Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED (Page 10)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I just loved this episode. It was the perfect balance in which the focus was on the leads and that too on their love story. It was about their love, their bond, their relationship and when that is focused upon what more can you ask for?? Oh I know, one free of Shyam and an overdose of Di, no offense to DB and AM but their scenes were becoming too much and this break was needed.

So Anjali's manipulations have started, she is determined to get Shyam back at any cost and will not rest until she gets her way. Anjali is laying it on thick with Akash and Manorama ready to cave but fortunately Arnav is not that convinced yet. I am glad the family with the exception of Dadi are not so quick to say bring Shyam back, there is still hesitation as there rightfully should be

Poor Arnav though he stood his ground, Anjali managed to have an impact on him and he was left tormented with her pleas and flashbacks of Shyam lusting for his wife. The two most important women in his life, if he helps one he does injustice to the other.

The scenes with Khushi and Arnav were beautifully done, they've truly come a long way. A cooler head prevails in Khushi's presence, he no longer pushes her away and instead relies on her for she's become his strength like he's become hers as shown in the morning after scene where he comforts her after Dadi doesn't spare her again.

I felt for both Khushi and Arnav when they looked at their mehendi recollecting happier times before the storm hit, they deserve all the happiness in the world but their love is repeatedly put to the test but if these episodes are any indication their love will withstand anything that comes their way. Like the vase scene, they will pick up the pieces and fight this battle together.

Edited by .Mandy. - 06 September 2012 at 9:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celaArnav_Khushifancrazyaddictionsriraoarchanan14Desai09amisuv-Prashu-beena14honeypriya-Gan-

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I loved the crooner today, once again it exactly echoed my sentiments.

I wish I had your wonderful gift of expression, that's why I never miss the crooner, you write what I have been thinking

It was all about Arnav Khushi today

After he said Mat Jao, I kept thinking of - na tumse baat karni na shakal dekhni dekhni hai, - their love has come a full circle, 

Their scenes always have minimal dialogues, their need to always touch each other, the depth of emotion in their eyes, the micro expressions ESP from the king, Khushi s eyes brimming with love 

Every thing else is a subtext to this story

Loved loved loved it today

And your crooner sealed it for me

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celacrazyaddictionamisuvarchanan14Desai09honeypriyabeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

One of the Most beautiful Crooner Priya!!! Wonderful title,,yes these are the three scenes which made the episode for me!

Wonderfu l lines quoted there...Clap

MAT JAO...yes,,,,From Get Out to Mat Jao...they have come a looong way,,,,,they need each other now like never before! 

They have lived in this room for six months and now indeed parting hurts them! 

Pyaar ke liye chaar pal kam nahin they
kabhi tum nahin they ka bhi hu nahin they
pyaar ke haseen kab yeh mausam nahin they
kabhii  tum nahin they, kabhi hum nahin they

In the first scene she stayed there for few mins to pacify him, to ease his pain and in the last scene the soothing kiss, his way of easing her pain ,,,,both providing strength to each other! I luved all these three scene,,made me emotional!

I wish the blast from the past makes their bond even more stronger and I am keen to see how that particular track unfolds!

Laslty , YES it's their story n let it be their story and it cannot belong to any one else!  

best part ,,NO SHYAMLOL

Zoha meri jaan Hug  aaj tuneh post likha Clap  No Shyamu that was indeed the best part Wink  They are one soul now  don't think the storm which will hit soon will shatter them Shyamu ka yeh plan definitely  will backfire. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celaArnav_Khushifanarchanan14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I just loved this episode. It was the perfect balance in which the focus was on the leads and that too on their love story. It was about their love, their bond, their relationship and when that is focused upon what more can you ask for?? Oh I know, one free of Shyam and an overdose of Di, no offense to DB and AM but their scenes were becoming too much and this break was needed.

So Anjali's manipulations have started, she is determined to get Shyam back at any cost and will not rest until she gets her way. Anjali is laying it on thick with Akash and Manorama ready to cave but fortunately Arnav is not that convinced yet. I am glad the family with the exception of Dadi are not so quick to say bring Shyam back, there is still hesitation as there rightfully should be

Poor Arnav though he stood his ground, Anjali managed to have an impact on him and he was left tormented with her pleas and flashbacks of Shyam lusting for his wife. The two most important women in his life, if he helps one he does injustice to the other.

The scenes with Khushi and Arnav were beautifully done, they've truly come a long way. A cooler head prevails in Khushi's presence, he no longer pushes her away and instead relies on her for she's become his strength like he's become hers as shown in the morning after scene where he comforts her after Dadi doesn't spare her again.

I felt for both Khushi and Arnav when they looked at their mehendi recollecting happier times before the storm hit, they deserve all the happiness in the world but their love is repeatedly put to the test but if these episodes are any indication their love will withstand anything that comes their way. Like the vase scene, they will pick up the pieces and fight this battle together.

Mandy Hug  long time no see so glad you stopped by. The red highlighted part ...that's what we have been ranting for the past week finally kisi ne sunee. It indeed was a beautiful well balanced episode .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14.Mandy.

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

@ priya, r you around?
Good morning...
This is a thank you note for you and your main post...
We are part of this beautiful journey...indeed. 
Thank you for subtly diverting my mind from other issue( you know what am I talking about) and fully concentrate on this romantic journey...
I rewatched and felt so much full of love again...consciously missed d Nafrat...
Will miss you.

Sorry Anu di stealing your post but this is exactly what I want to tell Priya dii... Thank you for this beautiful post... Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushihoneypriyabeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@Gandhari

Girl take a bow your collages ClapClap

archanan14honeypriya-Gan-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Hi..Beena..loved ur take,,,,my heart went out to Khushi when she was being sidelined by Dadi,,,waiting for Arnav to witness it & give dadi a dressing down,,,,,Anji has completely destroyed the beautiful bro-sis bond ...

Parshaarchanan14beena14

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
You put across your thoughts so nicely. Beautiful episode it was. Thumbs Up

Left me with the lingering lines of Shelley:

We look before and after,
And pine for what is not:
Our sincerest laughter
With some pain is fraught;
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought

Loved the scene in Arnav's room. It was so beautifully designed. Darkness all around with just one spot of light on ASR. Then with Khushi. As if to say that there is darkness all around them but each will be the firefly for the other, shedding light. Your title just added layers of meaning to it.

Yes, this is vintage IPK.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumacrazyaddictionamisuvarchanan14Desai09sriraohoneypriya-Prashu-beena14

Go to top