Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED - Page 109

Posted: 11 years ago
Even I want a manu vrat!!!   Shivi YT link nahi mil raha hai
Originally posted by Divya1503

Awww!! I'll try n get a YT link I saw the segment on tv n I saw the BD of DB n was wondering who that lady was I saw her somewhere but can't remember where

Yaar if DI decides to put the entire mehendi herself, then obviously DB won't be putting it herself. So maybe its the mehendi wali lady in Anjali's guise.. Or plain simple, DB wasn't there..

Thank u for the link.. Dnt take trouble.. Let it be :)Edited by -SH- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I will never understand why he takes so much time just to lessen the gap between their faces  .. arre baba! If you want to kiss .. just grab & kiss, na! The way he manhandled her was way more efficient then his kissing prowess! 😆😆 That Character Dheela twist & turn .. hai!! How could "that" man be so slow in just claiming a kiss?

Hi subah uthi hoon...and read this ...now I want to go back to SKD again...where she's yelling and he asks her to keep quiet...but khushi was being her jhalli avatar...and started leaving in a huff...and then...
hullo ladies!!! is that true? mehndi rasm all over again??😲 or was that offscreen? no internet for me from morn..just peeping in now!

can we have a proper fight before that. *rubs hands in glee* i dunno why i am so looking forward to the fight today. hope i am not disappointed. i dont want ASR to melt immediately. I want some residual aggression! 😆

angry kiss, manao kiss, rootho kiss, any kiss will do dammit! just dont do a forehead one again.😆

btw, is it true arshad khan is also directing Sony's new show?? 
Mashira, count me in...
AK is directing d new show...lot of similarity...
Originally posted by mashira

hullo ladies!!! is that true? mehndi rasm all over again??😲 or was that offscreen? no internet for me from morn..just peeping in now!

can we have a proper fight before that. *rubs hands in glee* i dunno why i am so looking forward to the fight today. hope i am not disappointed. i dont want ASR to melt immediately. I want some residual aggression! 😆

angry kiss, manao kiss, rootho kiss, any kiss will do dammit! just dont do a forehead one again.😆

Originally posted by mouramen

Mashira, count me in...

😲   that's way too much work. hope the quality does not suffer more becoz of this juggling!😕

Originally posted by mouramen

Mashira, count me in...

Wish list...
Nawab gets angry...still follows all rituals..not talking to lady love...lady love manao aabhi...and the most awaited Khushi Kiss...  
Originally posted by mashira

i was thinking of responding to your comment seriously as I started reading it .. and now I am all cracked up. 🤣

Just kiss! Keep the forehead reserved for Anjali!
Originally posted by Parsha

Wish list...
Nawab gets angry...still follows all rituals..not talking to lady love...lady love manao aabhi...and the most awaited Khushi Kiss...  
Will he be foolish enough to be angry at her even till the SR? 😉 I dont mind angry SR too .. if it is really an SR! 😳
I hope they dont use this an an excuse to delay the actual SR 😕