Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: beena14

Farah , Shaymu's track will consume most of September /October diwali tak khuch hone wala nahi hai. Welcome to th esnake land sit back and be ready for a slithery ride πŸ˜‘ A character like ASR has amnesia toh baki aur kuyn bacha hai.

I am having problem with the script & the dialouges too with the current "Khushi bringsh Shyam back" track. Arnav said Khushi "you know how much I hate him". This was not supposed to be about his hate ..it was about the reasons of the hatred. He should have said "you know what he did to all of us .. how he cheated & tried to even kill you .. and you are getting him back?" When he says he cannot come because I hate him .. it sounds too personal. And that is obviously not the case .. as Daadi & Anjali think.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ soni, priya will throw me out if i talk about what all comes to my mind,,,,,,

achcha chalo for you a little more...concentrate on one particular word in that sentence...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: soni.b

eto cryptic keno??? who is the unsaid one now??? seriously aami majhe majhe ekdom confused hoye jaai!!!!πŸ˜•

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

3 is better than 1 .. πŸ˜‰ Me, you & Nishi .. let's get ready with open arms! πŸ˜‰

Mera kya hoga???
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
see am still here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
what about Khushi saying that she hated SHyam so much that she prefers death...remember that confession on d bridge...
i dont understand one thing...why khushi didnt tell Arnav that Shyam came to Anji's room...where is that firebrand KKG gone?

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I am having problem with the script & the dialouges too with the current "Khushi bringsh Shyam back" track. Arnav said Khushi "you know how much I hate him". This was not supposed to be about his hate ..it was about the reasons of the hatred. He should have said "you know what he did to all of us .. how he cheated & tried to even kill you .. and you are getting him back?" When he says he cannot come because I hate him .. it sounds too personal. And that is obviously not the case .. as Daadi & Anjali think.

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you Farah , Hitesh is sleeping looks like. I want Arnav to tell Khushi with what right did she get Shyam in HIS HOUSE. Kal tak toh bol rahi thi hamari shadi puri nahi hui hai then who gave her the right to make decisions does she know Anjali more than her own brother. Was  Anjali dying could Khushi not wait till Arnav got back home . Why was the nurse not calling th edoctor why was IV fluids not started on Anjali instead of everyone trying to feed her . Feeling compassion is one thing but what Khushi did today was back stabbing and trust factor ...how can Arnav trust her again beats me. Very poorly written script not sure how will Khushi's action be justified.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

Farah , Shaymu's track will consume most of September /October diwali tak khuch hone wala nahi hai. Welcome to th esnake land sit back and be ready for a slithery ride πŸ˜‘ A character like ASR has amnesia toh baki aur kuyn bacha hai.

even the mention of diwali is giving me goose bumps diii!!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Bye Anu di!!πŸ€—
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Mera kya hoga???

The more, the merrier .. Arnav will have his Eid day! 🀣
Omoraboti thumbnail
Here is how Khushi will justify.

I tried to talk to you but you left. I called you but your phone was engaged. I called Akash Jijui but his phone was engaged too. I thought Di is dying and so I got him back.

Simple.

I am more confused on how she knew where he lived!!!! πŸ˜•πŸ€’

How about another Arnav MU or at least doubt Khushi? It will be more logical this time .. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mouramen

what about Khushi saying that she hated SHyam so much that she prefers death...remember that confession on d bridge...
i dont understand one thing...why khushi didnt tell Arnav that Shyam came to Anji's room...where is that firebrand KKG gone?

Divya1503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

Selective amnesia di😳 πŸ˜³ trademark/USP of our show πŸ˜³

Btw how did Shyam come to know that Khushi saw him??? He has eyes at his back n sides too???πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Divya1503 thumbnail

The more, the merrier .. Arnav will have his Eid day! 🀣

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£ πŸ€£