Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 109)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

yes...that was awful...madam heard her Shyamji's voice and came running and hugging...

i pray Arnav should see how manipulative she is....

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Anjali is such a nautaki yaar...bhook hadtal ka natak. She had the audacity to say that the family was faking concernShocked 

Poor nani was feeling so bad and helplessCry
Cant wait for tomorrow...hope ASR ignores Di for sometimeOuch
Kam se kam hamara ASR tho wapas aa gayaEmbarrassed

and wht I feel is .. frm tomorw.. she will be all good towards everyone.. her "Perfect world" is back!! Her shyaamji is back.. sooo...

she got what she wanted.. so nw.. she will be all good againOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

yes...that was awful...madam heard her Shyamji's voice and came running and hugging...

i pray Arnav should see how manipulative she is....

Anjali is such a nautaki yaar...bhook hadtal ka natak. She had the audacity to say that the family was faking concernShocked 

my issue is they show so much of khushi arnav MU...why nor brother sis MU...That'll keep the story interesting too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mkushikumari-Prashu-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Honestly its not going to be a big issue I feel. Arnav will be upset with Khushi no doubt, hurt more than upset, because he told her more than the reasons she already knew for hating Shyam. He'll see Anjali happy and melt down. 

I just have one doubt, according to the spoilers if Dadi and Garima meet, will Arnav know about Garima before the wedding? 
I doubt if ASR will melt down after seeing Anjali happy..Lets see how that will turn..

yeah..how ASR will not know  about if before wedding until and unless dadi will hav a reason to keep quiet?

ASR has to melt down because shaadi toh hogi hi LOL The only thing I am confused about is he'll get to know the truth or not :| 
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

hola sweetz...howz u...
i know its been ringing in my head n khushi goes n does this so have a feelin no shaadi for now...OuchConfusedOuch

M fine Swwetzz.. Howz ya??

I really want thier marriage.. chalega if it is in bad situation.. they will cope up.. plzz get this done yaarrrEmbarrassedSmile

Bt since news are coming up.. Shyaam's re entry, and Daadi-Garima face to faceOuchOuch  its veryyy scarryyyOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23sejket2

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

good night gals...c ya tom...Hug

Good Night Anu Di..

Cya tomrwEmbarrassed
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Frankly, for me, she is totally shameless, selfish, and manipulative... she has the audacity to tell her folks that they are just pretending to care about her... So much so for bringing back that one useless man in the house... forget about growing a spine and walking out of the house to support her husband!! 

Paisa, paisa oh Arnav ka paisa is what is making them stay in RMLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_M-Gan-

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

im usually a silent reader here today...

but thought i would jump in

maybe im the only one who did not mind khushi today.. i didnt like her friday

but i thikn cv's kind justified it by ruining anjalis character further with the emotional blackmail of not eating.. and pretending to die

what else would have any one  done. anjali has gone crazy.. she said it to arnav .. u gave me my life shyam.. what else does anyone need to hear. shyam is her life.. she cares abt nothing else. 

the rest of RM were silently watching anjali try an hurt herself.

n khushi is the only one who is not scared of arnav... who can dare go against him. who challenge his ego.. cuz at this point its his ego that does not want to admit how far anjali will go for shyam. im waiting for tomm conversation... between arnav an khushi  its going to be intense i hope

Well, apart from kushi the rest of the family also saw anji's natak. Even dadi, who believes shyam, so far, has not gone ahead and asked him to move back. nani, who is the matriarch, has not broached the subject with asr. why? because there is trust. Nani, completely trusts asr, dadi too knows her limits, mami & Akash, too at some level, still trust asr.
Kushi completely crossed the line, it is not about NOT being scared of asr, it is about respect towards the man in charge who has always done a thorough job of providing and taking care of his family. She, at the very least had to discuss this subject with him, and let him know that she had seen shyam in the house. ASR is not keeping shyam out because of his ego! It is simply because he knows how evil shyam is, because, he knows that shyam does not care a dime for his sister, because, he wants to make sure his wife will be safe.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23serendipity235writ_in_waterEnVeemomb24

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by sejket2

hola sweetz...howz u...
i know its been ringing in my head n khushi goes n does this so have a feelin no shaadi for now...OuchConfusedOuch

M fine Swwetzz.. Howz ya??

I really want thier marriage.. chalega if it is in bad situation.. they will cope up.. plzz get this done yaarrrEmbarrassedSmile

Bt since news are coming up.. Shyaam's re entry, and Daadi-Garima face to faceOuchOuch  its veryyy scarryyyOuch
Chal start keeping ur fingers n toes crossed...WinkLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Go to top