Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soni.b

guess i missed that one!!!

I demanded Arnav should spank Khushi .. πŸ˜† .. and you know the girls! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ya .. me reading discussionsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

btw any theory for their much awaited suhaagraat...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

SR will happen on the last day of the show .. the door will close on our face leavign us crying in despair & showing us nothing at all! 😑😭

LOL .. that's the worst I can think of. Anything else than that .. I will be happy with it! As for now .. I am just cheering for the kiss. πŸ˜›
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Arnav was not around di, i cud see only his BD🀒 n Khushi I dint observe coz I was busy trying to figure out who that lady with the mehendi cone wasπŸ˜• πŸ˜•  No one else is talking abt it out there too!! Am I the only one who saw it????😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

No sweetz.. me neither saw it

Bt again Mehndi

I
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

SR will happen on the last day of the show .. the door will close on our face leavign us crying in despair & showing us nothing at all!😑😭

LOL .. that's the worst I can think of. Anything else than that .. I will be happy with it! As for now .. I am just cheering for the kiss. πŸ˜›

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I remember watching some show on star one which ended exactly  the same way!!!!🀣 saathi re or somethingπŸ˜› 

On the door we will find *And they lived happily ever after* *The End* πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3189465

Hah!!! I was not dreaming!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I remember watching some show on star one which ended exactly  the same way!!!!🀣 saathi re or somethingπŸ˜› 

On the door we will find *And they lived happily ever after* *The End* πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Hahaha... This wld b horrible yaar!!

I want to see the romance!!! Cvs, dare u do tht to us😑
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hellozz everyone πŸ˜ƒ lot of pages to catch up on.. What all did I miss? Can anyone fill me in plz.. 😊
Omoraboti thumbnail

🀣🀣

Chalo! I can do some scriptwriting too! πŸ˜†
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Hellozz everyone πŸ˜ƒ lot of pages to catch up on.. What all did I miss? Can anyone fill me in plz.. 😊

hey shivi!!!! last few pgs is on how is arnav going to react to khushi today...moreover what's with the missed kisses!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Hi Shivi!

Where were you! i am spamming like anything today .. filling up for the last two days.

So far we have discussed on Khushi ji & her great sense of responsibilities, Arnav spanking Khushi, the magnetic pole theory on their missed kisses, Shyam-Anajali snake dance during Sangeet etc etc .. you should go back and see the picture! πŸ˜†

And some of us did a lot of ranting on Khushi bitiya's "mahan" action last night .. and how we want to "hug" Arnav for that.

And dont forget the "tug & pull" precap!!!
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago