Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anjali is such a nautaki yaar...bhook hadtal ka natak. She had the audacity to say that the family was faking concern😲 
Poor nani was feeling so bad and helpless😭
Cant wait for tomorrow...hope ASR ignores Di for sometime
Kam se kam hamara ASR tho wapas aa gaya😳
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Btw, the TataSky description for today's episode was EXACTLY what was written here in the spoiler for 10th Sept..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3185529

So, the wednesday's spoiler says that "Wedding ceremonies resume, but Arnav and Khushi are still upset with each other. How will Arnav patch up with Khushi?"..

Now I'm waiting to see who takes the first step and how.. 😛
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Anjali is such a nautaki yaar...bhook hadtal ka natak. She had the audacity to say that the family was faking concern😲 

Seriously Nishi..  Tht was soo rude and mean!!!

Wht The!!! How come she said tht.. Family having fake concern!!!! 😡
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Honestly its not going to be a big issue I feel. Arnav will be upset with Khushi no doubt, hurt more than upset, because he told her more than the reasons she already knew for hating Shyam. He'll see Anjali happy and melt down. 

I just have one doubt, according to the spoilers if Dadi and Garima meet, will Arnav know about Garima before the wedding? 

Anikita...sorry to put ma 2cents...but have a feelin ki his di's words might come true..."dadi haldi ke bade hum unhe nahi mil ne denge"...hoping it was not towards that...no marriage...lets see...i could be totally wrong...😉
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Honestly its not going to be a big issue I feel. Arnav will be upset with Khushi no doubt, hurt more than upset, because he told her more than the reasons she already knew for hating Shyam. He'll see Anjali happy and melt down. 

I just have one doubt, according to the spoilers if Dadi and Garima meet, will Arnav know about Garima before the wedding? 

I doubt if ASR will melt down after seeing Anjali happy..Lets see how that will turn..

yeah..how ASR will not know  about if before wedding until and unless dadi will hav a reason to keep quiet?
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sejket2

Anikita...sorry to put ma 2cents...but have a feelin ki his di's words might come true..."dadi haldi ke bade hum unhe nahi mil ne denge"...hoping it was not towards that...no marriage...lets see...i could be totally wrong...😉

Holaa Sej😳

Plz plz.. I dont want that Dialogue to be true yaar..   Cvs cant just proove that sentence Not Fair😭😭
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes...that was awful...madam heard her Shyamji's voice and came running and hugging...

i pray Arnav should see how manipulative she is....

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

Holaa Sej😳

Plz plz.. I dont want that Dialogue to be true yaar..   Cvs cant just proove that sentence Not Fair😭😭

hola sweetz...howz u...
i know its been ringing in my head n khushi goes n does this so have a feelin no shaadi for now...Ouch😕Ouch