Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 112)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by am1983

Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

im usually a silent reader here today...

but thought i would jump in

maybe im the only one who did not mind khushi today.. i didnt like her friday

but i thikn cv's kind justified it by ruining anjalis character further with the emotional blackmail of not eating.. and pretending to die

what else would have any one  done. anjali has gone crazy.. she said it to arnav .. u gave me my life shyam.. what else does anyone need to hear. shyam is her life.. she cares abt nothing else. 

the rest of RM were silently watching anjali try an hurt herself.

n khushi is the only one who is not scared of arnav... who can dare go against him. who challenge his ego.. cuz at this point its his ego that does not want to admit how far anjali will go for shyam. im waiting for tomm conversation... between arnav an khushi  its going to be intense i hope

Well, apart from kushi the rest of the family also saw anji's natak. Even dadi, who believes shyam, so far, has not gone ahead and asked him to move back. nani, who is the matriarch, has not broached the subject with asr. why? because there is trust. Nani, completely trusts asr, dadi too knows her limits, mami & Akash, too at some level, still trust asr.
Kushi completely crossed the line, it is not about NOT being scared of asr, it is about respect towards the man in charge who has always done a thorough job of providing and taking care of his family. She, at the very least had to discuss this subject with him, and let him know that she had seen shyam in the house. ASR is not keeping shyam out because of his ego! It is simply because he knows how evil shyam is, because, he knows that shyam does not care a dime for his sister, because, he wants to make sure his wife will be safe.

agree 100%...and also...why go behind him? if you really think Anjali needs Shyam ...talk to ASR and convince him...they just want to show how great she is...but frankly ...to me its not greatness...it's taking decision on behalf of the family...that family where she's supposed to be not married to...

She has committed the same mistake she committed when she took the decision of hiding the truth about her engagement with  Shyam from Anjali and ASR in the first place... which landed them all in this huge mess...  then also she took the decision for Anjali's happiness... on her own.. at that time she wasn't even a part of their family... 

and she forgot how hurt he was when he said "you didn't think about telling me once?"

i see ur pov's

bit i disagree at the point ... its not respect its fear of arnav... expect maybe nani who trusts him

akash and mami clearly said that they doubt arnavs actions as right. they are scared so said it behind his back an not to his face. dadi also knows abt arnav anger and has helped anjali meet shyam on several occasions ... only bec she is scared did she do it behind arnavs back.. all expect khushi went behind his back

im not justifying khushi action.. i do think bringing someone who tried to kill u is kind of stupid. im saying she went up to him an said she thinks they should let shyam an anjali meet. she tried to tell him .. phone him. n she is gonna get yelled at which she deserves but how did she betray him she is the only one being honest abt her thoughts with him .. .be it wrong. 

also arnav gets no brownie pts. for "you didn't think about telling me once?" cuz that came after ur "characterless khushi".. we can call than one a draw.

Edited by geetmaanluv - 10 September 2012 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MEnVeemomb24

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by soni.b

anjali really irritated me today!!!!Angry
Hola soni jaan...crybaby should get the backstabbing sister award of the year...Angry... Playin w/ ma sexxxy's emotions...

Heyy SoniEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hiiee AnchalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=geetmaanluv]
Well, apart from kushi the rest of the family also saw anji's natak. Even dadi, who believes shyam, so far, has not gone ahead and asked him to move back. nani, who is the matriarch, has not broached the subject with asr. why? because there is trust. Nani, completely trusts asr, dadi too knows her limits, mami & Akash, too at some level, still trust asr.
Kushi completely crossed the line, it is not about NOT being scared of asr, it is about respect towards the man in charge who has always done a thorough job of providing and taking care of his family. She, at the very least had to discuss this subject with him, and let him know that she had seen shyam in the house. ASR is not keeping shyam out because of his ego! It is simply because he knows how evil shyam is, because, he knows that shyam does not care a dime for his sister, because, he wants to make sure his wife will be safe.

agree 100%...and also...why go behind him? if you really think Anjali needs Shyam ...talk to ASR and convince him...they just want to show how great she is...but frankly ...to me its not greatness...it's taking decision on behalf of the family...that family where she's supposed to be not married to...

