Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 139)

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
hullo ladies!!! is that true? mehndi rasm all over again??Shocked or was that offscreen? no internet for me from morn..just peeping in now!

can we have a proper fight before that. *rubs hands in glee* i dunno why i am so looking forward to the fight today. hope i am not disappointed. i dont want ASR to melt immediately. I want some residual aggression! LOL

angry kiss, manao kiss, rootho kiss, any kiss will do dammit! just dont do a forehead one again.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-Omoraboti

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
btw, is it true arshad khan is also directing Sony's new show?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Mashira, count me in...
AK is directing d new show...lot of similarity...
Originally posted by mashira

hullo ladies!!! is that true? mehndi rasm all over again??Shocked or was that offscreen? no internet for me from morn..just peeping in now!

can we have a proper fight before that. *rubs hands in glee* i dunno why i am so looking forward to the fight today. hope i am not disappointed. i dont want ASR to melt immediately. I want some residual aggression! LOL

angry kiss, manao kiss, rootho kiss, any kiss will do dammit! just dont do a forehead one again.LOL

Omoraboti

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Mashira, count me in...

Shocked   that's way too much work. hope the quality does not suffer more becoz of this juggling!Confused

Omoraboti

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Mashira, count me in...

Wish list...
Nawab gets angry...still follows all rituals..not talking to lady love...lady love manao aabhi...and the most awaited Khushi Kiss...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

i was thinking of responding to your comment seriously as I started reading it .. and now I am all cracked up. ROFL

Just kiss! Keep the forehead reserved for Anjali!

writ_in_water

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Mashira, count me in...

Wish list...
Nawab gets angry...still follows all rituals..not talking to lady love...lady love manao aabhi...and the most awaited Khushi Kiss...  
Will he be foolish enough to be angry at her even till the SR? Wink I dont mind angry SR too .. if it is really an SR! Embarrassed
I hope they dont use this an an excuse to delay the actual SR Confused

Parsha

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

we should forget about any kissing or any RVs or any proximity as such...

just keep on reminding d CVs who d leads are ...whom ppl want to watch...

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Parsha

Mashira, count me in...

Wish list...
Will he be foolish enough to be angry at her even till the SR? Wink I dont mind angry SR too .. if it is really an SR! Embarrassed
I hope they dont use this an an excuse to delay the actual SR Confused

Parsha

Go to top