Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 14)

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

updated pg 1...
ignore d typos...
was too moony eyed to write much...

Anu dear...HugTHANK YOU so much for your gift..made my day..

Khooosssiii...Hug

Soni jaan...
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

updated pg 1...
ignore d typos...

Khooosssiii...Hug

Soni jaan...
Hug
hey sudhs...how are u doing??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-archanan14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

@ priya, a classic croonerClapthe songs, d pics...how romantic can it get'.am so proud to be part of this journey of love, celebrating love of Arnav and Khushi''proud to be a part of this crooner''

What a memorable episode'..StarStarStar

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta have reached that point in their journey of love'of life where they are true soulmates'.they have evolved in their relationship'.no longer they need to voice their pain, anguish to each other'.they are completely involved in each other'.they are standing by each other, holding and drawing strength and ready to face d world'

The journey from "get out" to "mat Jao"'..today they are indispensable to each other'the mat jao which spoke d unspoken don't leave me..i need you..i love you'.

He knows she cant stay back, yes priya they part to meet, they will 'they have to'

The scene where both Arnav and Khushi looked at their mehendi'made me cry'kyon dard hain itna'

Waiting for d blast from d past with bated breathe'I know they will face d storm together, and their love will emerge victorious but still'.to see lovers going thru so may trials and tribulations  is like agnipariksha for us too.

Standing ovation to Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani'.no superlatives are enough for your performance'.Clap

And a biggg huggg to Nani'at least she is never losing her faith on Chotey and Khushi Bitiya'.Hug

Things I chose to ignore'.

1.Dadi cringinging everytime Khushi is close by'..any skin disease'fungal or bacterial'question is who will pass onto whom?DeadDeadDead

2.Dadi referring to her grand daughter in law as dusri aurat?????  AngryAnybody care to explain this'.or I maintain my earlier agenda to sue the ashram''

3.Aakash completely losing it'after payalia vanishes into thin air he too lost his marbles'

4.Jhooti Anjali'.if she has always abide by Chotey's decision then how to explain those secret rendezvous with Snake'.AngryAngry

My wishlist: now I don't want Arnav to explain anything to his DI about Shyam'she should get exposed to the truth of her husband's character on her own'.

Anu sweetie   Hug  teri wish list Santa aaraha hai don't you worry. Wink  Things you choose to ignore why me Cry  Girl rocking post Clap Short to the point loved it.  Collage queen bungaye tu Clap

Edited by beena14 - 06 September 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuG-Sudhanya-archanan14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Sneaking for 5 mins... Koi hai?

Kushi sweetheart hum sab hai Hug  Good Morning to you kaam nahi aaj sneek karne ko time kya hamare naseeb hai Wink

archanan14

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
sudha, long time...Hug

actually yest i made that pic and then came d mat jao...so d pic is a little special to me...then i read your post with d same song...so it was meant to be yours...
how are you darling?

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

updated pg 1...
ignore d typos...

Khooosssiii...Hug

Soni jaan...
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-archanan14beena14

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
hey Beenadi, thanks ...
loved your post too...

hello khoosii and SoniHug

archanan14beena14

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Not sure if I can update my post tomorrow Priya.
But will look forward to your thoughts!

So no reserve Smile

A beautiful song chosen by you as the first thoughts... but in my humble opinion, that shot  (in the picture posted) outshines it. Absolutely LOVED that shot! Lyrical...

-----------------

Ok I had every intention of not updating since tomorrow is going to be grueling day. And then I read your Updated Crooner and couldnt help myself.Embarrassed. will keep it short though.

To put it briefly, it is beautiful Priya. A very Classic Crooner if I may say so.

Truly, the episode has moments of brilliance. The Arnav Khushi scenes were etched enchantingly.

His pain makes him react the most natural way he knows...and she knows & understands that. The silent picking up of the broken pieces of glass...that was an ultimate gesture of love & understanding.

We can fall in love in split moment but understanding your soul mate... now that is the most glorious part of the journey in love! And today, our protagonist took a significant step towards it. And together they sat down to help each other gather their broken hearts, broken dreams with the hope of rebuilding it someday, as long as they are together. If that wasnt a silent promise... I don't know what is.

Their need to spend some stolen time to draw strength from each other, spend a few more moments with each other to share their common grief. It was a  poignant, heart wrenchingly beautiful moment.
I loved what you said for this scene Priya... "part to meet" indeed.

The scene where they sat together in the room was one of the most aesthetically captured long shots that I can recall in recent times. Thank you so much for posting that pic dear. I cribbed about Arshad & camera works yesterday... happy to say I eat my words today Tongue.

The longing when they are apart... the acknowledgement that amidst all the pain, there was a moment of hapiness... the mark of each other on their hands! They were not in the same frame in that shot, but my eyes almost teared up at that. It proved how impactful screenplay can be when it is good.

Arnav understanding Khushi's pain and recognizing her grief, perfectly done. A single tear that sneaks out of her eyes, he instantly recognizes the underlying pain behind it. He is her man and he is by her side and he will kiss her pain away ( I can almost see Mou, Nishi & Sunshine smirkingWinkLOL), but I mean it in the most innocent possible way. That gesture of protection and love... Siggghh.

Yes, I was upset with Dadi today. During the 1st watch and seeing the pain in Khushi's eyes... my heart went out to the poor soul. But I guess they do want me hate dadi...so I am fine with that.

The episode gave me enough to focus on Arnav & Khushi and I am truly grateful for that.

Some quick points on the rest of the episode :

Fantastic Camera work and very good direction today. A sisterly hug to Arshad.LOL
As for Music, it was perfect..even in the non Arnav Khushi scenes.Clap

DB's acting was quite well executed... I am gald she kept the tempo going from the beginning of the week.

Finally they show ASR remembering Shyam's words to him on the wedding night. For an average non IF viewer, that is a good FB to explain why the man is adamant and worried for his sister.

Did I say...I love Nani!! Heart

Akash...Dude.. D'oh... Not Cool!!

Loved Barun and Sanaya's acting... oh they made my heart ache today. At the beginning of the scene in the room, I got worried by both of their acting for like the 1st 10 seconds! But they just took it to a different plane after that. Barun continues to excel... he has grown so much as an actor!
Sanaya especially was brilliant when she remembers the most heart tugging " Matt Jao" and clutches her hand with the 'A' to her heart.

Can I say 'Matt Jao' to you too Priya Smile... Naaahhh...wont do that you! Enjoy your break dear.  HugWill wait for your comeback.

This was supposed to be a short post!!!!! Ermm Let me slap myself now before I hit the bed..

see am reading your post, marking with blue too.
i remember nani saying pyaar toh bade bade pahad hila dete hain yeh to chotey hain...how love has changed him...he is in love with his soulmate...
agree with your dadi part...we have to hate her...another case of establishing antagonist...
as long as kisses are innocent am smiling otherwise...WinkWinkWink

crazyaddictionarchanan14

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Soni jaan...I am good...How r u?

Anu..That is one of my fav scene. The CAP is a killer. Thanks once again..

I am good dear. Just read your take. You are so right. What a journey from "get out" to "mat jao"..

I have a shtoopid kostin..If Garima is the "woh aurat", how come she didn't recognize Anjali?? she had seen her before rt???

archanan14

Go to top