Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: am1983

Hey Deeps... Same pinch.. one really needs to be heartless to say that to people who are always huddled around her treating her like a porcelain doll... ... Does she love anyone as much as they dote on her?!! She will drown in shame when she learns Shyam's truth... 

And what's with that weird Radha-Krishna milan kinda flute BG score they play when showing Anji and Shyam... 😡

I dont get it..that BG score and them cupping  each other's face..its ASR and his family who shud b convinced that Shyam has changed..not us..grrr

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

People have good things to say about her work...lets see what she gives us.

PASSION PASSION PASSION 😆 😆
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

I dunno...But I'm happy to see that old ASRWaise bhi I've braced myself up for a bumpy ride😭

Loved the dragging khushi to the room .. Finally our ASR is back !
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Holaa Nishi... Shivi, Sam, Mashira , Deeps, sudhii
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Holaa Nishi... Shivi, Sam, Mashira , Deeps, sudhii

Hi Prashu!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SH-

Not a SP thing.. I think CVs justified her actions today by the prelude they gave with Anjali's health getting worse than before.. And she did try to call Arnav first.. I'm not justifying her action as right or wrong but it wasn't out of character for her..

@in bold, agree totally. she has always been like this. taking decisions without consulting.. you can call that impulsive, you can call that brave. or utterly foolish. depends on where you are standing. but clearly, you cant say it is not her. it is not without reason that ASR keeps telling her.. 'sab kuch tum nahi karsaktey ho Khushi' apparently, she has not learnt her lessons.

in a way, the only way evil can be rooted out is to let it reach its zenith and let the people who believe in evil see it reach it zenith. so am ok with Shyam being back in the house. Now, he can be really thrown out in the true sense of the word.

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mashira

Do people kiss in anger? yes baby yes, they do. and they do it better in anger ☺️ what would i give to see ASR shouting, pinning her to the wall and kissing her senseless in anger and frustration. sigh.
and there's more. refuse to talk to her after that. 😆

Rashmi!!! Tere muh me ghee shakkar and anything that you want...if that happens!!
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Hi Prashu!

Heyyy😃😃'

So our Khushi has become SP Bahu today😕
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Rashmi!!! Tere muh me ghee shakkar and anything that you want...if that happens!!

Wooowww... Mashira...😳😳😳

Hiee Gandhari😊

😛
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mashira

@in bold, agree totally. she has always been like this. taking decisions without consulting.. you can call that impulsive, you can call that brave. or utterly foolish. depends on where you are standing. but clearly, you cant say it is not her. it is not without reason that ASR keeps telling her.. 'sab kuch tum nahi karsaktey ho Khushi' apparently, she has not learnt her lessons.

in a way, the only way evil can be rooted out is to let it reach its zenith and let the people who believe in evil see it reach it zenith. so am ok with Shyam being back in the house. Now, he can be really thrown out in the true sense of the word.

Yep..this'll be the last time😳And finally Shyam will get his comeuppance😃But for now he'll create problems😭