is it Arnav V/S Khushi outside here , why cant it be ArHi for them ROFL Imma be here :| 

I LOVE THE EPISODE. The fight between ArHi, the Arnav Shyam scene was one of those that would get whistles and claps on silver screen Approve
Though I felt a pinch when Arnav said that he shouldn't have let her so close, but then again, such things keep happening between two people and in a relation. But lagta hai ASR hi pehle manayenge Stern Smile

Tell me about itLOLDid these people think that ASR has changed??Thank God for small mercies!!Big smile
He's like this..always..When will they realize??!!Typical of men..Putting their foot in their mouths and regretting later!!Embarrassed

Team Arhi all the wayThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23eyesonme-Prashu-Divya1503-Gan--Anku-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Bt one more thing I want both of them to say sorry...!!!

Ek dusre ko manao...

instead of only one doing that..

@ Parsha- Paisa Vasool .. Truly!!

ASR.. Hayee... Day Dreaming

akshu23ParshaDivya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Why is it Arnav V/S Khushi outside here , why cant it be ArHi for them ROFL Imma be here :| 

I LOVE THE EPISODE. The fight between ArHi, the Arnav Shyam scene was one of those that would get whistles and claps on silver screen Approve
Though I felt a pinch when Arnav said that he shouldn't have let her so close, but then again, such things keep happening between two people and in a relation. But lagta hai ASR hi pehle manayenge Stern Smile

Ankita:
loved your replies yesterday...I gave some and then felt that I was reasoning to deaf ears...so left,,

yes that part didnt sit well...this time his anger was kegit...but you know they love each other ...kya fadak padta kaun manaye...achcha wala mano session rahe to I'm a happy customer...who does it doesnt matter to me...as like you I'm here for both of them..for their love story...rest is available in real life

akshu23-Prashu-Divya1503

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

G di!! I'm in a very good mood today!!! ASR waapas jo aaya!!! His stop it when dadi wanted to say something!! But why is that he had to call her n she cuts the call??

Why not? Doesn't she have self-respect?

Why is that only Khushi shd be shown self-respect???ASR bhi ek insaan hai, uska bhi rehaga na self-respect!!I want ASR to leave Khushi n go on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas!!! I want him to seclude himself from everyone!!!
(before I get chappal n tomatoes in my way, I want to declare that I'm kidding tired of some posts out there)

G answered it to u.. My two cents! Due to his own self-respect only he shouted at her.. And it wasn't Khushi who shunned away Arnav and screamed "just go".. Aur ASR ki wife hai, thoda footage toh khayegi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
The moment he said i shdn't have let u come so close to me, I had tears in my eyes Monkey Winks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cela..mrinalini..-Prashu--Gan-

Go to top