Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED - Page 64

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ishii99

Achha he... Varna you and me would have to do cat fight like original SP bahus.. Abhi meri Khushi SP bahu banane chali he to muje bhi uske jaise karna padega.. 🀣 🀣

And After Friday's episode, when Shivani said, she missed get together... I was gonna say damn I missed talking to Divi for the show.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And you like cooking.. I run away the moment I here word Cooking and Kitchen. bas iss baat me I am not like my darling Khushi.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ Bold:  I rarely fight coz mujhe gussa kitna jaldi aatha hai, uthna jaldi chala jaatha hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if the person whom i was angry with talks to me the next min, i forget that i was upset with that personπŸ˜† πŸ˜† so no prob( the truth is I can't stay without talking for more than few min🀣)

N yaa!!! Even I was thinking the same yaar!!! We cud've talked for more time if we knew the epi was that boring!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ya I love cooking but only when I feel like cookingπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail

Chalo I will log off too..

I felt nice spamming on Crooner after a long time.. πŸ˜†

Miss talking to you all.. πŸ€—

Divi until I come back, Spamming ki dor tere hath me.. Sambhal ke rakhna.. 🀣 🀣

Good Night everyone.. Take care.. Will see ya all again. Till then Miss me.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yes mam!!! will keep spamming till u come back!!!πŸ˜†

good night Ishii!! πŸ˜ƒ

par yeh kya main aayi tho everyone's leaving??😭
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Buhbyee Ishii..

Miss ya too!!πŸ˜‰

Take Care
Divya1503 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prash_t

@ Divi- Dashaali in BB house..

Haahahaha.. fir baaki log udhar se bhag jayenge🀣

Sry.. was just joking!!!

Bt nice IdeaπŸ˜‰

Thats the point Prashu!!! only 3 of them tho i was hoping tab tho akal aayegi un dono mahilon ko being with their fav person on the earth all alone!!! 
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Bold:  I rarely fight coz mujhe gussa kitna jaldi aatha hai, uthna jaldi chala jaatha hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if the person whom i was angry with talks to me the next min, i forget that i was upset with that personπŸ˜† πŸ˜† so no prob( the truth is I can't stay without talking for more than few min🀣)

N yaa!!! Even I was thinking the same yaar!!! We cud've talked for more time if we knew the epi was that boring!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ya I love cooking but only when I feel like cookingπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Bold: Shame to Shame Divi... if this is the case I feel like saying tht cheesy line.. Khub jamega rang jab mil bethege teen yaar. Aap me or Subi .. 🀣 🀣 Priya Dii shoyuld never let you me and her on Crooner at the same time.. 🀣  🀣

and yeah seriously we should have spoken longer.. Anyway koi nahi some other time.

I hate cooking.. Mom is worried. She is like shadi karke pati ko kya khilayegi.. And I tell her mom abhi ready to cook instant food packets milte he vo lakhe khilaugi.. 🀣 🀣🀣

Anyway chal abhi I am leaving.. Good night. Bye take care..πŸ€—

Edited by Ishii99 - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haila...my cheecks redwa...
thank you for all d kissies...
dennisdmenace thumbnail
@ ishii, not to worry...hunger ...supply and patidev ka connection thora alag hain...QUOTE=Ishii99]

@Bold: Shame to Shame Divi... if this is the case I feel like saying tht cheesy line.. Khub jamega rang jab mil bethege teen yaar. Aap me or Subi .. 🀣 🀣 Priya Dii shoyuld never let you me and her on Crooner at the same time.. 🀣  🀣

and yeah seriously we should have spoken longer.. Anyway koi nahi some other time.

I hate cooking.. Mom is worried. She is like shadi karke pati ko kya khilayegi.. And I tell her mom abhi ready to cook instant food packets milte he vo lakhe khilaugi.. 🀣 🀣🀣

Divya1503 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£

N ready to cook is always there!!πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰ chalo bye bye!!! Good night!!!πŸ€—

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Ishi-- Same dialogue I say to mum..!! She is like.. pata nahi iska kya hogaa(matlab mera) hehe
dennisdmenace thumbnail

now listen to my SKD...

khushi brings Shyam back, Arnav is furious,no talks between them,..then suddenly he sees Shyam letching...he gets angry with Shyam, and pulls Khushi to his room...khushi is happy to see he is still caring,...a kiss to her LG...

kaisa hain????