Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

Huh? Why minority? πŸ˜• the epi was good barring the 'unimportant scenes'.. Since Di is back in her SKD, its time for us to revert back there too πŸ˜†

At this time, I can't seem to think of anything else apart from that neck throttle.. Once more plz!!

Shivi...walked through the forum 🀒

oh yes I loved ASR's killer eyes in there too!

@Divi: because ASR at the end of the day is a spftie when it comes to Di and Khushi and he saw those tears and remembers himself shouting

@Parsha...yes paisa vasool for me too!😊
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Why is it Arnav V/S Khushi outside here , why cant it be ArHi for them πŸ€£ Imma be here :| 

I LOVE THE EPISODE. The fight between ArHi, the Arnav Shyam scene was one of those that would get whistles and claps on silver screen 
Though I felt a pinch when Arnav said that he shouldn't have let her so close, but then again, such things keep happening between two people and in a relation. But lagta hai ASR hi pehle manayenge πŸ˜³

Tell me about itπŸ˜†Did these people think that ASR has changed??Thank God for small mercies!!πŸ˜ƒ
He's like this..always..When will they realize??!!Typical of men..Putting their foot in their mouths and regretting later!!😳

Team Arhi all the wayπŸ‘πŸΌ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bt one more thing I want both of them to say sorry...!!!

Ek dusre ko manao...

instead of only one doing that..

@ Parsha- Paisa Vasool .. Truly!!

ASR.. Hayee...
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Why is it Arnav V/S Khushi outside here , why cant it be ArHi for them πŸ€£ Imma be here :| 

I LOVE THE EPISODE. The fight between ArHi, the Arnav Shyam scene was one of those that would get whistles and claps on silver screen 
Though I felt a pinch when Arnav said that he shouldn't have let her so close, but then again, such things keep happening between two people and in a relation. But lagta hai ASR hi pehle manayenge πŸ˜³

Ankita:
loved your replies yesterday...I gave some and then felt that I was reasoning to deaf ears...so left,,

yes that part didnt sit well...this time his anger was kegit...but you know they love each other ...kya fadak padta kaun manaye...achcha wala mano session rahe to I'm a happy customer...who does it doesnt matter to me...as like you I'm here for both of them..for their love story...rest is available in real life
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Why is that only Khushi shd be shown self-respect???ASR bhi ek insaan hai, uska bhi rehaga na self-respect!!I want ASR to leave Khushi n go on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas!!! I want him to seclude himself from everyone!!!
(before I get chappal n tomatoes in my way, I want to declare that I'm kidding tired of some posts out there)

G answered it to u.. My two cents! Due to his own self-respect only he shouted at her.. And it wasn't Khushi who shunned away Arnav and screamed "just go".. Aur ASR ki wife hai, thoda footage toh khayegi πŸ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail
The moment he said i shdn't have let u come so close to me, I had tears in my eyes
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The moment he said i shdn't have let u come so close to me, I had tears in my eyes

Awww.. My poor Divi...

Khushi was sooo hurt😭😭😭
Divya1503 thumbnail
-Gan- thumbnail

yes that broke my heart for both of them...he was hurt as he felt, rightly, his trust broken...but still that hurt Khushi badly😭
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.