She has committed the same mistake she committed when she took the decision of hiding the truth about her engagement with  Shyam from Anjali and ASR in the first place... which landed them all in this huge mess...  then also she took the decision for Anjali's happiness... on her own.. at that time she wasn't even a part of their family... 

and she forgot how hurt he was when he said "you didn't think about telling me once?"

i know!  kushi could have just waited for asr to be back. What would have happened to anji in a couple of hours? there is always an option of putting her on drips, if refuses to eat. Wink 
Can one be consistently this short-sighted? How can anyone not stop to think? I can understand and accept about trivial things, but this? ShockedShocked

akshu23Anchal_Mmomb24

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

im usually a silent reader here today...

but thought i would jump in

maybe im the only one who did not mind khushi today.. i didnt like her friday

but i thikn cv's kind justified it by ruining anjalis character further with the emotional blackmail of not eating.. and pretending to die

what else would have any one  done. anjali has gone crazy.. she said it to arnav .. u gave me my life shyam.. what else does anyone need to hear. shyam is her life.. she cares abt nothing else. 

the rest of RM were silently watching anjali try an hurt herself.

n khushi is the only one who is not scared of arnav... who can dare go against him. who challenge his ego.. cuz at this point its his ego that does not want to admit how far anjali will go for shyam. im waiting for tomm conversation... between arnav an khushi  its going to be intense i hope

i see ur pov's

bit i disagree at the point ... its not respect its fear of arnav... expect maybe nani who trusts him

akash and mami clearly said that they doubt arnavs actions as right. they are scared so said it behind his back an not to his face. dadi also knows abt arnav anger and has helped anjali meet shyam on several occasions ... only bec she is scared did she do it behind arnavs back.. all expect khushi went behind his back

im not justifying khushi action.. i do think bringing someone who tried to kill u is kind of stupid. im saying she went up to him an said she thinks they should let shyam an anjali meet. she tried to tell him .. phone him. n she is gonna get yelled at which she deserves but how did she betray him she is the only one being honest abt her thoughts with him .. .be it wrong. 

also arnav gets no brownie pts. for "you didn't think about telling me once?" cuz that came after ur "characterless khushi".. we can call than one a draw.

Well, she doesn't even consider herself "married" yet!!! She doesn't "belong" to that house yet. So, how can she take a decision on their behalf? She can try to call asr, but because she couldn't get through, it does not give her the right to take a decision to call shyam back. if she had taken a decision to take anji back to the hospital, we would have all been ok with it. Even though, it would only be appropriate to at least let naniji know about this...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaAnchal_Mmomb24-Prashu--Gan-

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by soni.b

anjali really irritated me today!!!!Angry
Hola soni jaan...crybaby should get the backstabbing sister award of the year...Angry... Playin w/ ma sexxxy's emotions...

Heyy SoniEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hiiee AnchalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hey Prashu SmileSmile

-Prashu-

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

And just a day before he gave his reasons for this deep rooted hatred for Shyam, whom he equates with his father... 

I agree guys.. Khushi is still not Daughter in Law.. technically!!! and as per her..

So she doesnot have right.. Upar se.. even if she is Daughter in Law.. she shld have told everyone about this before taking any step further!!!]

with her, everyone will land up in trouble..

On other hand.. >. Agreed she bought Shyam back.. for Di.. since Di's haelth was deteriorating.

bT .. Why on earth she thinks Shyam has changed!!! on wht basis she thinks!!! just because he lost baby!!! Rubbish.. I think now Arnav shld remind her of wht Shyam did..

Zyada hi dil se nahi sochna chahiyeOuchOuch

agree with you 100% 
Dil is to feel... dimag is to think. When one prefers to use dil to think and ignore the importance of dimag... this is what we end up with- a mess!

akshu23Anchal_M-Prashu-

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=geetmaanluv]

i know!  kushi could have just waited for asr to be back. What would have happened to anji in a couple of hours? there is always an option of putting her on drips, if refuses to eat. Wink 
Can one be consistently this short-sighted? How can anyone not stop to think? I can understand and accept about trivial things, but this? ShockedShocked

AND she HERSELF goes to the kidnapper/ molester/ cheat... the one who left her lying on the road to be driven over by car... and tried to burn her husband alive... Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23kushikumarimomb24-Prashu--Gan-

ReenuG Senior Member
ReenuG
ReenuG

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

A new screenplay writer on board??? Confused Confused some Swati??Confused

Sounds good. Her resume looks good.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/shilpafdmello?_mSplash=1

-Prashu-