Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Anjali is such a nautaki yaar...bhook hadtal ka natak. She had the audacity to say that the family was faking concern๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Poor nani was feeling so bad and helpless๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cant wait for tomorrow...hope ASR ignores Di for sometime
Kam se kam hamara ASR tho wapas aa gaya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Frankly, for me, she is totally shameless, selfish, and manipulative... she has the audacity to tell her folks that they are just pretending to care about her... So much so for bringing back that one useless man in the house... forget about growing a spine and walking out of the house to support her husband!! 
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good night gals...c ya tom...๐Ÿค—
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Honestly its not going to be a big issue I feel. Arnav will be upset with Khushi no doubt, hurt more than upset, because he told her more than the reasons she already knew for hating Shyam. He'll see Anjali happy and melt down. 

I just have one doubt, according to the spoilers if Dadi and Garima meet, will Arnav know about Garima before the wedding? 

I feel the wedding is going to happen...A simple one..But there'll be tensions after the wedding!!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sejket2

Anikita...sorry to put ma 2cents...but have a feelin ki his di's words might come true..."dadi haldi ke bade hum unhe nahi mil ne denge"...hoping it was not towards that...no marriage...lets see...i could be totally wrong...๐Ÿ˜‰

Shaadi toh hogi no matter what ๐Ÿ˜† every ritual has happened, reminding them of the ones they unintentionally performed even before. They can't not have the wedding for many reasons, one including they need ArHi and Shyam under one roof for the story ๐Ÿ˜† so I am positive shaadi hogi 
Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

yes...that was awful...madam heard her Shyamji's voice and came running and hugging...

i pray Arnav should see how manipulative she is....

So wouldn't he ever get to know that Anji was meeting the Creep behind his back?? And Daadi was involved with them??!! I was sooo waiting for it.. 
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes...that was awful...madam heard her Shyamji's voice and came running and hugging...

Dont know if Khushi tells him about seeing Shyaam at RM...I want Arnav to overhear a conversation between Anjali and shyaam. Hope he connects the dots and finds out that Shyaam is responsible for the miscarriage...hope they dont forget it just like many other important things!!
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

good night gals...c ya tom...๐Ÿค—

good night sweetz...sobtilicious dreamzzz...๐Ÿ˜‰
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

and wht I feel is .. frm tomorw.. she will be all good towards everyone.. her "Perfect world" is back!! Her shyaamji is back.. sooo...

she got what she wanted.. so nw.. she will be all good again
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

my issue is they show so much of khushi arnav MU...why nor brother sis MU...That'll keep the story interesting too!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

I doubt if ASR will melt down after seeing Anjali happy..Lets see how that will turn..

yeah..how ASR will not know  about if before wedding until and unless dadi will hav a reason to keep quiet?

ASR has to melt down because shaadi toh hogi hi ๐Ÿ˜† The only thing I am confused about is he'll get to know the truth or not :|