Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED - Page 103

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soni.b

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† farha most heroes will get to kiss before arnav!!!! waise toh bada flirt karta hai but what happens when it comes to proper kissing!!!!! itne failed attempts woh bhi itne kam samay main...is it even possible????πŸ˜†

I will never understand why he takes so much time just to lessen the gap between their faces  .. arre baba! If you want to kiss .. just grab & kiss, na! The way he manhandled her was way more efficient then his kissing prowess! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That Character Dheela twist & turn .. hai!! How could "that" man be so slow in just claiming a kiss?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

Their lips are I guess in the same magnetic pole and thus never gets to meet! πŸ˜† They need treatment yaar! Only in a few months the 10 pm wala Hero is jealous and I guess he will get his kiss before Arnav! πŸ˜›

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
soni.b thumbnail
@farha...exactly...koi toh samjhao???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

just saw a segment on saheb biwi blah blah πŸ˜•  saw Sanaya saying that the family wanted to go ahead with the marriage idea, n coz the mehendi wala din all that mishap happened, n her mehendi is all gone now, so phir se koyi mehendi laga raha thi Khushi ko, shayad Anjali ki BD haiπŸ˜• πŸ˜• n woh BS ka BD bhi tha🀒
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divya1503

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

actually yesterday i was trying to explain magnetism to my son...like poles repel and unlike poles attract!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw har cheez mein unlike sirf lips like poles??? aisa kyun???
Omoraboti thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

πŸ˜›

You force them to get close till they pull away .. πŸ˜› ..happens a lot with my magnets! πŸ˜›
Omoraboti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni.b

actually yesterday i was trying to explain magnetism to my son...like poles repel and unlike poles attract!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw har cheez mein unlike sirf lips like poles??? aisa kyun???

Because of SP nuns .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
soni.b thumbnail

just saw a segment on saheb biwi blah blah πŸ˜•  saw Sanaya saying that the family wanted to go ahead with the marriage idea, n coz the mehendi wala din all that mishap happened, n her mehendi is all gone now, so phir se koyi mehendi laga raha thi Khushi ko, shayad Anjali ki BD haiπŸ˜• πŸ˜• n woh BS ka BD bhi tha🀒

what's the point unless they show something interesting in it...pehle shaadi do baar ka chakkar aur ab mehendi!!!Confused
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiee Soni, Divi, Farha..

Wht is the discussionwaπŸ˜ƒ
Omoraboti thumbnail
Hi Prashu! πŸ˜›

Why are you silentwa stalking today? πŸ˜›