Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 113)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Bt .. Other than these things.. Khushi behaved like a responsible bahu.. but.. still.. I think she shld hav spoken to Arnav first..

Bt Cvs kept her character intact...!!!

Tht is how Khushi is.. She always thinks from her heart...does wht her heart says...

They both will talk,.. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Honestly its not going to be a big issue I feel. Arnav will be upset with Khushi no doubt, hurt more than upset, because he told her more than the reasons she already knew for hating Shyam. He'll see Anjali happy and melt down. 

I just have one doubt, according to the spoilers if Dadi and Garima meet, will Arnav know about Garima before the wedding? 
I doubt if ASR will melt down after seeing Anjali happy..Lets see how that will turn..

yeah..how ASR will not know  about if before wedding until and unless dadi will hav a reason to keep quiet?

ASR has to melt down because shaadi toh hogi hi LOL The only thing I am confused about is he'll get to know the truth or not :| 

Another possibility is that the confrontation happens but both Dadi and Garima decide to keep quiet for the sake of their children but Shyaam gets to know...so he will plot and ensure the truth comes out later...hopefully by then Arhi ki shaadi and suhaag raat is all doneLOL
First part will b done..second one..naah..not that easily..not sure if they are going to use London trip for that..but I really dont want to see a planned SR between thesee two crazy love birds..

Same here...no planned SR for these two. It should be spontaneous...bas aise hi ho jayeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M-Prashu-

ReenuG Senior Member
ReenuG
ReenuG

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Bt .. Other than these things.. Khushi behaved like a responsible bahu.. but.. still.. I think she shld hav spoken to Arnav first..

Bt Cvs kept her character intact...!!!

Tht is how Khushi is.. She always thinks from her heart...does wht her heart says...

They both will talk,.. ;)

Agree with u Khushi did the right thing in this situation, but she should have taken Arnav and NK in confidence first.

I got the it CV wants to show roothna manana between arshi with rabba ve moments... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_M-Prashu-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by am1983

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

im usually a silent reader here today...

but thought i would jump in

maybe im the only one who did not mind khushi today.. i didnt like her friday

but i thikn cv's kind justified it by ruining anjalis character further with the emotional blackmail of not eating.. and pretending to die

what else would have any one  done. anjali has gone crazy.. she said it to arnav .. u gave me my life shyam.. what else does anyone need to hear. shyam is her life.. she cares abt nothing else. 

the rest of RM were silently watching anjali try an hurt herself.

n khushi is the only one who is not scared of arnav... who can dare go against him. who challenge his ego.. cuz at this point its his ego that does not want to admit how far anjali will go for shyam. im waiting for tomm conversation... between arnav an khushi  its going to be intense i hope

Well, apart from kushi the rest of the family also saw anji's natak. Even dadi, who believes shyam, so far, has not gone ahead and asked him to move back. nani, who is the matriarch, has not broached the subject with asr. why? because there is trust. Nani, completely trusts asr, dadi too knows her limits, mami & Akash, too at some level, still trust asr.
Kushi completely crossed the line, it is not about NOT being scared of asr, it is about respect towards the man in charge who has always done a thorough job of providing and taking care of his family. She, at the very least had to discuss this subject with him, and let him know that she had seen shyam in the house. ASR is not keeping shyam out because of his ego! It is simply because he knows how evil shyam is, because, he knows that shyam does not care a dime for his sister, because, he wants to make sure his wife will be safe.

agree 100%...and also...why go behind him? if you really think Anjali needs Shyam ...talk to ASR and convince him...they just want to show how great she is...but frankly ...to me its not greatness...it's taking decision on behalf of the family...that family where she's supposed to be not married to...

She has committed the same mistake she committed when she took the decision of hiding the truth about her engagement with  Shyam from Anjali and ASR in the first place... which landed them all in this huge mess...  then also she took the decision for Anjali's happiness... on her own.. at that time she wasn't even a part of their family... 

and she forgot how hurt he was when he said "you didn't think about telling me once?"

i see ur pov's

bit i disagree at the point ... its not respect its fear of arnav... expect maybe nani who trusts him

akash and mami clearly said that they doubt arnavs actions as right. they are scared so said it behind his back an not to his face. dadi also knows abt arnav anger and has helped anjali meet shyam on several occasions ... only bec she is scared did she do it behind arnavs back.. all expect khushi went behind his back

im not justifying khushi action.. i do think bringing someone who tried to kill u is kind of stupid. im saying she went up to him an said she thinks they should let shyam an anjali meet. she tried to tell him .. phone him. n she is gonna get yelled at which she deserves but how did she betray him she is the only one being honest abt her thoughts with him .. .be it wrong. 

also arnav gets no brownie pts. for "you didn't think about telling me once?" cuz that came after ur "characterless khushi".. we can call than one a draw.

we're not talking about betrayal here..we're talking about respecting his decision about his Di...yes she treid telling him, and he gave the reason...she could have reasoned further with him, like she had done before...this is not going behind him and trying to bring La back...this is bringing Shyam back who she knows 1st hand how low he's and how far he can go...and she knows where Arnav stands wrt him...that's why Arnav was so flabbergasted when he heard it was her who did it.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 10 September 2012 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_Mkushikumarimomb24-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Maajedaar scene of tomorw,...

waiting fr ASR to be back in actionWinkWink

Til then.. Good Night/Day Girls...Embarrassed

Take Care,.. CyaBig smile
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Also.. Arnav never expected that Khushi wld do such thing, One first place.,...

he never thought abt she bringing Shyam back, same Shyaam who was horrible to her!!!!,.. same Shyam who tried to Kill her husband!!.. more than that same Shyam who betrayed his Di and KhushiOuch...

akshu23momb24

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Hi allBig smile

Great opinions on Khushi's action.

No matter how we try to find reasons to justify Khushi's action, she is wrong to get Shyam back,it is betraying Arnavs trust in her, he will be hurt.  I think if they discussed it maybe I would have felt better about this, but I still can't believe the CV's simply forget everything she and Arnav has been through because of him this is what disappoints me, yes we need him to come back so the story moves forward but could they not get someone else like Nani doing this, would have had the same reaction from Arnav and he would have finally gave in seeing Anjali reaction.  Only reason I can think they used Khushi is because her decision will have a impact on the future storyline,i fear nothing good will come of this for Khushi because she let him back in. 

if Anjali suddenly forgets her baby now that her shyam is back after her emotional blackmailing and deciding lets get on with the wedding is really going to make me madAngry I want Arnav to decide he want the re marriage to go ahead.

Edited by momb24 - 10 September 2012 at 12:03pm

Anchal_MOmoraboti

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Maajedaar scene of tomorw,...

waiting fr ASR to be back in actionWinkWink

Til then.. Good Night/Day Girls...Embarrassed

Take Care,.. CyaBig smile