Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 110)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Honestly its not going to be a big issue I feel. Arnav will be upset with Khushi no doubt, hurt more than upset, because he told her more than the reasons she already knew for hating Shyam. He'll see Anjali happy and melt down. 

I just have one doubt, according to the spoilers if Dadi and Garima meet, will Arnav know about Garima before the wedding? 
I doubt if ASR will melt down after seeing Anjali happy..Lets see how that will turn..

yeah..how ASR will not know  about if before wedding until and unless dadi will hav a reason to keep quiet?

ASR has to melt down because shaadi toh hogi hi LOL The only thing I am confused about is he'll get to know the truth or not :| 

Another possibility is that the confrontation happens but both Dadi and Garima decide to keep quiet for the sake of their children but Shyaam gets to know...so he will plot and ensure the truth comes out later...hopefully by then Arhi ki shaadi and suhaag raat is all doneLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mmomb24bs_deeps-Prashu-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Honestly its not going to be a big issue I feel. Arnav will be upset with Khushi no doubt, hurt more than upset, because he told her more than the reasons she already knew for hating Shyam. He'll see Anjali happy and melt down.
I just have one doubt, according to the spoilers if Dadi and Garima meet, will Arnav know about Garima before the wedding?

I feel the wedding is going to happen...A simple one..But there'll be tensions after the wedding!!

I'd take any tension as long as it is AFTER the wedding.. Let the wedding happen please, and they are already married so it has to happen..

Separation is on its way, be it emotional or physical, so let it happen after the wedding.. They'll be bound by this when separated apart from their love for each other.

akshu23Anchal_Mmomb24-Prashu-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

good night gals...c ya tom...Hug

Good night Anu...Happy Sobtilicious dreamsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I feel the wedding is going to happen...A simple one..But there'll be tensions after the wedding!!Ouch

Yeah well intensity and drama toh hoga but weddings gonna happen for sure Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

im usually a silent reader here today...

but thought i would jump in

maybe im the only one who did not mind khushi today.. i didnt like her friday

but i thikn cv's kind justified it by ruining anjalis character further with the emotional blackmail of not eating.. and pretending to die

what else would have any one  done. anjali has gone crazy.. she said it to arnav .. u gave me my life shyam.. what else does anyone need to hear. shyam is her life.. she cares abt nothing else. 

the rest of RM were silently watching anjali try an hurt herself.

n khushi is the only one who is not scared of arnav... who can dare go against him. who challenge his ego.. cuz at this point its his ego that does not want to admit how far anjali will go for shyam. im waiting for tomm conversation... between arnav an khushi  its going to be intense i hope

Well, apart from kushi the rest of the family also saw anji's natak. Even dadi, who believes shyam, so far, has not gone ahead and asked him to move back. nani, who is the matriarch, has not broached the subject with asr. why? because there is trust. Nani, completely trusts asr, dadi too knows her limits, mami & Akash, too at some level, still trust asr.
Kushi completely crossed the line, it is not about NOT being scared of asr, it is about respect towards the man in charge who has always done a thorough job of providing and taking care of his family. She, at the very least had to discuss this subject with him, and let him know that she had seen shyam in the house. ASR is not keeping shyam out because of his ego! It is simply because he knows how evil shyam is, because, he knows that shyam does not care a dime for his sister, because, he wants to make sure his wife will be safe.

agree 100%...and also...why go behind him? if you really think Anjali needs Shyam ...talk to ASR and convince him...they just want to show how great she is...but frankly ...to me its not greatness...it's taking decision on behalf of the family...that family where she's supposed to be not married to...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23star1315Anchal_MkushikumariEnVeemomb24-Prashu-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Another possibility is that the confrontation happens but both Dadi and Garima decide to keep quiet for the sake of their children but Shyaam gets to know...so he will plot and ensure the truth comes out later...hopefully by then Arhi ki shaadi and suhaag raat is all doneLOL

I dont think Dadi will ever think good for Khushi, she'll want to break the wedding LOL IDK how and why the wedding will manage to happen between all this, but it will happen that I know LOL

I love your idea though Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M--Nishita--

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

I'd take any tension as long as it is AFTER the wedding.. Let the wedding happen please, and they are already married so it has to happen..

Separation is on its way, be it emotional or physical, so let it happen after the wedding.. They'll be bound by this when separated apart from their love for each other.

I agree, separation whether one that they bring upon themselves or one that they don't want but happens because of their family is on the cards, it always was.

But I believe the wedding will happen, because that is what is the most logical thing to happen. Like you said they are already married and there is no legal contract specifying a 6 month marriage anyway, so rituals or no rituals they are married.

akshu23Anchal_Mmomb24--Nishita--

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
anjali really irritated me today!!!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluv--Nishita---Prashu-

Go to top