Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 101)

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Divya1503

A new screenplay writer on board??? some Swati??

Huh? There goes my SKD of seeing a kiss..

GH is also there. I observed this as well. Now it is GH, Janaki and some Shilpa D. anybody knows her?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mbs_deeps

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by mashira

now that Queen Di's beautifully pink world is back, what bets, she will want to patch up Chotey and Khushiji?

Yes that will be her mission now...I wont be surprised if she re-initiates the wedding talks. Now whatever happens to Anjali will be her own fault.

Yup.. I think so too.. But i read some spoiler that to ease out the tension between Arnav and Khushi the wedding rictuals will restart and Raizadas will surprise Guptas at their house for haldi..

Haha yeah.. now that she has got her candy bar... she will become a doting sister... Anji Di badi Sayani...

I'll take that *32 watt smile* version anyday over the *Nirupa Roy* version.. Di khush toh Arnavji khush.. And then I can dream on for my SKD.. LOL

bs_deeps-Gan-

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mouramen

Such hopeless romantics we r ...I could not bear d pain in his eyes...
When he says how could you do this?

I was like Poor chap!!!Cry Cry the moment the true colours r out, he will be n shd be the only one to support all those blind ppl around him Cry hamesha ASR ko hi aise situations kyu milthe hai face karne keliye!!!Cry Cry Cry
I still wish Khushi gives a reason for her actions..;not just di..she once said she takes decisions with her heart that doesnt mean that she doesnt hav brains..

I really wish she tells him that its thier best chance to prove the evilness of Shyam..I know I am  dreaming too much.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

now that Queen Di's beautifully pink world is back, what bets, she will want to patch up Chotey and Khushiji? Confused

Yes that will be her mission now...I wont be surprised if she re-initiates the wedding talks. Now whatever happens to Anjali will be her own fault. 
When she was carrying the baby she didnt do all this drama to get Shyam back..after she lost the baby, she didnt think about baby but her concentration is on how to bring her pati back..

when she said why all of you are showing off that you care..I really hated her..one has to b lucky enuf to get love from everyone around her..and there she is..leaving everything behind and running after the one person who doesn't care..

Hey Deeps... Same pinch.. one really needs to be heartless to say that to people who are always huddled around her treating her like a porcelain doll... Ouch... Does she love anyone as much as they dote on her?!! She will drown in shame when she learns Shyam's truth... 

And what's with that weird Radha-Krishna milan kinda flute BG score they play when showing Anji and Shyam... Angry

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

GH is also there. I observed this as well. Now it is GH, Janaki and some Shilpa D. anybody knows her?

Okay.. Now I've read 3 names for it - Swati, Shivani and Shilpa. Which one is it?

I was reading the post which Divi posted. Someone said that "if its Swati Pandey then IPK can be saved coz she's the best in town"..

bs_deeps..mrinalini..

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by am1983

now that Queen Di's beautifully pink world is back, what bets, she will want to patch up Chotey and Khushiji?

Yup.. I think so too.. But i read some spoiler that to ease out the tension between Arnav and Khushi the wedding rictuals will restart and Raizadas will surprise Guptas at their house for haldi..

Haha yeah.. now that she has got her candy bar... she will become a doting sister... Anji Di badi Sayani...

I'll take that *32 watt smile* version anyday over the *Nirupa Roy* version.. Di khush toh Arnavji khush.. And then I can dream on for my SKD.. LOL

Acha hua aaj hi aa gaye Shyamji.. Now that Di got her candy.. They should just close the door of their room and coochi coo there for the rest of the week.. We can do with some bigger doses of Asr-Khushi for the rest of the week!! Lol! LOLWink

Edited by am1983 - 10 September 2012 at 9:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps..mrinalini..-Prashu-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
A lot of people are justifying Khushi's action...but not me...Sorry..But that man lusted after her,wanted  to kill her husband..wanted to kill her..She has seen the worst possible shades of Shyam's character...Does not she mind his cruelty??!!Confused

This was such a Star Plus thing to do...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23kushikumaribs_deeps-Gan-

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Okay.. Now I've read 3 names for it - Swati, Shivani and Shilpa. Which one is it?

I was reading the post which Divi posted. Someone said that "if its Swati Pandey then IPK can be saved coz she's the best in town"..

it is shilpa D.LOL 
yeah some ppl got very excited that it is swati somebody. but it isnt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps..mrinalini..-Prashu-

Go to top