Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 11)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Hi..Beena..loved ur take,,,,my heart went out to Khushi when she was being sidelined by Dadi,,,waiting for Arnav to witness it & give dadi a dressing down,,,,,Anji has completely destroyed the beautiful bro-sis bond ...

Sri, Cv's are waiting for the right time for Arnav to explode can't wait for that day. I am not ahppy with Anjali she is selfish , Manipualtive why can't she tell chote don't interfer in my married life I am packing and going to my husband wht Hamare pati ko wapus lao even Dadi ghar jamai free loader Angry Arnav knows his Di is not safe with Shyam ...we saw that in the FB hamare beech mei Rani saiba hai so I guess he has to keep Di safe in RM. Anjali reminded me of a small girl throwing a tantrum and brother giving candy to shut her up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshacrazyaddictionarchanan14srirao

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Priya jaan...Hug

What a beautiful Crooner..the title, the song, the collages...everything perfect. You know, I don't know to write much. Would just like to put the song which came to my mind after listening to that "mat jao"..Don't know whether it suits the situation, but this is what came to my mind.

Abhi na jaao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahin
Abhi abhi to aayi ho bahar banke chhayi ho
Hawa zara mahak to le nazar jara bahek to le
Ye shaam dhal to le zara
Ye dil samhal to le zara

PS: Will miss you here. Hope everything is fine at your end. Take care

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasejket2amisuvDesai09archanan14dennisdmenacehoneypriyabeena14-Prashu-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Hi..Beena..loved ur take,,,,my heart went out to Khushi when she was being sidelined by Dadi,,,waiting for Arnav to witness it & give dadi a dressing down,,,,,Anji has completely destroyed the beautiful bro-sis bond ...

Sri, Cv's are waiting for the right time for Arnav to explode can't wait for that day. I am not ahppy with Anjali she is selfish , Manipualtive why can't she tell chote don't interfer in my married life I am packing and going to my husband wht Hamare pati ko wapus lao even Dadi ghar jamai free loader Angry Arnav knows his Di is not safe with Shyam ...we saw that in the FB hamare beech mei Rani saiba hai so I guess he has to keep Di safe in RM. Anjali reminded me of a small girl throwing a tantrum and brother giving candy to shut her up.
 hello ladies..me with my flexi butt ..sorry..Wink

Yehi Brahmastra Beena dii..her ansan "hum khana nahin khayege..leave me alone" and his fear of her safety...Shehnai sae jyada shankhnaad sunai dae raha hai!!  

Zidi dii..wait for patipermeshwar to comeback..u know we will be all sympathetic and teary for her the day she realizes her mistake..cheerleaders "Mar Anjali Mar" apan hi bolange..

just imagine Raizada living room..entire clan there and Anjali giving one tight one to Unkae shyam ji right across the face...SUPERHIT..BLOCKBUSTER ...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionsriraoarchanan14beena14-Prashu-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Yehi Brahmastra Beena dii..her ansan "hum khana nahin khayege..leave me alone" and his fear of her safety...Shehnai sae jyada shankhnaad sunai dae raha hai!!  

Zidi dii..wait for patipermeshwar to comeback..u know we will be all sympathetic and teary for her the day she realizes her mistake..cheerleaders "Mar Anjali Mar" apan hi bolange..

just imagine Raizada living room..entire clan there and Anjali giving one tight one to Unkae shyam ji right across the face...SUPERHIT..BLOCKBUSTER ...LOL

Parsha sweetie mei toh seeti bajaungi  LOL I don't like food being used as a weapon Angry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshacrazyaddictionsriraoarchanan14jakhushi

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Originally posted by EnVee

You put across your thoughts so nicely. Beautiful episode it was. Thumbs Up

Left me with the lingering lines of Shelley:

We look before and after,
And pine for what is not:
Our sincerest laughter
With some pain is fraught;
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought

Loved the scene in Arnav's room. It was so beautifully designed. Darkness all around with just one spot of light on ASR. Then with Khushi. As if to say that there is darkness all around them but each will be the firefly for the other, shedding light. Your title just added layers of meaning to it.

Yes, this is vintage IPK.

Hi,Envee,,,thats a beautiful line,,,!

ShadowLineEnVeecrazyaddictionarchanan14

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

hey Sudha,

for you...

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Priya jaan...Hug

What a beautiful Crooner..the title, the song, the collages...everything perfect. You know, I don't know to write much. Would just like to put the song which came to my mind after listening to that "mat jao"..Don't know whether it suits the situation, but this is what came to my mind.

Ye shaam dhal to le zara
Ye dil samhal to le zara

-Sudhanya-Desai09archanan14beena14

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Parsha,,,aapke muh mein ghee sahkkar & jalebis,,,,!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14beena14

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

hey Sudha,

for you...

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Priya jaan...Hug

Ye shaam dhal to le zara
Ye dil samhal to le zara

stock photo : Woman in a faint lying on the floor holding a bag.

archanan14Desai09jakhushihoneypriya

Go to top