Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 125)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by beena14

I need Shyam to open his ugly mouth & spill all the beans!!!! Angry Let's give him bhaang .. !!!! This is the only way the thruths can be out .. or else .. everyone will again run into IPK trademarked amnesia! D'oh

Farah , Shaymu's track will consume most of September /October diwali tak khuch hone wala nahi hai. Welcome to th esnake land sit back and be ready for a slithery ride Angry A character like ASR has amnesia toh baki aur kuyn bacha hai.
I am having problem with the script & the dialouges too with the current "Khushi bringsh Shyam back" track. Arnav said Khushi "you know how much I hate him". This was not supposed to be about his hate ..it was about the reasons of the hatred. He should have said "you know what he did to all of us .. how he cheated & tried to even kill you .. and you are getting him back?" When he says he cannot come because I hate him .. it sounds too personal. And that is obviously not the case .. as Daadi & Anjali think.

I agree with you Farah , Hitesh is sleeping looks like. I want Arnav to tell Khushi with what right did she get Shyam in HIS HOUSE. Kal tak toh bol rahi thi hamari shadi puri nahi hui hai then who gave her the right to make decisions does she know Anjali more than her own brother. Was  Anjali dying could Khushi not wait till Arnav got back home . Why was the nurse not calling th edoctor why was IV fluids not started on Anjali instead of everyone trying to feed her . Feeling compassion is one thing but what Khushi did today was back stabbing and trust factor ...how can Arnav trust her again beats me. Very poorly written script not sure how will Khushi's action be justified.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoOmoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

I need Shyam to open his ugly mouth & spill all the beans!!!! Angry Let's give him bhaang .. !!!! This is the only way the thruths can be out .. or else .. everyone will again run into IPK trademarked amnesia! D'oh

Farah , Shaymu's track will consume most of September /October diwali tak khuch hone wala nahi hai. Welcome to th esnake land sit back and be ready for a slithery ride Angry A character like ASR has amnesia toh baki aur kuyn bacha hai.

even the mention of diwali is giving me goose bumps diii!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Bye Anu di!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenaceOmorabotibeena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by mouramen

exactly, if there was any self respect in Anji, she herself would stop Shyam from entering this house...what kind of a girl is this...absolute mean, drama queen, selfish, cheat, manipulative Censored

i so so want Arnav to find out what his sister is...and not turn IPK into those saas bahu saop where only d bahu kknows everything...AngryAngryAngry

btw Arnie baby can come to me too, will take good care of him...i promise...WinkWink

3 is better than 1 .. Wink Me, you & Nishi .. let's get ready with open arms! Wink

Mera kya hoga???Monkey Icon
The more, the merrier .. Arnav will have his Eid day! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Here is how Khushi will justify. D'oh

I tried to talk to you but you left. I called you but your phone was engaged. I called Akash Jijui but his phone was engaged too. I thought Di is dying and so I got him back.

Simple. D'oh

I am more confused on how she knew where he lived!!!! ConfusedDeadOuch

How about another Arnav MU or at least doubt Khushi? It will be more logical this time .. LOL

see am still here..LOLLOLLOL
what about Khushi saying that she hated SHyam so much that she prefers death...remember that confession on d bridge...
i dont understand one thing...why khushi didnt tell Arnav that Shyam came to Anji's room...where is that firebrand KKG gone?

I am having problem with the script & the dialouges too with the current "Khushi bringsh Shyam back" track. Arnav said Khushi "you know how much I hate him". This was not supposed to be about his hate ..it was about the reasons of the hatred. He should have said "you know what he did to all of us .. how he cheated & tried to even kill you .. and you are getting him back?" When he says he cannot come because I hate him .. it sounds too personal. And that is obviously not the case .. as Daadi & Anjali think.

beena14Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

what about Khushi saying that she hated SHyam so much that she prefers death...remember that confession on d bridge...
i dont understand one thing...why khushi didnt tell Arnav that Shyam came to Anji's room...where is that firebrand KKG gone?

Selective amnesia diStern Smile Stern Smile trademark/USP of our show Stern Smile

Btw how did Shyam come to know that Khushi saw him??? He has eyes at his back n sides too???Confused Confused Confused

Omoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

exactly, if there was any self respect in Anji, she herself would stop Shyam from entering this house...what kind of a girl is this...absolute mean, drama queen, selfish, cheat, manipulative Censored

i so so want Arnav to find out what his sister is...and not turn IPK into those saas bahu saop where only d bahu kknows everything...AngryAngryAngry

btw Arnie baby can come to me too, will take good care of him...i promise...WinkWink

3 is better than 1 .. Wink Me, you & Nishi .. let's get ready with open arms! Wink

Mera kya hoga???Monkey Icon
The more, the merrier .. Arnav will have his Eid day! ROFL

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up ROFL ROFL

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Selective amnesia diStern Smile Stern Smile trademark/USP of our show Stern Smile

Btw how did Shyam come to know that Khushi saw him??? He has eyes at his back n sides too???Confused Confused Confused
A very poorly laid track Divi .. everyone of us have something to ask .. too many loopholes. Had to be the silliest track so far .. Confused

I dont know if they would try to do some correction into the track going forward .. but it will be difficult to do it.

beena14Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3189245

Whenever I go out I find these posts, I dont feel like going out only now-a-days!!! Monkey Icon

beena14

Go to top