Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 129)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

am a big fan of Khushi from day one and have always justified her. I loved her even during the most controversial Swami track. Tongue But this is beyond all the logics .. Confused I cannot make peace on this.
Anjali is selfish & manipulative .. no second thought on that. I understand her pain & love for her husband .. but her ways are only a little bit better than Shyam's. D'ohI hated her for exploiting Arnav's love for her .. how could she ask him to join her for dinner to save Shyam? The immense happiness on his face, broke my heart.
And after everything, she goes back to thank chotey! Hypocrisy at its best!

farha i enjoyed the swami track...logic wise not great but ok...i  too like khushi's character...and for me in a love story both the characters should click otherwise there is no way i am going to enjoy their love story...but unfortunately the writers have always taken liberty with khushi's character...making her intelligent one moment and the very next moment singing a different tune!!!!
what were they trying to achieve that khushi is the only one who can go against arnav...well that point has been addressed enough no. of times and i think all the viewers are aware of that!!! oh they will prove khushi was right to arnav by showing how shyam's presence is benefitting anjali...at least till shyam strikes again!!!!

I enjoyed Swami days...they were funLOLLOL
Even if they wanted Khushi to be the one getting Shyaam back, where was her inner turmoil shown yaar? All she thought about was Di's mood swings...what about Arnav's life that was put at risk? Khushi made the mistake by making Arnav sign those papers because of which he got kidnapped, he could have lost his life...this woman has seen all of that. Why was there no pain while getting Shyaam back? no feeling of disgust, pain nothing yaar! I have serious doubts if Arshad even directed this episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23soni.bOmorabotiDivya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

am a big fan of Khushi from day one and have always justified her. I loved her even during the most controversial Swami track. Tongue But this is beyond all the logics .. Confused I cannot make peace on this.
Anjali is selfish & manipulative .. no second thought on that. I understand her pain & love for her husband .. but her ways are only a little bit better than Shyam's. D'ohI hated her for exploiting Arnav's love for her .. how could she ask him to join her for dinner to save Shyam? The immense happiness on his face, broke my heart.

farha i enjoyed the swami track...logic wise not great but ok...i  too like khushi's character...and for me in a love story both the characters should click otherwise there is no way i am going to enjoy their love story...but unfortunately the writers have always taken liberty with khushi's character...making her intelligent one moment and the very next moment singing a different tune!!!!
what were they trying to achieve that khushi is the only one who can go against arnav...well that point has been addressed enough no. of times and i think all the viewers are aware of that!!! oh they will prove khushi was right to arnav by showing how shyam's presence is benefitting anjali...at least till shyam strikes again!!!!

I enjoyed Swami days...they were funLOLLOL
Even if they wanted Khushi to be the one getting Shyaam back, where was her inner turmoil shown yaar? All she thought about was Di's mood swings...what about Arnav's life that was put at risk? Khushi made the mistake by making Arnav sign those papers because of which he got kidnapped, he could have lost his life...this woman has seen all of that. Why was there no pain while getting Shyaam back? no feeling of disgust, pain nothing yaar! I have serious doubts if Arshad even directed this episode
nishi...turmoil woh kis chidiya ka naam hai???? itna saara turmoil dikhaya tha kidnapping track mein...jab woh hi yaad nahi toh ab turmoil kis baat ki???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Exactly my point Soni! There were many other routes even i can think of that could have been used to get Shyam back in the house. Why it had to be Khushi?

We already know what she means to Arnav. No more enforcement was needed. So another reason might be a rift. And just think about it .. when he strikes again, will it be unfair for Arnav to claim it was her fault to bring him back in the first place? Apart from being stubborn with the stubborn kid, there were other ways to handle this. She could have proposed to let Shyam come everyday to meet her .. could have convinced Arnav showing Anjali's state. Then circumstance or Anjali or someone else may have made him the permanent resident. But we did not need such heights of butchering of her character to get him back in the house. I will keep whining about it for a long, long time .. i guess! Tongue
your scenario makes sense farha but where will the drama be...can't really see anji's histronics of a deprived woman anymore!!!!DeadDead or maybe its an attempt to get hate back in the story!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b] nishi...turmoil woh kis chidiya ka naam hai???? itna saara turmoil dikhaya tha kidnapping track mein...jab woh hi yaad nahi toh ab turmoil kis baat ki???

True...they could have executed this track in a better wayOuch Lets see how Khushi justifies her stand today. The least she could have done was to talk to Nani before taking this decision. It was not as if Anjali was on her death bedAngry

Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=soni.b] nishi...turmoil woh kis chidiya ka naam hai???? itna saara turmoil dikhaya tha kidnapping track mein...jab woh hi yaad nahi toh ab turmoil kis baat ki???

True...they could have executed this track in a better wayOuch Lets see how Khushi justifies her stand today. The least she could have done was to talk to Nani before taking this decision. It was not as if Anjali was on her death bedAngry
arrey nishi...pata nahi kya kha kar scene likhte hai...khud hosh mein nahi likhte aur unki creativity hume yahan behosh kar deti hai!!!!!OuchOuchOuch kal anjali ko dekhkar mera yeh Dead haal tha!!!! well she was trying to go on deathbed...firstly anjali and second that nurse...god i was trying to keep my cool!!!!

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Khushi and her sense of responsibilities!! LOL "I can do everything alone" - this loop is yet to be closed. And hope it ends with a kiss from her .. as it started with one from him. Wink

I thought I could not bear to watch Arnav realize Khushi did this .. but I managed to get through and how I loved his reaction!! Day Dreaming

I hope tonight will be better!!

akshu23soni.b

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Khushi and her sense of responsibilities!! LOL "I can do everything alone" - this loop is yet to be closed. And hope it ends with a kiss from her .. as it started with one from him. Wink

I thought I could not bear to watch Arnav realize Khushi did this .. but I managed to get through and how I loved his reaction!! Day Dreaming

yeh khushi bechari...responsibilities ke bojh ki maari!!!!LOLLOL reminded me of the song..."saari duniya ka bojh hum uthate hain!!!" farha...have given up on the kiss...haan forehead and cheek possible...but that's not effective is it???LOLLOL

Omoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
How can I stay away from this kiss miss discussion...

QUOTE=Omoraboti]

[QUOTE=soni.b] nishi...turmoil woh kis chidiya ka naam hai???? itna saara turmoil dikhaya tha kidnapping track mein...jab woh hi yaad nahi toh ab turmoil kis baat ki???

soni.bOmoraboti

Go to top