Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 114)

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
[How about if it happens in a barn... Both completely wet.. Arnav in white shirt.. The transparent shirt and upper body for display, will just take the sensuality up to few notches.. A wet Khushi in saree.. And finally both give in.. My SKD.! *blush*[/QUOTE] .
shivi w/ this am in the gutter n started to hope ki aasa ho...just imagine...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by -SH-

How about if it happens in a barn... Both completely wet.. Arnav in white shirt.. The transparent shirt and upper body for display, will just take the sensuality up to few notches.. A wet Khushi in saree.. And finally both give in.. My SKD.! *blush*

Shivani, tum to mujhe gutter mein drown karva ke hi chodegiLOL Even I think the barn will come back this time...away from all the cameras and all the interruptions

Aap toh gutter ke parmanent resident ho Nishi ji.. When did you leave the holy place? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita---Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

How about if it happens in a barn... Both completely wet.. Arnav in white shirt.. The transparent shirt and upper body for display, will just take the sensuality up to few notches.. A wet Khushi in saree.. And finally both give in.. My SKD.! *blush*

shivi w/ this am in the gutter n started to hope ki aasa ho...just imagine...

Imagine kar kar ke hi toh dimag kharab kar rakha hai LOL Can someone FWD this to the CVs? Our heartfelt wish!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Shivani, tum to mujhe gutter mein drown karva ke hi chodegiLOL Even I think the barn will come back this time...away from all the cameras and all the interruptions

Aap toh gutter ke parmanent resident ho Nishi ji.. When did you leave the holy place? LOL

Never left it LOLLOL Loved your idea...I just imagined the before and after to what you have written...oooh la laSillyThis time no filmy song...just their signture hey hey Rabba Ve will do the trick...no other song can create the magic unless its Jadu hai Nasha haiDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by --Nishita-- - 10 September 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_Mkushikumari-Gan-

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sejket2

[QUOTE=-SH-]

shivi w/ this am in the gutter n started to hope ki aasa ho...just imagine...

Imagine kar kar ke hi toh dimag kharab kar rakha hai LOL Can someone FWD this to the CVs? Our heartfelt wish!![/QUOTE]
for that we'll be waiting forever...Wink

Edited by sejket2 - 10 September 2012 at 12:22pm
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Never left it LOL Loved your idea...I just imagined the before and after to what you have written...oooh la laSilly This time no filmy song...just their signture hey hey Rabba Ve will do the trick...no other song can create the magic unless its Jadu hai Nasha hai

Elaborate pleej!

sejket2

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I've a simple proposition...Road trip honeymoon to Nainital and have the honeymoon da dhaba 360 Day Dreaming PH bhi khush ...audience bhi khush  win win situation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23sriraosejket2indi52--Nishita--

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I've a simple proposition...Road trip honeymoon to Nainital and have the honeymoon da dhaba 360 Day Dreaming PH bhi khush ...audience bhi khush  win win situation
perfect idea G... chal aab CV's ko bhej de...Wink

-Gan-

Go to top